Working on next incarnatioms

Still really cool and damn coincidental.

@Forumuser So I asked Sammy my version of this question today during the webinar. The bullet points were almost the same as what @JAAJ said: You’re a collection point, so are your other incarnations, your higher self is the Administrator and Correlation Engine in 1 (it’s the hub, you and the other incarnations are the spokes).

He did say that if you were to get to Oneness and truly sync with your higher self, you’d get that data download from EVERYONE, but even then it’d be an intuitive knowing, not conscious information and skills.

I would imagine, however, that you could utilize fields to significantly cut down on “re-learning” the information at that point.

3 Likes

Eh, sometimes you want a super light play-through. Where you have enough of everything to do anything and you can really focus on the story as opposed to the mechanics.

You certainly don’t want every play-through to be that way. But yes, I’d love the ability to really beef up this incarnation or the next, get some .001% level of traveling done, explore arts and hobbies (find out if I actually have any), etc.

3 Likes

You were Very Active and Extremely Helpful during the webinar (also, others were very helpful, and to not mention many names, I will add just 2: Nice2knowU and JAAJ, i mean besides Sammy and Captain, who were the ones who organized and maintained/presented/talked/wrote/answered the most during the webinar).
Thank You.

I learn stuff from you guys.

Thanks. No clear answer though. :sweat_smile:
I guess it can’t be 100% known (?) (I mean, while being incarnated).

2 Likes

:o I hardly did anything. I just felt bad because we were all playing the socially awkward role and Sammy was stuck trying to work it out xD So I channelled my oldest mask :slight_smile: I’m glad it was helpful though and thank you for the kind words SoulStar33, Captain of the Reactions ;)

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I have no idea whether reincarnation is true-true, but there is a lot of anecdotal evidence for it. I only say this because while I accept reincarnation as a plausible account, my intuitions might be divergent from the standard understanding.

There’s a loose idea out there that we start with a clean slate, but that doesn’t make sense, and I’m not sure there’s any doctrine that actually suggests that. But the reincarnation literature suggests that we do forget some things. Leaning into some skills might be enough to drive them “deeper” into your being, so that they don’t get washed away with the more superficial aspects that might get washed away in the reincarnation process. Try revision fields to set your mind to an earlier time and skill fields to follow might be a good strategy. Or play revision fields while studying. Seems like a good experiment.

Enlightened (or maybe near enlightened) beings can remember their past lives (that’s what the books say, never met one, myself), so that’s another good strategy. Even if you miss the mark, a somewhat earnest attempt at enlightenment seems like it would help. You don’t need crystal clear memories and perfect skill retention. Any head start is of interest to you, if I read you post correctly.

It makes more sense than not that one would reincarnate within a family group. Like attracts like. Tossed plastic six pack rings (and lots of other things) from numerous locations find themselves together in the ocean, so it makes sense that souls do something similar. If reincarnation is true, then I suspects it bootstraps the same sorts of natural processes we find in the physical world. Still, to be safe, try to die nearer to home to improve your odds.

2 Likes

The main game, i.e. the easy and light playthrough is the life on the astral planes and it is the normal state of being. Souls who want easy gaming and playing just stay there.

We, the hardcore players, simply go back to that easy mode when we physically die here.

Physical “death” does not mean instantly going back to your Higher Self or even merge back into the Source, but just returning to the normal easy mode game. You do not become a “bodyless orb of light” or something like that, you continue to play in your astral body, which can sometimes feel almost as physical as the physical one lol.

Please see also my reply here yesterday.

3 Likes

That’s why I made the Eternal Life thread and posted many resources there that people can explore for themselves, including astral travel. Maybe you should simply go there and start studying it, there is 50 years of research waiting for you, including and not limited to you making your own astral projections :wink:

3 Likes

I know you have a list of resources for newbies there… have you drilled that down to say a handful of books and an order they should likely be read in (for a more complete and smooth unfolding from basic to advanced concepts)?

If not, and its just “read everything”, that’s fine. I was just curious (and admittedly being a little lazy and not wanting to scroll the entire topic at this particular moment to see if there’s direction beyond the author lists).

3 Likes

I love that thread, and I’ve learned a lot from it. I’m just certain that my understanding of reincarnation is off the mark. Even in the domain I have expertise in, I marvel at how much I keep discovering where I was wrong about something or where the standard literature turned out to be wrong. When that happens, I try to reason from first principles and work the problem. With reincarnation, I have zero memories of a past life, and I only have various anecdotes from others and some conflicting theory from various spiritual communities.

