World Peace meditation as War started

Hello everyone, I would like to ask everyone for world peace mediation as Russia started the full fledge war against Ukraine.
Let’s bring world peace and harmony again into this world.

Great, Thank you who are ready for the mass meditation.
After 2 hours from now, we will start our meditation with the positive intention of World peace and world harmony.

35 Likes

good idea to add this I think.

18 Likes

Let’s set it up.

Let’s be proactive before things get out of control. We can make a difference, so let’s get together and make one!

17 Likes

thank you for the suggestion … it was also time to do something … we all need to get together and agree on a time as soon as possible and as many of us as possible to participate and do it multiple times, multiple days to influence multiple times together to the collective consciousness … the situation is more than serious, this time states and psychopaths and sociopaths have nuclear weapons and will not hesitate to use them unless we influence their minds through meditation

11 Likes

You know maybe its not really us who are influencing other but maybe we shift to a alternate reality where our choice to meditate in peace/live more in peace is more reflected in our outside world just like the leader of a certain county thinks that he will let it go and also live in peace.

but meditating is a good start i think

Btw whatever happened with the weekend meditations? Maybe we can come together again and use our powerful nfts this time?

8 Likes

Great initiative honestly

9 Likes

Perhaps cone of power users can give it a shot I guess or tower of power or even essence of faith and prayer since these fields are really good to manifest desires

9 Likes

“”“You know maybe its not really us who are influencing other”""

You know I learned in Jose Silva’s course that in meditation or deep meditation it is possible to express intention, feelings and even talk to and ask certain people for understanding and to calm down and distract them from bad decisions, because we are all ONE with whole and especially in deep meditation … I once tried this with another person who should have done something bad and i feel like i prevented it after doing this

“”"“but maybe we shift to a alternate reality”""

I agree with you here

6 Likes

Silva manifesting :yum: nice

3 Likes

Just a thought , what if there are servitors that can go to those places and spread the energy of plasma flower… ?

10 Likes

Justice for all field meditation could help also with looping

4 Likes

I will be playing the uplift mass meditation sporadically today, probably every 40-60 minutes. I urge you all to do the same. Later today i will meditate to it when I’m home.

You can all add it to your daily playlists too, here’s the download link.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/38401840

7 Likes

I am currently looping cone of power and justice for all till mass meditation doesn’t start

3 Likes

2 hour from now we will start our mass meditation that will be 10 PM IST.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right you of course can influence others more directly.

I just prefer the way I described it .
Didn’t really say that.
Even with that approach you influence others to a certain extent I think but it’s more like cause you’re a example of how it can be.
The choice is still theirs.

Otherwise it’s also kinda a power struggle… where is the peace in that?

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about a World Peace community project like of the servitor type. My issue is that I don’t think it should be limited.

16 Likes

Then don’t make it limited

I’m all aboard if you take initiative bro

4 Likes

Do we keep it as a public community group then? Since the private groups are limited to 30 participants based on the private thread resteictions

7 Likes

I’d join too
Im anxious and scared about this situation :pensive:

11 Likes

It is bothering me today for sure and I am no where near it geographically. I often feel guilt that I’ve brought three children into this world. By the same token I’m old enough to remember the threat of constant nuclear tensions between the US and Cold War era USSR. I realize we have friends from Russia here and also probably the Ukraine. And we are all being manipulated by the media so it is difficult to know the actual truth. But I think we all collectively would like peace in the world.

14 Likes