Zodic signs album what are those

Zodic signs album what are those
Can i use libra while i’m leo ?
what are thoseeee

3 Likes

Where’s the album?

in dream seeds channel check the albums

Oh wow. @SammyG @Captain_Nemo are the audios manifesting people with those qualities or are we getting the qualities of those zodiacs?

1 Like

It probably manifest people of those zodiac to bring changes in your life… Could be lover, friend or anything from my understanding.

What changes? There is no mention of any changes. Those are just the qualities of those zodiac signs

Read all of their description carefully. The libra one. It says “your purpose libra” probably means that the libra you will attract. Or that also could be a typing mistake. Nobody is sure what it does lol but since it attracts these zodiacs according to title should mean that it will attract people of these zodiac. And I don’t think it will change your zodiac or anything…cuz I doubt that’s possible. Or also could attract their positive qualities.

1 Like

No mention of any changes that it’s supposed to create like I previously said.

Yeah no it doesn’t say anything about ‘attracting’ either. I’ll wait for Sammy or Dream to elaborate :slight_smile:

1 Like

could you please link the album i cant seem to find it

You can go to the channel and click playlist section…you will find there.

3 Likes

Thank you man, it says its by ‘healing waves’ not dream seeds but yet its on dream seeds?

1 Like

Well it’s bit uncommon from other audios it seems. So can’t say yet. I hope dream adds some more detailed info on them like will it attract those qualities, or attract decent people from these zodiac etc.

1 Like

I think Healing Waves is the musical artist like the videos that say “By Distrokid”, still Sapien Med fields.

2 Likes

YOU are not Leo.

The SUN was in the sign Leo when you were born. There are a lot of other things in people’s charts and it could easily happen that another sign is much more dominant, the “popular” astrology doesn’t look at those. The sun sign doesn’t really depend on anything else other than the date (could be a day difference), and for anything else you need the exact time and date of birth to calculate.

All the signs and all the planets are present in your birth chart. You can definitely use Libra.

Each sign is basically a combination of an element and an active/passive/ neutral polarity.
The sign themselves represent one archetype that comes from the mix of the element + polarity. You can use the audios to connect with the archetype, or bring to your life something that is “missing”, so basically something you’re “low on” based on your natal chart. Thus, bring balance. It could, I guess, manifest through another person as well.

There are many other possible uses, but long story short, you can use any of the signs.
I think it’s a good idea to see how each makes you feel and listen to what feels good.

4 Likes

There is also no such thing as people of X zodiac.
I know why you guys would be saying it, but… just check your natal chart and check what your Ascendant is - chances are you actually recognise yourself / your personality more in the qualities of that sign than your sun sign.

5 Likes

I don’t know how / why you would come to the conclusion that a statement addressing you is somehow referring to someone you might attract.

If I were to hazard a guess, I would imagine that these fields accentuate the existing influences already existing in your chart from these signs / constellations.

Also, no Capricorn or Sagittarius, RIP.
(But still another amazing release by @Captain_Nemo)

1 Like

Lol I said “probably” I never mentioned I’m sure it does. I already stated it’s from my understanding or they wanted to write your purpose AS libra like they wrote it other description. So it also could be a typing mistake. It can be this or something else. No one is sure yet.

And I am telling you that your reading clashes wholesale with the language used. There is no “probably” about it. Even if I am generous and grant a 10% likelihood that the description was written in a completely backwards and contra-intuitive way, that still means that “probably” (90% odds) it means what it says it means.

Yah sure lol