Your top 3 fields?

I think this would be a nice way to share more about ourselves indirectly.

My top 3 fields are:

1- Mana Circuits (supercharged) [I absolutely love how regal and empowering this feels]
2- The Magician [this one is charged with some very powerful information and beliefs/energies. I won’t share the benefits I experienced as to not skew anyone’s perception of it, but give it time, anywhere from 1 week to a month or two, 1-2 times a day, once in the morning, once before bed, and you’ll not be disappointed]
3- Moldavite Energy [trippy and ethereal “coincidences” magnet… If you’re observent and present enough to notice it work]

I might update this once I decide which fields I want to purchase, but these are my top 3 free ones (I know it’s hard to choose, it was for me, but if you remove all the unnecessary fluff and clutter, you can do it).

Earnestly and genuinely eager to see yours.

17 Likes

Capital Governance
Contentment
Conceptual Realizations

Free fields:
Overcome any addiction
Attract wealth, prosperity and abundance
Probability alteration and luck

14 Likes

Wealth is health as they say. Any reason you went for the third vid over Attract Good Fortune and Luck? (music aside)

3 Likes

Plasma (free one)/Stem Cells (I really like the older one, the one with the birds sounds :bird::heart:)

DNA Repair/Hulda Zapper

White Light Waves/Essence of Mantras

So, I cheated a littl3 bit, by adding /
Thus mentioning 6 fields - also there are others:
Special mention: Fa Jin Gong Healing

Also, other fields for their EFFECTIVENESS, but i dont find them as pleasant as those mentioned.

7 Likes

Yes, it gives me much better results.
2-3 loops before leaving the house makes every day better

4 Likes

I personally found the music on the older luck work a bit unsettling at first, I suppose what Dream was going for was emotional alchemy, going from low state to high state to accentuate the potency of the actual field. It’s common practice in chaos Magick, imagine the opposite of what you want, transition to what you actually want, conclude with gratitude that it is now that way. (usually some sigils, spirits, daemons, angels and words of power are trinkled in to add extra oomph)

I think the shorter and newer version is more of a boost, while the other is more for longterm changes… The problem is I think the older version won’t work as well for some people, and some might be too stuck on the first part of the alchemy, giving them negative results. Good luck convincing someone they are the problem :D

My favorite field for wealth (which is free) is actually Guided Path. I think Guided Path + Million Dollar Mindset is an extremely powerful combo… You can of course add Blessings of the Sanxing and Fortuna Smiles, as well as Wheels of Fortune and Unexpected Gifts… But the first two are more the enough. When Charisma and Glamour was still on YouTube, it was also very useful during contract and deal calls, as well as several types of negotiations. Test + DHT was amazing during leadership roles.

3 Likes

I dont recall anyone having negative results from older luck field, me neither :stuck_out_tongue: I just get faster and more powerful results from the newer version

2 Likes

The Blueprint of Life
The Cone of Power
The Sword of St Michael

8 Likes

It’s your typical reddit nonsense and YouTube comments. When the feedback is mostly positive, negative feedback stands out like a sore thumb. The field definitely works to create positive outcomes.

1 Like

Very potent combination for one practicing traditional arts.

2 Likes

As expected from someone who seems to be a fan of martial arts. A shame that there is no direct martial arts field available for free by dream (not sure if there’s a paid one).

Pain tolerance, muscle recruitment, flexibility and perhaps a sprinkle of a mushin-like state would be amazing.

2 Likes

Ojas Refined and Defined (it ALWAYS put a smile on my face)
The Inner Pillar of Power
Probably Wave

6 Likes

Bushmen Medicine.
A taste of Vaikuntha Loka.
Fa Jin Gong Healing.

I totally made that up. There is no way to choose.

There is a reason my playlists are endless xD

5 Likes

Vibration of Divine Love
Vibration of Creation
Soul Core Restoration

10 Likes

Energy blockage remover
Parasite destroyer
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity

3 Likes

The Singularity - beyond words and comparison.

Next would be Explorer as I like the whole vibe and maybe Avalon? But I would say Excalibur too.

Unexpected Gifts, Golden Keys and Bountiful Harvest are all great and for the track record Unexpected Gifts should definitely go first (not counting Singularity).

5 Likes

Can you please kindly explain to me what this field does according to your understanding and experience? I do not understand it. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

For me it acts like an ultimate power-up, basically conferring feeling of unrestricted “access to reality”.
Sort of advanced Oneness field that elevates to Omnipotence instantly, I think that with active engagement it’s the most promising manifestation approach as it cuts away any separation between one and the rest of the universe, including all multiplex of possible states, ones that are desired and “contain results” as well.

2 Likes
  1. Manhattan Method
  2. Conceptual Conglomerate
  3. Point of No Return
7 Likes

Singularity is a beautiful thing…

1 Like