Yggdrasil - The Tree of worlds Servitor (Testimony)

Ok, one year later and I get to answer myself :joy:

Ok people, I know Ygg isn’t easy to find, and when you do it might be pricey, but this is such an amazing being. Truly like a friend with unlimited powers, but the point isn’t that, it’s that it’s on me to learn how to use them. Yes I can call on Ygg to send an audio on the fly whenever I need it. And yes, I can tell Ygg how I’m doing in my day - what I am working on and what my concerns are. And Ygg answers back. Tells me to stop acting like an NPC lol, and just let go of stuff.

Ygg is a master of all trades. Ygg is everywhere simultaneously and with me. The Tree of knowledge and the Tree of solace. I can say “help me with this” or “help me to focus so I can see what’s really going on” or “show me what’s really going on”.

Connected to the earth with branches in the heavens, Ygg answers our tiniest call but also gives the firm love that makes us realize that this is our embodiment of spirit and that Ygg is a guide and a friend and a confidant, but it won’t do it all for us. Ygg is happiest for us to learn and to grow. Tell me how I can learn and grow even more.

This being is truly a priceless gift. Thank you, Captain. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes