Wu Wizard NFT: Testimonials

Is this servitor or smart field, if I may ask?

3 Likes

A Smartvitor

12 Likes

Iā€™ve been asking Wu Wizard to work daily on my dog with healing body scans and herbal remedy infusions. He has some big and smaller fatty tumors in a few places on his body.

As of today, all the tumors have been reduced greatly!! So blessed and grateful to Captain, Wu Wizard, and all the benevolent beings that are helping!! :tada::dog: :sparkling_heart: :angel:

23 Likes

We asked for a servitor but I feel that itā€™s much much more powerful than that.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely phenomenal. You literally canā€™t put a price on a poochā€™s health. Congratulations to you and him, as well as, momentum forward.

6 Likes

Thanks, @anon7543466 !! Iā€™m just so happy that itā€™s been working and his tumors have reduced so much. Will continue to use it on him till they are all gone.

Absolutely! He is part of the family. :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Iā€™m the same way; humans on the floor, dogs on the couch.

Reading a book called the Forever Dog right now, but Iā€™ve witnessed a lot of powerful health turnarounds for animals using TCM. Youā€™re in great hands, clearly.

3 Likes

:grin: :+1:

I hadnā€™t known that TCM was being used with animals until recently which is why I asked Wu Wizard to work on my dog. Iā€™m witnessing the powerful work, indeed.

7 Likes

Another update!

I drank a bit too much last night and started getting a headache. :face_with_head_bandage: I asked Wu Wizard to create an herbal remedy to get rid of my hangover and headache and infuse me with the remedy. A couple of hours later, my headache was gone. This morningā€¦ zero hangover.

Wu Wiz FTW! :mage:

16 Likes

Update -

All of my dogā€™s tumors have been healed and dissolved except for one! This tumor was a bigger one on his side but itā€™s reduced in half now. :partying_face: :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

Have any of the Wu Wizards landed in your venly wallets yet?
Please check.
Because in the other 3 NFT groups, all bought on July 15th, none of us have had it appeared on our wallets and it is over a month.
There appears to be a problem, so far ā€œowning upā€ to it.

I suggest contacting:

https://support.spri.ng/form/creator-contact/

e-mail:
Contact@bondly.finance

Please include all pertinent info
Total number of NFTā€™s in all 4 groups effected is 60!

3 Likes

@SilverZuzu Nope.

Emailed venly with the contract number and token id and they arenā€™t able to find it. It hasnā€™t been distributed yet. They told me to reach out to Teespring.
Emailed Teespring and they just sent me the download links again. No one knows the process there. :woman_facepalming:

We need a separate thread for this Teespring missing NFTs .itā€™s a mess

2 Likes

All groups effected have been contacted about the problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for the contact.

Will email them also ā€¦ round 3 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The more people that contact them, the better.

12 people can be dismissed, 60 NFTā€™s that are owned by ? people are a problem they need to seriously look into.

6 Likes

Maybe @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG can help in getting some traction on this as well.

1 Like

@Shivy-SzN Check the sale thread

1 Like

Canā€™t really find anyone but thank you very much for your reply :grinning:

1 Like

PMā€™d you

1 Like

Does Wu Wizard primarily deal with just healing? Is he able to create experimental concoctions based on your instructions? If you wanted some kind of specific blend for the body that wasnā€™t really known or discovered could he safely create something for the owner?

2 Likes