Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Yea I mitigated it already using grounding audios and alchemical crucible. Thx tho.

I was getting good sleep these past couple nights then suddenly tonight while trying to fall asleep I started feeling cold and started to shiver. I’m running alchemical crucible and grounding on repeat atm till i feel better. I used to be able to run alot of fields but I dont know if these newer fields are just too strong? What I’ve notice is that plasma fields causes this reaction.
In my stack (2x per day except plasma light 1x per day) I have (not in order) plasma light, plasma soaked gums and teeth along with advanced healing + voltage repair, torsion field, mstate gold and silver, mstate rhodium and copper, dark circles removal, smart stem cells, alchemical crucible, ojas, grounding. I also listened some flow of jing and soul core.

3 Likes

I use to get a slight lower back pain randomly mostly in the morning when i did my stretches. I just realized its gone a few days now.

3 Likes

How much would be considered safe to listen to -25milivolts -50millivolts in one day?

1 Like

As much as you need to. I play this all night somedays, and recently started using the Shamanic Blend all night. No negative effects from doing this

7 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

I listened 2x, 2x a day for a week. On a break for a few days. For me it took a toll on my energy levels b/c it can be demanding plus daily activities.

4 Likes

Is it safe to loop this?

1 Like

I do it every night and I’m fine. Everyone is different, though. I’d suggest playing it a few times a day to start and see what response you get.

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @uial @moderators Hi hi! :wave:

Can this field heal Shingles? Or is there a better field for that?

2 Likes

pretty sure it would work with consistent listening

1 Like

Thanks @Shivy-SzN. Am not sure if this field heals stuff like Shingles since it’s a type of a virus.

1 Like

But at the end of the day it creates new cells that can overwhelm the old viral cells, so maybe eventually your immune system can kill it off

3 Likes

What about Plasma to Mitochondria + BoL in the mean time? To reverse all to before chickenpox?

4 Likes

That is true. Have it already in the playlist so let’s see. Thank you!

Great suggestion! Will add to playlist. Thanks, @anon46520955 :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, happy healing

1 Like

Does the Plasma Protocol replace this?

1 Like

No ,plasma protocol is more advance healing more powerfull

So why would the answer be “No”?

Different approaches.

Plasma Protocol targets all aspects of each protocol in a strong deep way.

Advance healing + volt is powerful too but it targets first the places where fast repairing or healing is needed

If you have both and have an urgent specific thing you need to heal then use AH + Volt first for a couple of weeks or so then use the PP from then on.

If you only have PP then after the first run (3 weeks with breaks in between) or even second run depending how your body felt with them because they are strong then you can add the audio that targets what you need to heal at the end of the PP that you are listening at the time.

Hope this helps

10 Likes