Woven Worlds - The Journey of The Chosen One

Just got this, on my third play.

Initial thoughts it feels like I’ve been transported to a sunflower field. There’s a positive, light, airy feeling within me. It’s very nice. Even if I didn’t know what this did I would just love the feeling I get from it.

Updates to follow

11 Likes

7 Likes

I can’t say yet. I’m still in the process of experiencing this audio. What I can say is that I had my regrets when first buying it. Not anymore.

8 Likes

Ahaha im dead.

But am getting more insta collab dms than usual
(Not that I am going to obviously) but hahaha I’m amused. Don’t want to be a inFluEnCer
But hey it works
Lots of opportunities

Really unsure of what field I’ll do post grad, but what a lovely reassurance it is to know that I have this field
Like a hypothetical but bery real security blanket

6 Likes

I have a long journey ahead of me thanks to this audio.

My first week of playing this audio was awesome. I felt everything the description stated. It was really cool. That “push” into the new world felt wild lol. It’s nice to know that I can become “famous” with ease. All I have to do is have a goal and engage. I resist the engagement part because my current life situation doesn’t require engagement and I don’t have a specific end goal.

After the second week of playing this audio, a mother walked up to me, while I was working, and we had a pleasant conversation. After that short yet meaningful moment, I knew that I wanted to engage with people more.

I’m playing the audio and letting the universe guide me while enjoying the journey so, I don’t want to go back and forth with the updates. I know I want to be well recognized in some type of way. This audio is helping me figure that out.

16 Likes

It’s been a couple of weeks Drew how did it help you so far

1 Like

Learned a new word today! Thank you.

3 Likes

Can this field perhaps help manifest a dream job?

My internship is about to end, and I’m about to graduate this semester, so now I need to start applying for full time jobs!

3 Likes

Would your dream job benefit from your qualities of being famous or recognized?

Because this field gives you those qualities.

Not every job wants that. Not every interviewer wants that, and you might not know what an interviewer wants until you’ve played your field and you’re in front of them, and then how do you “turn off” this field, right?

5 Likes

Great explanation man, understood :+1:t4:

3 Likes

I just bought it too, Any updates?

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve decided that I don’t want to be famous at the moment. Whenever I’m ready, I have this audio in my arsenal. Having an end goal is important.

3 Likes

this with the unbreakable should be a brutal combination, and i have a question I’m thinking of buying this or the plasma flower, because what I want is a good, happy social life, but I’m also looking for recognition for the art I do, so… what are your recommendations/opinions?

3 Likes

Plasma Flower is for the environment

2 Likes

I’m missing how Plasma Flower would help you with these goals.

1 Like

because of this stack Fame/Social Confidence

Woven: Journey of the chosen one

Torus Weaved Respect

The Welcomed

The Plasma Flower

Charisma and Glamour

Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy

published here: Ultimate List of Paid Field Stacks – Enlightened States

5 Likes

I’m interested in seeing your art.

I would take the chosen one.

its very (more I’d say) suited for your goal.

Yeah, here is the explanation

5 Likes

My only worry about being famous is what if people find out ur secrets?

3 Likes

Then you will be free of the bondage from your secrets.

Ahhh, sweet freedom!

12 Likes

Is this still purchaseable somehow @SammyG?

1 Like