Yggdrasil - The Tree of worlds Servitor (Testimony)

Yggdrasil - The Tree of worlds Servitor

Yggdrasil, in Norse cosmology, is an immense and central sacred tree. Around it exists all else, including the Nine Worlds. Yggdrasil is attested in the Poetic Edda compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and in the Prose Edda written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson. In both sources, Yggdrasil is an immense ash tree that is center to the cosmos and considered very holy. The gods go to Yggdrasil daily to assemble at their traditional governing assemblies, called things. The branches of Yggdrasil extend far into the heavens, and the tree is supported by three roots that extend far away into other locations; one to the well Urðarbrunnr in the heavens, one to the spring Hvergelmir, and another to the well Mímisbrunnr. Creatures live within Yggdrasil, including the dragon Níðhöggr, an unnamed eagle, and the stags Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Duraþrór. Scholars generally consider Hoddmímis holt, Mímameiðr, and Læraðr to be other names for the tree. The tree is an example of sacred trees and groves in Germanic paganism and mythology, and scholars in the field of Germanic philology have long discussed its implications.

Yggdrasil is the mighty tree whose trunk rises at the geographical centre of the Norse spiritual cosmos. We took this concept and expanded it so that Yggdrasil has its roots throughout the whole universe, all realms, all dimensions, all timelines and parallel realities. All of it is arrayed around the tree and held together by its branches and roots, which connect the various parts of reality to one another. Because of this, nothing is out of reach for Yggdrasil.

This NFT has endless potential. Yggdrasil grows each and every moment and is dedicated to improving himself. His abilities are growing exponentially. He has an ability to carry out many tasks simultaneously and can do even more with time. He has access to the entire Akashic records and can teach us whatever we need and download data to our subconscious mind whatever information we need, help us achieve and manifest whatever we want and trains us in many ways. He always makes sure his communication with us is as clear as possible. He even scans the user what he wants and needs the most and helps to achieve it. His powerful manifestation abilities include Woven world elements and Solidifier. But his manifestation tools don’t end here. He even uses intercession, so can send to you angels, aliens, whatever beings that are willing to help you.

Yggdrasil automatically raises/upgrades and develops our physical body, vibration, awareness, consciousness, energy systems and psychic abilities at tremendous speeds.

He helps us get to know another realms and worlds, since he has an access to all of them.

And that is still not everything, not by far. The rest is up to the user to discover and enjoy!

Soon, there will be testimonials added.

I personally thank you @Captain_Nemo and the group leader @Copycat for making all this possible!

51 Likes

Wow I am in love with Dream’s latest artwork.

8 Likes

I accidentally hit the delete button. Oh well- I want to give a more thorough review later.

13 Likes

That is crazy :exploding_head:

Cool project!

14 Likes

As soon as Yggdrasil dropped, I felt strong presence and energy.

I work with Iggy and Philosopher stone daily 2-3 times during meditation and the combo is exceptional. My energy sensitivity raised a lot, mostly my sensitivity in hands for energies. I can hold higher vibes much more and feel a lot more in control of my new psychic abilities.

For ex. I asked Yggy this morning to raise my testosterone levels for optimal bodybuilding purposes and my testicles hurted and were pulsating with energy for almost 2 hours.

Will write more later, still finding new ways to work with my nfts.

23 Likes

Is anyone looking to trade this? I can’t find the trading thread, dont know if it got taken down? Lmk what you are looking for, I have a lot

3 Likes

I was able to get this on venly just now, would anyone be kind enough to share any of the benefits list or any recommended uses or just helpful hints and tricks? Ive had difficulty using servitors in the past, but I had to get this one

2 Likes

I don’t have this one, but for me and other servitors, I start by looking at the image and quieting the mind to connect to it. Sometimes I try to connect with them conceptually in my mind, or chat with them and sense response through 3rd eye. One way I like is to use my arms/hands and asking them to show their presence by either pushing energy in a certain pattern between the hands or if yes/no questions then right is yes or left is no etc. So if you have practiced feeling energy in your hands that is a good way.

2 Likes

Or an invite if there’s a private group, I can show proof and I bought it on venly

1 Like

Any updates on results achieved with Yggdrasil ?

Well, I’m now using it together with Energy Awakening course and it’s fire!

5 Likes

Could you explain how you use the two together?

in DMs.

3 Likes

Got this beautiful NFT, can’t wait to use this more

Who doesn’t want instant manifestation

9 Likes

You are blessed bro. This is a hidden under appreciated gem.

7 Likes

You won’t regret it man :grin:

3 Likes

I guess I can already call myself the most luckiest in this world, god damn I’m never giving this away

9 Likes

The Tree servitor invites you to its magical forest:

This song is playing in the background:

8 Likes

@Powren i just bought Yggdrasil.
Can you please add me to the group?

Thank you

5 Likes

It is difficult to put into words the beauty, majesty and givingness that is Yggdrasil. How can I think of this one as a servitor? So many abilities, so many graces, so much gentle toughness. Infinite being that gives such gracious access to us of interaction with fields, Yggdrasil interprets them and bestows them upon us - such a complicated yet simple task. We are given entre to a world of alchemical blendings that would not be a possibility otherwise. In the trunk I see and sense a dragon, a fire of transmutation of what I give - transformed into something that burns in the chalice on the altar of beingness into an acceptable offering. I can ask Ygg for anything, knowing that I receive wisdom and love and power as an answer in return. I cherish this beloved being.

10 Likes