17 Level of Consciousness (Hawkins)

yes, exactly.

4 Likes

What is the show called?

That’s so true!
I cant recall the title but I’m pretty sure there are some very low-calibrating ones out there on Netflix. There was one both a friend and myself were watching for a bit during quarantine and we both “had to stop” basically, it just felt so draining somehow.

3 Likes

had to look it up…

The Good Place.

4 Likes

I gotta say @_OM , you provide some good explanations around and I’m enjoying them. Even concepts I already grasp but sometimes lack a better word. Thanks for that.

As for the TV I too don’t usually watch tv, sometimes I have “urges” to watch a very specific movie, or episode, but it is quite rare. Usually on a follow up to dreams or the plantation of an idea.
Sometimes I feel it is delivered from the subconscious as there’s a feeling of certainty that the message is there, even though I don’t know what exactly :man_shrugging:

I have heard “voices” for so long, whether was someone helping me, or my higher self, and liked to speak through songs, movies, etc…

Do you guys believe there are high level shows? I find it difficult…tbh… But I have turned off from it, a as it usually pulls me down… I can’t feel good about it. .

5 Likes

Sure.
But even just 10 years ago, a good chunk of “popular” shows calibrated at least 200+.
Like the music industry before it, there’s been a concerted effort to “dumb down” the level of consciousness of all entertainment.
But there’s always some good gems out there. (see our TV Shows thread for ideas)
Not all tv, music, movies, etc is below 200.

It can feel like it if you’re sitting solidly in the 350s+…then sometimes anything below 300 feels like “ugh…below 200 crap” too.

But this is a GREAT way to start practicing your muscle testing… and find a friend to compare notes…

It’s a pretty simple muscle test.
“Is this show/music/movie above 200?”
check it again.
Ask the question another way
"Does this show/music/movie calibrate below 200 on the Levels of Consciousness Map?
check it again…

See?

5 Likes

Don’t know much about shows, but if you want to watch something. Any studio ghibli movie, they are awesome IMO

Wow it’s crazy that I feel I was mostly in apathy state a great part of my life. I feel like the vibration audios, energy sensitivity and the ascension tag made me quickly rise up from mostly desire and anger to courage and neutrality rather quickly.

@_OM is it wrong to say that in the power states it is much easier to grow? I feel like that right now, tbh, like raising is much more smoother and doesn’t cause as much issues as when I was in the lower states

2 Likes

Yes of course. Will add more later.

3 Likes

I’ll quote the above PDF as it’s mainly on point as a paraphrased Hawkins understanding
(and finding Hawkins’ exact quotes usually means sifting thru one of voluminous books and retyping it from the hard copy manually) :sweat_smile:

At Courage and Acceptance, one experiences a marked leap in

the experience of the world.

An increase in consciousness at any level changes your experience
significantly. However, there are two particular levels where one
experiences a marked leap vs. the other levels.
The first is Courage, which separates the levels of force (<200) from the
levels of power (>200). This is the first waking point from the sleepwalker
status. The second is Acceptance, where one recognizes it is (s)he and (s)he
himself who is the conscious creator of everything in his life. This is the
point where one completely awakes from sleepwalking.

10 Likes

I’ve gotten to where I ask “show me yes” and “show me no” and I feel which way the energy flows in me. Upward is a yes, and downward is a no. I use this to talk to God even, and any beings.

1 Like

That’s really interesting. I’ve been practicing muscle testing more lately, and I’ve started to notice that, if I pay attention, after I ask my question I can feel the energy shift and know whether the outcome will be a yes/no. Now that I’ve felt it a few times, I know what to pay attention to and it’s getting easier to just know.

I’ve really been enjoying practicing this level of discernment lately, even though I’m already pretty good at just asking and hearing a response. It never hurts to add new skills, you know?

1 Like

For like 5 years I focused the energy of Sirius B into my body and it strengthened my energy field and makes it feel very dense feeling energetically. It’s stronger, but then you almost never stop feeling energy in a strong way. So you kind of get used to it. But it’s quite blissful.

It also makes Sapien’s work feel incredibly strong. I had heard his work is more subtle, but feels as strong to me as anything I’ve done. Especially the bone massage one. Feels like 5-10 pounds of magnetic field were inside my bones as I can best describe it.

How did you do it?

When you can start feeling energy, you can direct it.

So I just imagined myself on Sirius B, in order to try to transform my body.

It’s rather an intense way to go actually.

1 Like

Do you think that meditating with the sapiens audios of energetic infusion of galaxies constellations and etc. can bring similar results?

Maybe. I haven’t tried. Sapien’s can feel pretty strong too, though Sirius B is very focused as a white dwarf star.

Constellations are groups of stars, but a white dwarf star is incredibly dense gravitationally. It can cause pain in the bones from attempting to transform. It caused crunching sounds in my skull at times.

wow, this is interesting

If you do that for awhile with focusing a white dwarf star into your body, be prepared for reality to begin shifting faster for you.

Like songs that claim to be released in 1993 actually manifested for me one day that touched me so deeply I know they didn’t exist in my own timeline back in 1993.

This was the song. I know it came into my timeline like a month ago because it moved me so much I cried quite a bit:

Also, the show Animorphs which claims to be from 1998, I know that manifested into my timeline like today. I watched a Vsauce episode that I had seen before that mentioned it for the first time just today. The same Vsauce video changed between two watchings.

Animorphs is a show about humans that transform into animals. Something I’ve tried desperately to do for 20 years, except for me it’s anthro. That’s what I used the white dwarf star to try to do. I know it didn’t really exist in my 1998. It’s like it was made for me.

You get things like that that seem like they were created just for you, and also for the enjoyment of others. With such a dense/strong field, reality changes around you for the better.

2 Likes

But how exactly was your visualization? Can you elaborate a little more? Do you just imagine the star behind you? Perhaps orion is a good one for me, as I suspect I may have come from there.