Your Nickname (just for fun)

My “nickname” would be “Walking Disease” (hoping that in 2023 I’ll be “Walking Health” and NOT “Running Disease); what” nickname" would you choose for Yourself?

4 Likes

I just remembered that episode from The Simpsons when Homer changed his name to Max Power xD

My nickname should be GoldMan xD

I still like my nickname here though.

4 Likes

My nickname has always been Seamie (Shay-Me) since I was a baby. My name is Séamus (Shay-Mus) but Seamie is usually the nickname of it for some. Seam (Shame), Shay, Sham would be the others.
Most people in Ireland have some variation of their name turned into something else. I have a friend who’s name is Pádraig (Paw-Drig) and we call him Porridge :joy: I hope I have given the pronounceations some type of justice. Its hard with Irish names :joy:

9 Likes

life has chosen my nickname… its abro!

2 Likes

I recently saw your pfp in a music mix, twas nice. I thought it was you for real xD

I think this is pretty common in most places. Here in Spain, families used to have nicknames so you inherited it. My parents moved places so I didn’t. But my father’s family nickname is “cocky” (thanks to my grandma xD).

My mother’s was just “rich dude” or “sailor” (cause my grandpa called his hostel “the sailor”). He was a sailor for real though, among other things xD.

But I just got called several bad things and a diminutive of my name. Even english speaking people use a similar one…so yeah people tend to add -y/-ie to names.

1 Like

Pfp = profile picture or?
Seamie’s or mine?

Mine is actually mine, my face, I think it was from a year ago.
And IF it is my pfp (the previous one), can you share the link in private, please?

I never know for sure if a reply is for me or for someone else, especially if it arrives in my notifications. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for that, it was for abro. I should quote people or smth, it is clearer that way.

It is a common pic it seems, but only saw it in abro’s profile, and then in some youtube music mix…that I won’t find again xD. Was probably shamanic drumming or electro.

1 Like

Man, don’t scare me like that. :laughing::pray:

At least I did not had trouble with impersonation/impersonating or someone stealing my photos :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry again xD

1 Like

Maybe if I would be rich, an influencer, a star, etc., something like that might happen, but I don’t have such problems… :sweat_smile:

Also, imagine how Captain feels when he sees his work on the black market, on other channels…

Yep, Amazing PFP, only saw it in Abro’s pfp.

1 Like

Luis Tamani, in this one honouring sacred tobacco :leaves: I saw him paint one live over series of days at a huge doof here in Australia. Amazing artist

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing him to my attention. Amazing artist indeed.

2 Likes