Woven Worlds - Millions Revisited

Fields are untouched. Simply new image and text designs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, but then there’s the argument that if you have BPIL deployed, and millions isn’t a match, the circumstances to come about millions, buy it, and use it will never truly manifest themselves.

I try not to play 5D head chess with what if’s. What’s for me will find me, and what isn’t will fall away. If I resist either, then yeah, a bunch of problems will crop up and that should be my sign that I’m making the path more difficult than it needs to be through my choices. But I hardly believe that something as inconsequential as owning a field and using it is going to completely derail my life such as the timeline where I don’t own it and use it is 100% never accessible again. That way lies madness.

Point of clarity - difficulty is different from frustration and that’s where I draw my line. If I’m frustrated, so much so that even accomplishing my goals is frustrating me further, I’ve gone off the rails. If there is to be difficulty, I’m aiming for difficulty with a sense of accomplishment/satisfaction.

2 Likes