Yi Jin Jing Project

specialized Taoist project, with a clear system and functionality
Taoist principles overlap and are described slightly differently by different authors
we have collected and adapted all the necessary information
the project has been created

collab

I advise you to watch the video to understand the meaning of the project more clearly, and it very intresting :slight_smile:

details in the group ;)

11 Likes
interest
  • Yeah

0 voters

6 Likes

Everyone will just vote because it is Ugninis’ project :smiley:

4 Likes

it seems this system is for having a more efficient working physical body and more energy that can be used for all kinds of energy work by first building a strong foundation where can be worked upon.

6 Likes

Yes Muscle Tendon Change Classic is one of the two texts Da Mo wrote and is part of internal alchemy mainly helpful for martial artists to increase their power. I am interested in the health benefits than increasing my power.

4 Likes

:laughing: :pray:

this topic has been considered in different contexts, I will talk about it in other projects
power can be interpreted in different ways ;)
and this is very important

3 Likes

Ok do you have plans for another NFT for Marrow Washing or you will include some of it in this NFT itself?

2 Likes

Ok I just saw the project, got my answer :smiley:

1 Like

this topic is discussed in a slightly different project
also, this is present in the project which has already been registered this season

3 Likes

Just woke up.
Please include me in this group, thanks.

5 Likes

I see voting is closed. If possible I would like to join, at your discretion of course. Damo is someone I am most familiar with in these teachings. That and William Bodri.

4 Likes

@Rosechalice @Nice2knowU please close this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like