Your Energetic Being

Hi Daniel1337
KY Green Nice to see you again

1 Like

I wasnā€™t able to write anything yesterday night, even before buying this but focusing on the mandala, I donā€™t know what happened but I felt a shift, it did the same with Aphrodite, being able to connect (to an extend) even without buying the NFT, It gave me a headache with a big electrical sensation that lasted few seconds. I felt so tired instantly.

Right after buying this and starting to focus on the mandala, I felt like I could send energy waves, as if my body was surrounded by an invisible energy and my internal body was compressing energy.

Some pain in parts that might have been energy depleted, crotch, scalp, back, feets, eyes, arms, scarsā€¦

It made me realize things about some person in my life too.

Electrical sensations as I said earlier throughout the body not only the head, my back was hurting like hell last months but it disappeared after listening to the field.

Itā€™s not even 24 hours so letā€™s see what it does in the future. Iā€™m listening right now and my body is buzzing like crazy.

17 Likes

This field just restores you, completely.

8 Likes

In their particular areas, I believe fields like soul restoration and the negentropic treasures are suitable to their name. Specific fields do what they were designed to do, and with that are easier to focus on.

A newer field doesnā€™t mean that itā€™s better than an older one or that a blend replaces something that was included in that blend.

Maybe it has to do with removing a possible expenditure or reducing choice of selection in some peopleā€™s minds, but when a newer field comes out there is usually some indication of whether it would replace or be an update to an older field (e.g. 2.0, something written in the description, or the fact that the replaced field is no longer for purchase).

All that being said, this is an excellent alchemy. Beast grouped some fundamental areas and Dreamweaver made it happen.

Thereā€™s plenty you can do with this. One of of things I noticed for myself was an awakening or realization of a dormant part of my personality. I see this in the lens of the 5 elements, with the development of the nervous system here and itā€™s relationship with the wood element. I feel much more in tuned with qualities/personality of this type. Like with growth, expansion, being less patient(quicker to angerā€¦easier to see what is disagreeable), and a need to further progress.

Something that I donā€™t usually see on the forum is this view, when deciding what to play or what to purchase. There is plenty of guidance that exists. Some more personally suited to the individual or group, where some are just and benevolent in their nature in general. A great starting point is becoming better at connecting with your guidance; practicing, listening, following along with a path suitable to your life being lived.

15 Likes

do anyone knows if this field also contains some aspect of the cleaning aura like the one from the dream seed chanel?

2 Likes

Mandala and Audio
NFT level community project made public

features are not limited to

1: Complete restoration and rejuvenation of your energetic being.
Soul Restoration
Auric and Energy body repair
Cord Cutting

2: Strengthening and upgrading the energy system

Energy Blockage Removal with plasma torus field chakra stimulation and growth
Energy expansion aspects from the IG Card system
A combination of energies compressed into our energy body/energy system (Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas, Prana & Mana)

3: Nervous System help and Grounding
Nervous System development
Nerve Healing
Body coherence

2 Likes

[quote="Naylik, post:185, topic:74247"l
features are not limited to
[/quote]

I was asking exactly because of thisā€¦ if anyone that used it ended up noticing something related with the cleaning aspect.

1 Like

It did for me,

Boosts in esp, visual.

@zea might be interesting for you.

1 Like

would the chakra audios be needed if i get this ?

also wb the ojas jing and soul restoration fields, can I still play them or would there be no point with this field

Chakra audios and Ojas yes, Soul Restoration probably not

1 Like

After looping for a day I feel bigger and sexier.

8 Likes

:thinking: :rofl:

Just had my first listen to this beauty after waking up feeling quite sleep deprived. Some people said itā€™s subtleā€¦ Well, I think itā€™s actually really strong!

I felt it working on my root chakra immediately and quickly felt completely energized. After listening, I felt very grounded too. I havenā€™t felt this good for a long timeā€¦ thank you so much!

21 Likes

I think itā€™s cleaning like energy blockage removal, not cleaning any other energies, otherwise it wouldnā€™t be a mandala.

3 Likes

But it still would be nice to get some other user reviews if they find it effective listening to this and other fields simultaneously.

2 Likes

iā€™ve been doing it for a couple of days and i canā€™t tell the difference, but iā€™m not very energetically aware so :man_shrugging:

i think it boosts results from other audios iā€™m using that are not related to sapien medicine.

i also feel myself way more able to dettach my attention from being glued and trapped into people.

so, i donā€™t get into beefs or wierd scenarios as much as i used to.

4 Likes

so this allows for continous looping without ever getting overwhelmed?

imagine this combined with kinetic quasi crystal which allows you to get more results after 1 listen :open_mouth:

1 Like

will this help me get more results from fields ? i have 23 fields in my list and i feel some results but not to the max, but its only been a few months tho

Pretty much sums it up. Coherence was the first word that popped into my mind when IĀ“ve tried to define how I feel from this field.

Works quite nicely with QKA. Throw in some Mana Circuits too.

5 Likes