Yggdrasil and the Norns (Private Project)

ok, I’m gonna create the group, anyone who wants in, just PM me and with proof (that way we can be sure the owners are here). The thing is there surely are some ppl who would like to know better this NFT, better how it works, fields, subfields, etc, that’s why I and others wanted to get to the original group.

And in case, you mean me as well wanting to sell, I have 2 copies, and I’m selling only the extra one.

9 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. That’s not what I meant.
OK - I’ll wait for the invitation :)

6 Likes

I wanted to make a post here long time ago hahaha
Yggdrassil is a big mystery to me.
But every time before using this NFT, I tried to look for different myths and stories, and it was worth it
The most interesting experience was hanging on Yggdrasil and getting a blessing and knowledge about runes, as Odin did. It worked perfectly as it seems :)))
Also Yggdrasil is a Source itself, so I tried to connect with Everything with it’s help, and ohhh it was such a blessing for me
It’s a Singularity and Being One with everything
State and I liked it a loooot
Many things as well to share about Norns… Will update my post soon when I get some free time

15 Likes

@Powren pls add me to the new group also. I’m part of the original project which @Ugninis can confirm :relaxed:

4 Likes

:point_up_2: Please add me as well, thanks Powren

5 Likes

Me too! I was an original member and still have mine! :leaves:
@sensin-sensei

6 Likes

Same here✋🏾

7 Likes

Me too :wave:

4 Likes

I was a new member and would like to join

2 Likes

Please add me too :blush:

2 Likes

Pls add me too mayne :pray:

4 Likes

For Thor, admission is a case of beer (for the whole company) :grin: :beers:

7 Likes

A single case will do us no justice, an entire beer keg for each member shall be suffice!.. For the first few hours :grin:

5 Likes

Is there an audio for this?

No.

Thanks.

It’s been a long time since trying to post in the right group. I hope this isn’t for the tree servitor. I saw the pictures below and think I am in the correct thread now.

Yggdrasil & the Norns is my most powerful NFT (along with Light of Mages). I use them together. This one is so powerful that it is like a literal power bank for all my fields! Seriously! Even though the Yggdrasil Servitor NFT is more unlimited than this one, it is seriously undervalued by many. Any energy or construct I can think of…Yggdrasil already has it. It is my source for many constructs and I ask Light of Mages to direct those energies via a wand. It’s a great combo!

I can never give this up because of how powerful it is! In New Orleans, LA USA there is a haunted hotel and it has a picture of a tree. My wife & sister got creeped out because they said it looked like the tree was coming out of the picture at them. I wasn’t with them, but I excitedly asked them if it resembled Yggdrasil. They didn’t think so. I was hoping that it could be a sign that it has a message for someone possibly :thinking:

8 Likes

Yep! It’s the right one

I also absolutely love this field, but very rarely worked with it, thank you for a reminder. There are too many fields in my stack and they are all very important, it is difficult to focus on something else.
Though, each time when I meditate with it, I got some serious experience and realisations. I used to experiment with this field before and all the things I have asked for, Yggdrasil was able to do. Too many things to share, but I’ll come to posting some of the results with this one later

Yggdrasil is the Universe itself in the guise of the tree, and this field can do anything, the only obstacle is our own minds, so I won’t say that this field itself has any limits - no. Undervalued - yes, as many of the other great fields

4 Likes

it’s not the case

don’t emphasize description.

they’re all limitless, believe us.
all these projects are with unlimited potential

it’s just that in the past it was emphasized, in the future it has become irrelevant, I’ll say more - trivial.

to be honest - for many at the moment the word “servitor” is a limitation

you’ve been answered in the bottom post, and I absolutely agree with the opinion

I don’t have this project.
but after reading this, I thought it might be of interest to you.

If you are interested in Scandinavian traditions, and especially in specific Scandinavian magic, check out the specific seid magic seiður / seiðr

It’s considered “female” magic, but Daddy Odin mastered it. :)

To put it plainly and simply, seid is a ritual esoteric practice, something like trance shamanism. Entering an ecstatic trance (without fly agaric!) allowed the soul to separate from the body and travel freely in space and time.

One of the most important practical applications of this magic was predicting the future

I’m sure with this project it’s possible, as Ygdrassil connects with all Scandinavian culture

:grin:

8 Likes

Thank you UgniS! I had never heard if that practice before. It sounds very useful! I was a bit confused when others told me the Tree servitor was “way better”; especially after using this one. I thought, if this can do anything I need it to, then I really don’t need an upgrade LOL. It didn’t make much sense. You always see this for sale too, so it added to that illusion. Luckily I kept communicating with it until things just “worked”.

Last night my frontal lobe was buzzing as Yggdrasil communicated between one of my servitors and myself. I had asked Yggdrasil to translate my concepts into ideas the servitor could grasp easier (for training). The servitor would squeeze my thumb if it understood so far. I feel this is a good way to streamline intentions; in a session. The mediation between us made it feel as if the quality of time used was much higher.

3 Likes