1 Month challenge

Bro I think it’s better to give a small stack a month rather then have a stack for like 6 months and get practically no where with individual audios.

Am taking a 7 day break then starting this challenge. I need to reset my energy system

1 Like

Yes, that’s a good idea. After this challenge, it will find the right amount field for the energy system.

Qigong practice is often reminded of : Haste makes waste.

1 Like

It’s the nervous system.

:point_up_2:

4 Likes

Yeah I will use this and the attument.
Thank u and know this one has direct affect on the nervous system and then a need to give it a break.

Before I was looking up foods and ways to improve general Nervous system. About 3-2 weeks ago I was consistently using the nervous system by PU, it has amazing music and was only 7 mins I think

2 Likes

what is this?

1 Like

This guys Patreon

1 Like

this audio is the nervous system one ?

Thank you for sharing this valuable information :pray:!!!
I felt like my nfts weren’t working properly especially for healing despite the reduced number of NFTs on me.

I kept 6 NFT instead of 12 usually. according to my pendulum some are not compatible, interfere or slow down the results of other NFTs.

A little info that has nothing to do with the main topic. This is my personal experience to bounce off some of the main topic, get the best results possible with fields.

Résumé

I had put the rest on the table not far from my bed, about 3 m.

I asked my pendulum how many energy fields NFT was working on me while sitting on my bed. He told me 12 while I kept only 6. Which means that even if they are 3 meters away they still act on me.

Then I asked the question when I was outside in the garage. He told me that there are 6 who worked on me, so that was good.

I gathered the NFTs, the servants on my rings and such and took them out of my room to put them a little further away. The distance should be about 8 meters.
I asked the question again to my pendulum to find out now how many NFTs worked on me. It told me 6.

What I currently carry with me are:

• The Eternal
  • The Nestling
  • Psychic Mastery
  • The Unexpected
  • and two others of private project.

According to my pendulum they are compatible and work well together.

If I see any improvement I will let you know :wink:

Edit: In order for the NFT psychic mastery to work in the best possible way on me, I removed another NFT (it was my pendulum that told me)

Now I have 5.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna see if I can replace some of my fields. To get a rest from them but get benefits from another angle xD

Actually, I may just do something like using physical/mental health fields like once or twice a day, 3x a week or something like that. To give it some rest. I’m not using physical fields and I’m hella “ran over by a truck”.

I mean, listening to that with the rest of my stack xD

2 Likes

Amazing first day, i know i said a will take a break, but after reading PONR again, i just had to give it a go, so i did listen to it and its the best thing ever am in a happy mode, and i cleaned soom of my room and i also got my books infront of me and got my self to start revising early, its been a struggle with me.

It all makes sense, i just knew the PONR audio didnt just incuded all 5 audios combined because the price is worth more then BOL.

Day one and more to come, i think am going to do what saint does
and do
1 day audio
1 day without
1 day with
if i feel down tommorrow i will listen to.

Great first experince, became very ichy while listening to it

It’s been a couple hours later I think, but I been thinking a lot on my past and accepted how I was mistreated by someone and understanding that no I don’t deserve to be treated the way they treated me. I also telling my self how we’re both equal and even if I once hated them I still see them as special

Amazing first day, am tired before my sleeping schedule

3 Likes

No audios today

going to listen tomm

am feeling like an addict, my body is yarning for a brain field

@Dr_Manhattan do u get these symptoms :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol

What do you think ?

2 Likes

To be honest, I feel boring.

Everybody is diversifying, using this and that, but I’m predictable.

Another day of brain fields for Philip sigh

Unless it’s brain fields, I’m not providing interesting conversations.
I’m like a broken record, routine, routine, routine.

I’m not going to change or stop, but reading other people feels more interesting sometimes.

Only 1 trick and that’s it.

Amongst all the “characters” here, mine is very one dimensional lol

3 Likes

Brain fields can link into a little bit of everything.

If there are 10 brain fields, they’ll all be able to reach out into something unique and different that another field might try to get to but with only a different name.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

You are an inspiration to many I’m sure. I remember back before the forum my confidence with using fields was nothing like after having been here a while. Of course there’s such a thing as over confidence but hey, we all have to find a balance that works for us.

2 Likes

I mean if you have a goal go for it, some people have physical issues and some have spritual goals, its just which you go for.

1 Like

3 day and its been amazing,

my stack today is

TOOL
PONR
SOUL CORE
Smart Gast

I’ll be down with this…

I’m currently listening to
Primordial spark
Blueprint of Life

I could add
PONR
SOUL CORE
VOC

(might be tough if i don’t listen to my preworkout playlist or muscle recovery)

2 Likes

I promise u that for me peronsally i been experinceing way more from my audios, my brother has decided to join me and thats very rare that we agree on the same thing. like really rare