A dear request

Hi guys,

My grandma is in hospital and doing not so well tbh. She apparently has metastases that spread from breast cancer (which she had undergone a successful surgery). Recently I’ve been helping her at home as much as i could, but i feel it might not be enough. Many days she was feeling well, some not so well, and now back in hospital due to anemia.

I don’t know how she could get better, but if you could spare a minute and send her a prayer, that would mean the world for me.

20 Likes

Definitely will. :two_hearts:

Can I have her name?

6 Likes

Done, I sent to her healing energy with all my strength.

5 Likes

Oh of course.
Her name is Auguste

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Unbreakable and @anon46520955 :pray:

2 Likes

Did u consider having any field play consistently by her side with a music player of some sort?I’d say advanced healing and the 25 volt one x4(all on loop)

Yes i did.
I’ll try more anti cancer, but i have a lot of respect for plasma, as it made me personally pretty tired, and i didn’t want such an effect on her.

When she’s out of hospital I’ll experiment more.

What’s the 25 volt field?

1 Like

Voltage repair New Release - Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

2 Likes

Also check this out

1. https://spiritualityzone.com/when-nothing-else-works-mp3-the-unwavering-divine-power/

2. https://spiritualityzone.com/heal-all-v2-0-physical-mental-emotional-psychosomatic/

3 Likes

Sending healing energy to your loved one :green_heart:.

3 Likes

Sure, will do.

Hows Grandma doing @Nice2knowU?

1 Like

Hi luna,
She’s doing much better, still in hospital, just to make sure.

But tbh i keep waking up anxious and i find it not easy to shake this feeling off. This affects me profoundly in day to day life unfortunately. I often hope there’s some sort of laser that could melt away fear. Don’t know what to do tbh, not the easiest days recently

1 Like

Loop anxiety and crucible

1 Like

Thank you.
The anxiety remover has quite an effect immediately when i play it. I also added amygdala and I’m using the confidence mandala.

This too shall pass

Hi lovely people,

If you have more prayers, they’re very welcome

5 Likes

Yes more prayers going out for you and grandma.

2 Likes

Guys,
Thank you for your prayers…

My grandma has now been multiple times to the hospital and was again released the other day.

Back home a curious scene unfolded. My grandma, my mum (who’s a perpetual worrier) and me were chatting. Upon mentioning the next appointment for treatment, my grandma says don’t need, she won’t be going to continue the treatment.

Boom. Shocking. Or so i thought.

I look at my mum. Absolutely no reaction. Tranquil as an ocean at night in moonlight. Has she been meditating recently or…?

Then it hit me. How cool is that i thought. She and my grandma must have discussed this while she was in hospital, otherwise there was no way how my mum could remain this calm.

So I’ll be treating my grandma with some beautiful sapien medicine from now on. She has quite some stuff now though, probably due to side effects. Sometimes i cannot fathom how the medical industry operates in this way. As if more pills would solve more problems.

Anyhow thanks again. Thanks for your prayers, for reading and for being.

6 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: Keep us posted. Happy for you all, and ill still keep her in my positive thoughts. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw the moonlight analogy was so sweet and it also made me laugh haha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@anon46520955
Have you connected to my higher self again and implanted this image so I’d write it?

:rofl:

Anyways, I’ll make sure when i meet you, I’ll wait until full moon, take a walk at the lake, and play pale moonlight by bob Marley. Maybe a picnic? Camping? Tell ghost stories at the fire pit? You’re on.

Thanks…

2 Likes