That said, I accept it as provisionally true, and, I have asked myself the OP’s question almost exactly. Practical questions that seem more concerned with family than devotion to a religious tradition. That’s me.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea, thank you.
I will add this info on which materials I recommend to start with.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome! I’m glad my intellectual efficiencies/laziness (mainly laziness) paid off for us both xD

3 Likes

Whats your opinion on people like Rick from Astral Club who say that the Astral Body decays and is mortal? He says that the Astral Body loses its energy overtime but I find it hard to believe that one could not find a way to cultivate and increase that energy…

He also seems to be against the idea of not reincarnating and avoids the question wether one can maintain the Astral Body through certain techniques

3 Likes

I didn’t expect such engagement thank You :smiley: I have a lot to read today

1 Like

Fair Warning for Anyone Reading: this theory is NOT a positive one!

Summary

I read a book (here and there, maybe some chapters), by a Romanian who is a Medic and who used scientific approach to decode the Bible and other texts.

He claims that the subtle bodies can be destroyed and that some Alien races possess such technology, and examined certain writings from the Bible and Egyptian and Mesopotamia ancient texts, and had all sorts of wild conclusions, but the idea was that aliens segregated humans to experiment on us genetically and spiritually, in order to make us one of their own, and that’s why they forbid people to intermingle with each other, especially the Israelite tribes and some other people, they supposedly had very strict “God’s” watching their breeding program,…

Anyway, the most fearful/fear inducing and horrible book I ever read.
He claimed that that’s the truth and that since people ignored their alien masters requests (due to certain alien races who wanted to mess others creations/breeding programs), they’ll destroy most of us some day, that’s the day of judgment, since we are of no use anymore, as our subtle bodies have been Corrupted.

Then they’ll start a new project, somewhere in the future, after they annihilate humanity.

3 Likes

Yes to both :grin: Its frustrating to start over and over, and I don’t want to leave tge material plane and stop incarnating before I master it.

I will try it, it looks like a great introsoection practice.

Thanks man, Those webinars looks interesting, where can I learn more about them? Are they part of energy course?

This appears true to me as well

Yeah, and I Imagine it would be easier to reach the skills and knowledge learnt in previous incarnation if it was also learnt by ancestor.

• Maybe we would get to enjoy profits of our investments, few generations of investing would build a fortune.
    Imagine being born and not having to worry about money or lose time to make money at all.
    Or skills you learn and teach to your kids so one day when you incarnate again you have access to money and skills from previous incarnation.
3 Likes

Nope. It was a free webinar and didn’t have any association with a course. Sammy posted about it in the Announcements Category, I saw it and responded.

2 Likes

It seems like he is constantly sent by his Higher Self onto specific astral experiences that are tailored specifically for his own learning path.

Rick acts like a driver, while he is in most cases just the passenger who thinks he is the driver. One can clearly see that the things he experiences are tailored for his conceptual realizations and are not an objective representation of life on the astral planes in general.

Just notice, how often Rick “saved the world” or “represented humanity in front of some council” etc. :laughing:
This is a clearly staged for him by his Higher Self for his own learning.

Mortal? Maybe yes if you ascend further to the mental plane.

Decays? This makes no sense. There is endless amounts of energy on the astral to support an astral body.

He seems to be intertangled with what I mentioned above and that he is provided by his Higher Self with specific experiences for his own learning. If you listen long enough to his videos, you will find that he is very much of an ego person and not openminded at all. To me, he feels like an NPC who was sent on selected astral experiences but who is not yet ready to grasp and understand what is actually going on.

3 Likes

Sounds like you could replace Bruce Willis in the Die Hard series :joy:

Let’s see how your opinion changes once you’re back on the astral :wink:

I am aware of at least two connections between the physical you and your physical ancestors:
a) your gene connection with them, which is almost non-existent after just a few generations
b) your connection with collective human morphic field, but here you could access wisdom from EVERY human, past and present, and not limited to your particular ancestors.

There is an infinite amount of resources on the astral.
Limited resources is really a physical universe thing.
It is per game design in order to enable certain experiences of limits and for growth under extremely stressful environments.

2 Likes

Connect with your higher self. Through your higher self you’ll learn all this trust me. Just strive for the higher self. Learn to hit the astral and follow your cord. When your ready it will happen

3 Likes