A Blueprint of Power (Major) Testimonials

15 Likes

I love that song. It’s been long enough that I’m not sick of it anymore… Do you even realize what you just started ?

:pensive:

12 Likes

a light to shine the way forward in the darkness,
if only you believe man

30 Likes

Dammm is there an audio version of this ?

1 Like

I’ve also told it once to another member here - if someone practice it correctly with determination and common sense he’s gonna be “faster” with kinetic quasi crystal and minor blueprint then someone that just spams the major blueprint passively.

8 Likes

:relieved::wink:

This audio certainly has way more elements but but… a lot of the experiences can grow through a mix of other fields.

And i particularly tag HIM because he also works left and right that precious brain, visuals etc so it was a hint but he decided to focused on the shortcoming… okay… :crazy_face::woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

PS everyone:

:roll_eyes:
I was joking. I’m not looking to use blueprint of power major or minor. I’m not bitter and I forgot it existed before @anon46520955 tagged me.

I got some amazing stuff already, too many to use. I got mindset, energetic, physical, social, meditations stacks and stuff… I have enough for a lifetime.

I listened to inner pillar of power for the first time yesterday. That’s how many fields I got to use already.

But it’s true that generally there is too much to read and I stopped reading reviews of collectible fields. I probably could find a way to get them, but I’m not trying to.

25 Likes

Okay

2 Likes

Daaaaaaammmmm what the heck is this field? :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::rocket::rocket::rocket:

OMG, I picked this up on Venly yesterday and it is worth every penny. In my nearly 50 years on this planet I have a number of transformational experiences, more so in the last eight years that I’ve known Captain and his work, and yesterday was just an instant transformational experience upon listening to it twice. Everything became immediately beautiful. Chest pains that I had been having just went away, and I had a monster workout last night followed by band practice that was truly magical. Words can’t describe how amazing and life-changing this field is.

32 Likes

:+1: :raised_hands:

13 Likes

I was also lucky enough to have acquired this priceless gem about 3 weeks ago…I was going to leave a long review but…still trying to process everything…But your review is something that i’ve also experienced…truly amazing and life-changing!

The effects on spiritual growth are simply IMMENSE…I’m able to concentrate and go into a true state of meditation so much faster than before…because as per Patanjali from his Yoga Sutras…you can’t actually enter a true state of meditation unless you maintain perfect concentration for a certain amount of time. And if you want to go beyond meditation you have to stay in a perfect meditative state for a certain amount of time as well, which is what i’ve been painstakingly working on. But, to be sure, this expedites the process dramatically on so many levels…just feel incredibly blessed to have had the opportunity to get this.

23 Likes

Sorry guys , it might be a noob query from my part and I’m still trying to grasp the idea behind the NFTs , forgive me for that, if we were to acquire it as a resale item from original owners from the Venyl market , would the effect of the field be the same intended as the initial release original purchase or will be of watered down state cause of the included protection the field has for its original owners ?

This one

1 Like

Nice :+1:t5:, thanks for the heads up man , really appreciate it

Cool , now I get the idea , thanks @delete.this.account :pray:t5:

1 Like

The 9,999 Nft just dropped to 4,200 whoever is interested.

No matter how integrated this audio can get… nah.

It integrates levels lol then you discover more, it opens up more levels.

I think i i ever sell mine in many years to come and that only when, through other new things i can keep pushing, but now? No.

Lol i feel like always encouraging the owners to pull back their nft from the market. But anyway. Their choice but if any can invest in it. Take the advantage of the drop. It really is worth it.

12 Likes

Yep selling MBOP was the biggest mistake I’ve ever made. I kick myself daily

5 Likes

Oh u did? Man!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I put it up for $5,000 and realized I lowballed it…so less than 24 hrs after posting it I went to up it to $10,000 and it was sold already to my shock. I still didn’t think it would sell that fast. Now if I could do it all over, I wouldn’t have sold it for ANYTHING. I’m happy atleast a good guy like @Scribe got it.

6 Likes