A Blueprint of Power (Major) Testimonials

Yep.

Even though I’m sleeping little due to work…

Its giving a “youthing” effect.

13 Likes

Yes for sure! I find myself using less than half the fields I used to. This field fulfills my needs on so many levels.

10 Likes

No. Nfts are rarities for life. Otherwise they wouldnt be special, rare

Would he make audios with some of the elements in this one?

Could you find ways to get some of the experiences this audio brings?

Pay close attention to our reviews and experiment yourself with other fields.

I can tell you this audio is far far beyond our own comprehension and theres nothing close as it.

But we are always pleasantly surprised when we become alchemist of our own testing with the different fields.

When he releases a payable audio it usually has harmoniously tho, mixed some others and he always mentions which ones, except the extras, so at least you could get a glimpse of what a final audio does by using the base one.

I am one that loves experimenting and mixing all the time some times the mix is weird but man… do i discover beautiful useful benefits each time.

Do you already have to begin with:

kinetic Quasi
Blue Print of Life
Minor Blue of Power
Tower of Power
The crystallization energy from the course
Super Human Mutan RNA

?

It also has some Others i know you already have.

Plus DNA
Astral Premier
The Inner Pillars of Power

Etc etc :relaxed:

Again it is way further than mixing all these like a kitchen recipe, but at the same time… there are reasons why all of those are part of this :slightly_smiling_face:

Theres so much power available for everybody dont get fixed on one you dont have

We are all heading to the same place, just through different avenues and at different pace, its just up to each one of us if we keep pushing forward with what we have at our disposal and a fiercely consistency and determination.

15 Likes

@ryantraveling
Also, dont think this is the only nft of THIS caliber that will be released.
Remember when everyone was super hyped about blueprint of life audio? Then came new stuff, and people were obsessed over new things and blueprint lost its initial hype.

This happens with each new field that comes, and in economics we call it The Stampede effect(me as a student flexing). Well it is a bit different in the case of limited supply here, but my interpretation is:

-Each time someone here writes about their experience with the field, the feeling of missing out awakens inside of us and that basically forces us to want it so much more than before. Also it is in our nature to always gravitate to that which is out of our reach.

TLDR: Before we think how we rlyyyy need x field, we should take a few deep breaths and ask ourselves what is the root of that desire? Where does it stem from? Is there a combination of fields that can simulate it or at least get as close as possible to it? And most of the time, answer is YES.strong text

25 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It landed in my wallet :star_struck:

10 Likes

I’m not sure I agree with that. I do keep reverence for every field that I’ve used. And I’m still using old fields consistently. I do believe it was a unique opportunity that was lost due to my lack of luck. Was just wondering if there’d be any opportunity in future.

My post wasnt directly targeted at u, rather only the part where I say how there will be more life-transforming fields in the future. Still, I understand it appears as I am targetting only u and forgive me for that.

It is just that ever since first NFT release, people continually ask if Dream will release more of it later on, doesnt matter that someone always explains why he wont do it.

I have a feeling a lot of those users(could be wrong) are mostly under the influence of effect I described, hence why they keep asking same question, hoping for different answer even though it makes no sense. I was hoping my explanation would help them self-reflect and even cope with missing the NFTs.

3 Likes

Ok phew with this field!!

As mentioned above, KQ is powerful enough to bring up to the “surface” the energies of fields you have integrated or are integrating in past weeks from the storage place (right… the insulated cup that holds :yum:)

What ive discovered (my experience) with MboP is that it not only brings up to the surface the energies of integrated fields from previous days etc (since KQ is part of this field)

BUT

(and im taking a huge risk saying this. Forgive me Mr Captain if im perceiving wrong)

DNA to me above all its main characteristics, means “encoded memory” .

And just because of that tiny (huge) element of the DNA if not, its total nature… by being also part of This field and harmoniously mixed with KQ plus “Time Crystal effect” …

This field is bringing up the energy/benefits of fields ive played long long time ago or that i havent played in a good while or didnt play as much. :flushed: and i see it crystal clear -no pun intended- :shushing_face:

Enough said…

And second, (as per our Captain hint to Me and I been testing) …

This field stores feelings, sensations, etc from moments and the environment for your fun and delight :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: at any time as much as you want

AND the sensations grow and are felt stronger with each recalling of them :drooling_face::drooling_face:

Hasta pronto amigos… lol

16 Likes

I’m also experiencing this

6 Likes

Cough

8 Likes

Yeah, somebody set it higher with 25k$ :joy:

2 Likes

When you have power and know how to drive it, magic happens.

In five days, I’ve completed a long term project I’ve been working on for years.

Launched a business and it was perfectly executed. Made a big chunk of money in two days.

Manifested a coach that wanted to help me for free because of a favor I did for him years back.

All the while sleeping very little but still feeling good health and power in my body. Not something to do long term but I get to rest soon.

