A Blueprint of Power (Major)

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-blueprint-of-power?product=1556

2 Likes

omg it wouldn’t let me get it - it kept coming up in a different language (French maybe??) but it was there!

2 Likes

it wasn’t listed for me I was on Teespring from 9 o clock to 910

2 Likes

I was refreshing and hitting each page on teespring from 2 minutes before 9 and never saw it appear

1 Like

It showed for me it was there big thanks to vakuum without you message i may have missed it

4 Likes

nooo way, i kept refresing too and never even got the chance too see it D;

It did not list for me either at all

1 Like

So for the people from Europe, it didn’t show, I guess?

1 Like

I am from Europe

1 Like

it didn t show in mine as well. i took a day off to buy this field and it was worthless

Never saw it. Refreshing the page every 1 minute. Huge waste of time.

wth!! It NEVER showed up for me. I was refreshing since 6am. :rage:

1 Like

Did not see it in Norway…

1 Like

For me I found it in the middle of the page of Teespring, title is literally “The Blueprint of power” and it is next to A Minor blueprint of power.

Soo happy I got this. Told myself that if it was meant for me I would get it, if not then no big deal, can’t have anything.
Was contemplating for a week to get A Minor Blueprint of power and my intuition/Higher self told me to hold off. This was the reason haha. Until last wednesday I didn’t even know what a NFT was, came across it by curiosity when I searched for the minor version. The universe does indeed work in mysterious ways haha.

To everyone who got it: Congratulations! Now let’s get this healing!

9 Likes

Congratulations to all who got it, may you be successful in all the areas of work you want to progress using this gem.

13 Likes

Well, I can’t even find it on Teespring at all. I only see it when I click the link that Scribe sent

1 Like

How much did it go for out of curiosity?

I still can’t find it on the page I had open. The direct link does work. Very odd

1 Like

after people wrote it was out of stock i saw it, i clicked and i could buy it!
but the link that was posted here i saw as out of stock too
so thank u glitch in the matrix

ah haha i didnt, i bought something else! lol
i meant to buy it next month, i guess i needed it before!

13 Likes

$244

2 Likes