18 June Legendary field / Ambrosia field?

my bad
seems like you still have to pay to watch it
I’m just glad it saved the video.

we dont really know how facebook works lol.

25 Likes

All good bro, most def worth the payment :pray:t4:

What do you think about that audio in the requests
The one which can call upon any deity or entity?:eyes:

Love, I paid for the webinar, and got the link and entry allowance.

1 Like

Ok there was a glitch of Facebook, and now it’s back :grin:, and I got my purchase access to the the past event :v:

3 Likes

Couldn’t wait to taste the Ambrosia, my curiosity got the better of me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Too much potential for abuse

1 Like

I could maybe get it only for me
Even if it needs money
“The measure of a man is what he does with power”

Also not the right thread ?

2 Likes

He was active here, so I asked if he has any ideas about that request ( :
I’m not very familiar with forums, I saw it easy to just ask like this man that’s it

But u already asked on “The Requests and Fields” thread. Then Captain Nemo gave u a reply to your request on THAT thread.

7 Likes

oh it was him xD

Potential for abuse too great (easily just get shared around too ) and people forget that gods have minds of their own. They don’t want to be bothered by man’s egotistical desires and perhaps, you might even get hurt or taken advantage of yourself (depending on who you call of course).

You can learn to call on any diety yourself by growing enough spiritually and not need the help of an audio. The more higher vibrational you are, the easier it is to connect to them. (good reason being, is cause of less ego)

21 Likes

What about a Zeus archetype field ? Or Greek gods in general ?

2 Likes

Sammy’s reply directly above your post applies to Zeus and the Greek gods. as well.

1 Like

Dream has made some fields using norse god archetypes so that’s possible.

That’s more specific and done with their permission anyways. So we’re not against that.

I was referring to the idea of a field that connects you to any diety.

19 Likes

That’s a nuance that I missed on my original reading. Thank you for making that clearer to me.

2 Likes

You can easily call on angels. They are quite receptive and helpful in my experience :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes, I have contacted many
But the methods for the old ones like egyptian… and arabic… are kind of rare to find not easily available to common citizens most knowledge is in oral traditions
And a full evocation takes much effort, and if a mistake is made the consequences can be harmful
Guess I have to go with the traditional approach then

Any idea when Sammy plans to release the PDF of the stuff he talked about during the webinar?

1 Like