World Peace meditation as War started

I don’t think one can rise to such level of power without being a narcissist…

2 Likes

““Haven’t been able to sleep all night””

I even didn’t know for anything that was so serious, but I have dreamed about war situation and I was also included there but as civilist not as army, my dream was horrible but I knew it was dream and told myself wake up knowing it’s not true and after waking up…this… I mean…no words

“”“I honestly didn’t think Putin would invade.”"

Well Sam, Putin is very unpredictable person.
You can never know what is in his mind.
But one I know, you can’t be KGB agent if you aren’t heartless, you must be cold, hypocrite and enjoying in suffering others…he is just a type of person ready for all for fame, glory, respect and to be written in historical books to be remembered

1 Like

Honestly, I had a bad dream last night that Russia fired missiles to the US and I had to take cover in a fallout shelter. I don’t think that’s going to happen, but it goes to show how upset this situation has made me.

2 Likes

If some of us had dreams that means it’s already happening in collective consciousness, which I don’t take for good… cause you know … when something is in subconscious it’s reflected outside… and there we have collective consciousness … idk I just wish I am wrong

I just know something tells me inside we need mass influence meditation that was my first thought I mean today

3 Likes

Felt Shiver down my spine during the meditation session !!

Keep in mind

there are a lot of country type nfts…

that can affect countries.
and if used together… well

You do have large tools already

37 Likes

Yasssssss :muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Let the European NFTs loose

6 Likes

I changed my job about one month ago and there’s a lot of Ukranians there.
I’m concerned about them, being doing energy work and playing some fields.

7 Likes

I was thinking about using the declaration for this but was worried about any possible blow backs from any psychics over there… But this gave me confidence! I will use the declaration in an effort to promote peace!

I have already asked Sekhmet earlier today… I will ask every one now!

8 Likes

I don’t think they would have the power to mess with dreams creation lol and even if there’s blow back it would be really simple to get rid of it with fields. And 99.99 percent psychics are on average scale anyway and nothing much to worry about since they can’t put any scratch on fields or servitors at first place even if they detected them

6 Likes

Well, let’s all go all out and may we breed peace where there is chaos!

We all have tools thanks to dream, so let’s put them to good use! It’s time to take a stand for whats right!

5 Likes

Shurangama Sutra (or Mantra) can really help - to protect, to preserve, and to transmute hatred, greed for power and negative tendencies - at a phenomenal speed and in massive scales, if chanted/listened to with the right intent by a significant number of people.

I have been playing this along with the Sacred flower. We can also use our Sapien Servitors to pump a lot of love and positive vibes into the Universe.

30 Likes

thank you Mao :revolving_hearts:

wow 10 mins in chanting and i feel so calm now and heart warm!

thank you again x

9 Likes

For arc light owners, maybe can ask arcs to shade some love regarding the war… Its love energy quite nice

5 Likes

What I want to make clear about the video I posted and my stance on this is that I honestly don’t care too much about the background of the war, all that interests me is that it stops. Immediately.
I don’t know enough to choose “a side” if one wants to call it that and I think all that interests most of us is that people stop killing people and that is what I focused on.

I am just saying this because I recognize the danger of people choosing sides in this and starting fights and arguments about it. If we all just focus on peace, there won’t be any disagreements, I think.

11 Likes

How about we do a Justice for All mass meditation those next 3 days?

7 Likes

War doesn’t always show its face with troops, guns, bombarding, etc. In my country people are dying gradually. It’s a long time that I don’t follow the news, however I see many people of my country are waiting for war because they think at least they die in a moment. And this is so hearting breaking.
Unfortunately each time a part of this world is under fire. I remember when those terrible things happened in Afghanistan not many people in the whole world cared about them. Again this is so heartbreaking.
Last night after a long time of not listening to the news I followed the news. I’m so sorry about what has happened in Ukraine. I was born at war and I know how does it feel.

7 Likes

Totally nuts right?
And then hearing that this is a plan long in the making (crimea, etc). And i often find it both ironic and disturbing that politics simply proceed to insist on diplomatic solutions with someone who couldn’t give a damn about diplomacy

3 Likes

This was my thought. Maybe we can do A mass Love Gravitational Wave meditation. But I’m at work for the next 23 hours so I can’t commit to a certain time as I never know when we are going to get a call. Is everyone down for tomorrow possibly?

3 Likes