Another thing is that the clarity BoP gave me allowed me to make a huge decision that I was hesitating and I’m start a new life starting Friday.

This is just the beginning…

BoP is blasting in the background as we speak.

39 Likes

I wasn’t lucky enough to get this NFT when it dropped. I’m just going to leave this here in hopes that someone remembers it once they’ve integrated it and find that they’d like to pass it on at some point. Down the road if anyone would like to sell this, please PM me.

3 Likes

Frankly there is so much more I could easily quote in this entire thread or even in your review alone, but I’ll choose these specific ones now because, reading them, I felt like I was brought very close to tears out of deep relief, instant de-stressing and blissful anticipation of using this incredible field soon. Thank you for sharing these particular experiences as they resonate with my situation a lot :pray:

Several days before even the pre-release post for this came out, I was already sensing this one, as I would wake up during the night, restless, and start checking the forum for new releases which isn’t something I normally do then. I had not even any conscious idea what this next NFT was going to be, but it felt like it was already calling me.

Ok enough spamming now :sweat_smile: thank you for this review, and I’m looking forward to joining you guys soon :sparkles:

12 Likes

Lol er do you happen to know what happens to/ the trajectory for those whom’ve had their C1 removed :sweat_smile::upside_down_face::no_mouth:

Oh i dont know…

I guess only way to find out its using this, bol and the ones for the neck, i strongly believe that the energy of something removed can still linger in the area it was, obviously not as potent but there is some left.

So who knows maybe it can still grab on to what is left and help with the process and if not, then at least could definitely get rid of the “trauma” of having that removed, you dont feel that trauma directly but the cells do and the whole system it was part of.

4 Likes

My 48 hours-ish review:

MBoP forces you into Negentropy, while leveling up all parts of yourself and making sure you don’t get crazy in the process.

I’m experiencing:

• More Peace, Clarity, Energy.
  • More Stability at the being level and an an upgrade in the minimum state I get into, tuning in “low vibe” transmute it almost automatically.
  • Limited energetic weathering: the ones remaining being mostly my own projection.
  • Other fields being more potent and need less listening.
  • Slightly more intuitions and nudges in my physical reality as well: fields to use, direct insight upon waking up of a subconscious belief I need to collapse, etc.

On the more challenging side:

• It made me experience deeper some of my issue with my life at the moment, specifically some of my delusional wants and limitations.
  • It made me realize that I am repressing most of my true desires, from a human perspective.
  • It strengthened some of the recurring issues related to adhd I have, so I integrate deeper what is working, what to stop/limit, what I need to collapse and what I need to focus on more (however hard this may be short term).
  • Got to ground myself deeper and more often :slight_smile:

It does plenty of the work for you and it accelerates the transformation process drastically as long as you cooperate with it.
This is almost unbelievable, truly a masterpiece.

An additional perk that came up as well, due to integrations: I have noticed I am more negentropic in every I do as well.

One simple example was yesterday, when running & walking, I stopped more than usual to fix some stuff on the way, as if this was my duty.

Truly feeling blessed to have access to this field :pray:

Edited & slightly updated: some of my reflections of this morning did not apply anymore.

This as well :point_up_2:
Truly incredible field.

29 Likes

Well this is fun…

A few days ago i had to literally take outside my room any energetic something i had laying around. Everything because this field was enhancing so much my senses that it was way too much… in a good way but i just wanted to focus on this until passing that 1st stage of incorporating the field in my systems.

And wow, i had things id printed (mandalas) book of cards, or created (Dragons, Servitors, fae etc) plus the nfts, quite a few crystals etc and though ive always felt their energy… they literally came to life, visually and energetically, it was pretty cool because i got to see how big and expanded some of the old things had gotten my senses were going crazy so i … no joking, had to get up in the middle of the night to put everything in the spare room.

I still work with them but some time at a time and not in my room. Except the dream catcher but even that one is no longer hanging above my bed but on my rooms door.

Well, guess what now?

@Dr_Manhattan im sure youll like this…

Im seeing everything 2D in 3D and full colors haha

C R A Z Y

Its like everything around Me is alive. If i read a book, if i look at a magazine, if i see posts on instagram, whatever pictures, what is funny tho, i remember @_OM hinting about The Dream Catcher inducing Lucid Dreaming and someone asking me if i was enjoying the colours and the dreams etc, and tho my dreams lately have yes been kinda magical but not like the alive unusual colors you pull out when lucid Dreaming, so far still uh hmm.

But what i am experiencing now in my very much awaken state feels like if it was lucid Dreaming, and like different smaller worlds within my world, like if i was able to actually see and interact with different dimensions at my will, living my own Alice in Wonderland kinda vibe.

What a trip lol

But im loving it

23 Likes

Its just happened right now! omg
Its like all things breath, just like a lake, not as aggressive as the sea.
Beautiful!

12 Likes

Yeah, I like reading about how amazing fields I can’t even buy are :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Congratulations though.
Sounds cool

21 Likes