Zodic signs album what are those

Well it’s bit uncommon from other audios it seems. So can’t say yet. I hope dream adds some more detailed info on them like will it attract those qualities, or attract decent people from these zodiac etc.

1 Like

I think Healing Waves is the musical artist like the videos that say “By Distrokid”, still Sapien Med fields.

2 Likes

YOU are not Leo.

The SUN was in the sign Leo when you were born. There are a lot of other things in people’s charts and it could easily happen that another sign is much more dominant, the “popular” astrology doesn’t look at those. The sun sign doesn’t really depend on anything else other than the date (could be a day difference), and for anything else you need the exact time and date of birth to calculate.

All the signs and all the planets are present in your birth chart. You can definitely use Libra.

Each sign is basically a combination of an element and an active/passive/ neutral polarity.
The sign themselves represent one archetype that comes from the mix of the element + polarity. You can use the audios to connect with the archetype, or bring to your life something that is “missing”, so basically something you’re “low on” based on your natal chart. Thus, bring balance. It could, I guess, manifest through another person as well.

There are many other possible uses, but long story short, you can use any of the signs.
I think it’s a good idea to see how each makes you feel and listen to what feels good.

4 Likes

There is also no such thing as people of X zodiac.
I know why you guys would be saying it, but… just check your natal chart and check what your Ascendant is - chances are you actually recognise yourself / your personality more in the qualities of that sign than your sun sign.

5 Likes

I don’t know how / why you would come to the conclusion that a statement addressing you is somehow referring to someone you might attract.

If I were to hazard a guess, I would imagine that these fields accentuate the existing influences already existing in your chart from these signs / constellations.

Also, no Capricorn or Sagittarius, RIP.
(But still another amazing release by @Captain_Nemo)

1 Like

Lol I said “probably” I never mentioned I’m sure it does. I already stated it’s from my understanding or they wanted to write your purpose AS libra like they wrote it other description. So it also could be a typing mistake. It can be this or something else. No one is sure yet.

And I am telling you that your reading clashes wholesale with the language used. There is no “probably” about it. Even if I am generous and grant a 10% likelihood that the description was written in a completely backwards and contra-intuitive way, that still means that “probably” (90% odds) it means what it says it means.

Yah sure lol

@Captain_Nemo could you elaborate more please on what these fields do? are you also going to create the other 5 missing signs?

1 Like

Fields simply infuse you with the positive qualities of the zodiac signs. The other signs should be uploaded sometime soon.

15 Likes

So it means I will have all the qualities of my own zodiac sign and from other zodiacs? Well that sounds cool I thought you could only have positive qualities of your own zodiacs lol sapien is indeed phenomenal…Means I need to listen to all zodiacs for all good qualities…Rip playlist once again.

Interesting :smiling_imp:

All the zodiacs are your zodiacs, this is what we’ve been saying and trying to get through to you :joy:

If you’re interested in astrology just get your natal chart from a free website and take a nose dive, you’ll see that you just as much ARE Capricorn and you ARE Libra, if you really want to BE something.

5 Likes

well that’s not true, depends on the placements
my sun sign is cap, ascendant is taurus and moon in virgo so that means triple earth
i barely have any other signs than those in my placement and most of my planets are based in the 10th house for me, which is the capricorn house

otherwise i don’t know what your trying to say by this, could you elaborate more on what you mean by “all the zodiacs are your zodiac”?

Well I don’t agree with it but I respect your thoughts on it. Also even if all are mine then there’s definitely a dominant one according to your birthday. Also there are many zodiacs so I don’t think a single person can have all…But based on my search I’ve found that I’m Libra and Virgo cusp…Well who knows if cusp are real or not…But I do have traits of both zodiac tho…

This is collaboration between The healing waves and Dreamseeds,
These are meant to help imbue you with the positive aspects of these signs, astrological/magical etc. For use by anyone wishing to experience the benefits no matter their existing astrological sign.

I need to edit the descriptions to add it in, but the save for detailed descriptions on youtube i seem to be getting some problems with, it just remains greyed out and stuck when i click save (and doesnt save)

14 Likes

Maybe you can try to sign out from your account and log in then try again? Could be a bug…

Yes, cusps are real. Int raditional astrology around the cusp the latter sign is thought to be more dominant (in your case Libra), at least in case of the sun.

Check your Ascendant as well.

@Shaolin_Lohan98. Of course certain signs, elements and planets are usually more dominant than others. For me it’s Saturn and earth/water as well, so i guess we are a pair of stubborn people that, without inner work to improve, might just break before they are willing to bend :)

Your chart has 12 houses for 12 different areas of life. All signs are present in your natal chart, all are dominant in one area or another, and all are important pieces in the puzzle. It’s misleading to identify with one sign. They are all present and affect you.

Yes of course, if all the planets are in Capricorn, and I guess your MC too, then it would be good for you to listen to the audios from the other signs and elements because in the end the goal is to be balanced. You can grow and become a more balanced person from incorporating more of the flexibility of the air signs, the decisiveness, motivation and joy of life of the fire, and the nurturing, empathic and flowing qualities of the water.
Saturn is the planet of Capricorn, so if your chart is so Capricorn heavy, Saturn placement is also significant.

It’s actually one of the first exercises in Franz Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetics book (I’m not just quoting random books, this was also a recommendation to use with IPF tag as an example önt he website) to take a good look at yourself and your qualities to list all the positive and negative qualities you have. Then you’re supposed to rate them by how prominent the are in your personality and assign them to elements (e.g. quick to anger - fire). I found that my own “results” were to a large degree aligned with my chart.
During the first 3 chapters of the book you’re supposed to work on yourself to balance the elements and only go forward to the more “impressive” exercises once you’re balanced.

9 Likes

This is all characteristic of Zodiac signs in one video. I think all of friends here can choose who you wanna “to be” or “to feel to be”.
I am Cancer Sun Pisces Moon. I feel i’m too watery in my chart, and i want to try Gemini one or Aries one. Air signs are so funny. Thank you Sapien Medicine/Dreamseeds the Energy Bender. :leo::virgo::libra::scorpius::sagittarius::capricorn::aquarius::pisces::aries::taurus::gemini::cancer:

2 Likes

Imagine believing you we’re a sign all this time just to find out you’ve been mislead :sleepy:

2 Likes