Yearning for guidance

Just my personal experience but when I need guidance during the time I am lost, I always sit down and meditate deeply for however long is suitable while playing higher self connection audio.

The clarity plus evaluating your thoughts will help you structure your path in a more sensible way.

5 Likes

Will do, appreciate your time.

1 Like

Yes, I’m all well after meditating, so I should probably try to do it once a day with the audio too, perhaps this is what will deepen my connection.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s just a lack of faith in myself, I think. When insights that aren’t very clear come and I can’t figure them out, it just gets frustrating at times, especially when the nature of the question is spiritual and I see two contradictory ideas in those times I wish for clear guidance from my higher self because there’s no one else I could trust more, I have heard of people who have guides who literally talk to and guide them, so ig I just want to know how they did that.

Thank you, I do have friends that I really like, but I don’t think they are a replacement for the connection I can have with my higher self and such.

1 Like

Must be a member

As far as a back and forth communication goes, I am of the belief that we are all One, so first that means you are talking with your “self”, which would be the being that is omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent. Truly at some level, you have all the answers. Make it a “play” and allow the ‘beingness that is’ to respond to you because you allow it and accept it. Make it a meditation and open to the fact that even though you might not feel the response yet, that it IS. Choose to allow yourself to tap into the frequency where you and the guidance are one.

2 Likes

Someday, then, I suppose I will focus on the higher self-connection field for now.

Forget about paid and free, energy is energy. These fields are miracles wrapped in miracles. Any of Dream’s fields can be interacted with in your own personal way to give you what you desire. Read around the forum. See what people have been blessed with in the way of magic in their lives, all because they tapped into the possibilities. They dared to believe and they accepted the magic and they received far above what the description of the field might have been. Dream has always used a secret sauce and he knows that we can all extract far and above the appearance if we dig down into the essence of the field. Any field.

2 Likes

You are right; I will try to have more faith. Thank you.

For guidance you might wanna check out Favors of the Sanxing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Humans aren’t the only enlightened beings…

4 Likes

Big oof. The number of times I’ve quietly shed tears while out on an afternoon/evening walk essentially bitching aloud in prayer format to every entity I do spiritual work with (I was just ranting at “The 5 elemental consciousness of Chinese Metaphysics” today).

Funnily enough, I have a physical guide in my life… but they follow eastern philosophy and they will not answer if it will steal even a concept of the lesson from me. So I’m more often than not, frustrated. But what happens, and the point of my little rant is… that shed tear, is me admitting it hurts, admitting there’s some expectation or story there, and letting it go. I usually have something to go off of (never an answer, at least not for me, not yet - there aren’t answers, just hints, next steps, leads to chase down, threads to pull) by the time I get back home. All from talking aloud to myself like a loon.

And now that I’ve noticed the process, the very next wall feels like slamming of the doors on a puzzle room. “Everything you need to pass this point is in here with you, find it”.

It will get better if you do whatever work it is you do. It has to because you’re doing something about it. It may not get better the way you want it to, or even in a way that seems better in the moment, but it will.

Just my two cents, hope you’re well.

3 Likes

Wait what??!! Has this been changed? All this time I have been under the impression the lower tier fields will keep working when you’re not subscribed and it is the premium tier ones that work only when paid for :scream: I am now counting the wasted hours :sob:

I was fairly certain, but now I’m not, that the only ‘subscription’ model items on Patreon (requiring you to continue paying for access) were the two NFTs and their audio.

Everything else, IIRC, was very much given out with the understanding that you could take it with you if you weren’t going to remain subscribed, but you had to have been a valid member at some point.

I think that’s correct, don’t panick yet. Also…did you get results or nah? Like it should be obvious if the fields were working or not.

So I checked around, and unless something changed after this, Patreon Discussion - #91 by Captain_Nemo they should work even after you are no longer a subscriber.

1 Like

I was patron for months but now I have to save every cent for coming autumn so I have been listening to my downloaded mp3s for maintenance. No point if they don’t work. I get results fast enough to not fuss about it but not so fast that I would immediately notice.

1 Like

Sorry to hijack your thread, just saw the post above and went “that’s not right… right?”

As far as I understand it, it’s only the top premium tier ($22) that will not work if you’re no longer subscribed.

If you’re on the lower tiers they will still work.

3 Likes

I have not read the whole thread, but I would add this suggestion: fields to connect with the higher Self, Chakras fields and energy work (by doing it yourself too) and finally, brain fields - with higher intelligence you can become your own best guide too.

1 Like

No worries, fam