3,3′-Diindolylmethane for teeth

Fighting the culprit: Streptococcus mutans
Tooth decay often results from the action of Streptococcus mutans (S. mutans), a bacterium that thrives in the moist and sugary environment of the mouth. It forms a biofilm on the teeth, leading to plaque buildup, enamel erosion, and ultimately tooth decay. The researchers found that DIM destroyed 90 percent of the biofilm, preventing bacterial proliferation.

Lead author Ariel Kushmaro, professor in the Avram and Stella Goldstein-Goren Department of Biotechnology Engineering, said DIM has low toxicity and can be added to toothpaste and mouthwash formulations. This integration could significantly enhance dental hygiene and plaque prevention, potentially transforming oral care practices. :pray::pray::100:

24 Likes

Great release

Wav format on patreon

9 Likes

Thank you :star_struck:
dctmev5-8c31c361-88b3-4956-9802-3028abdd549b

16 Likes

Your teeth look kinda… enlightened :grin:

18 Likes

This + Teeth Whitener Field = Perfect

Can’t wait to use it for a month, I’m going to have my teeth cleaned next month :grin::grin:

17 Likes

Don’t forget Plasma Soaked Teeth and Gums have a whitening effect as well:

A super combo would be this + the teeth whitener + plasma teeth ;)

15 Likes

Cool :sunglasses::100::tooth:

8 Likes

Thank you for this new field :relieved::pray::orange_heart::sunny:

3 Likes

Awwwwww :relaxed: just woke up and this :gift::sparkler::fireworks::firecracker:.

🫶 thank you

2 Likes

after 20 minutes listening I’m thirst, very thirst

5 Likes

What a coincidence I was just thinking about strep and teeth yesterday. And I don’t often think about that at all.

Thank you for always somehow knowing what we need when we need it

:green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks Dream for adding another much needed field to my arsenal. You’re a lifesaver man.

3 Likes

It’s insane how lucky we are. Thank you.

5 Likes

A few days ago I had the passing thought that I could really take better care of my teeth. Like give that area more attention. And then this is released.

3 Likes

It seems obvious at this point that Dream “listens” to the collective of his supporters and comes out with things that are needed, or the people that make up that collective all seem to fall into a range of thought from time to time that sync up with the releases. Not every release seems to follow this for everyone, obviously. I think a better method than shouting at him in the comment section to do this or that for you is to live your life to the best of your ability, support the work he does as you can, and be patient because he seems to hear genuine people’s thoughts and concerns without people really having to voice them all that much. Don’t pray to him, but have some faith you’ll be taken care of. A life lesson I’m learning at the moment, in general.

10 Likes

There have been some patreon fields that were released at exactly the day where I felt I really needed a change. A really special one even fell on my birthday.

Most of the time though, its like having a passing thought of something coming, or a point of attention that may be a little different from the day-to-day.

Anyway, would rather be in a place of love & support
(or at least neutralality) to people that continue to give so much.

A note of gratitude :gift_heart:

4 Likes

I searched for Diindolylmethane (DIM), and they talk about cancer prevention and estrogen in women, but not about dental…

Are these same DIM or am I searching for wrong DIM?

2 Likes

Revolutionary teeth research coming in 2030.

3 Likes

While not necessary for those who own Plasma Teeth, it can certainly help.
Thank you mr Dream.

1 Like

I was just thinking while brushing my teeth every other day with my ionic toothbrush (which was great for reducing plaque build up to a certain extend), how nice would it be if we have an audio for this.

And here we are. :D

Thank you.

2 Likes