Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

No, i gotta disagree.

They both have some of the same elements but there’s still a difference that can be used depending on the issue.

The previous Advance Healing “feels” stronger like it can overwhelm you after 3 loops. It heals super rapidly where there is a recent trauma, in or out, like cuts, tissue damage, infection, inflammation. For other issues that are older or chronic it takes longer because it goes healing all inside like if you had taken a shot the spreads all around, so it goes every where to fix and thats why it takes longer.

This one with the combination of the volt it knows where to get like it prioritizes by the urgent need to mild issue, its a very gentle audio even tho the healing is much faster, and it goes deeper to the root of the problem whatever is. Ive listened it x 4 that has been the max and it does not feel overwhelming at all and honestly even 4 i think really is unnecessary to loop it that much.

2 feel the same, fast way fast. This is my opinion tho

This audio is very underrated.

19 Likes

Could someone from the Sapien Med team chime in an clarify things.

3 Likes

It’s an interesting take. I’ve used both pretty extensively and I think Kchannar’s original question was whether or not the updated audio was a supplement to the first one, or if it was its own stand-alone audio. So that was what I was answering in regards to his question.

Now, as far as whether the two audios actually function differently for different types of healing needs, I can’t say. The original audio definitely seemed to have a little more of a tiring effect on my body if looped overnight, compared to the volt-boosted one. It’s weird that I’m saying “tiring” because even though I felt my body really pushing to heal, I did feel refreshed at the same time. I also made sure I ate more because I found myself getting way hungrier than usual, which isn’t surprising at all since the rapid healing requires extra nutrition to handle the changes. (Also note I’ve been looping this field mainly overnight)

The volt-enhanced audio for me seemed to pick right up where the old one left off, healing wise, without the tiring effect. I twisted my left knee a while back which resulted in a partially torn ligament. Thankfully it wasn’t something that required surgery, but I’ve found both audios continuing to help my knee heal up. I’ve also found both audios to have a deep refreshing effect internally, and if I had to guess I’d say it’s the entire organ system of my body being rejuvenated, and probably much more than that. I also think it’s been a godsend in helping my body recover as I continue to kill off/ and heal from the damage caused by what was (until recently) an undiagnosed chronic Lyme infection. But that’s a whole other story for another day.

So, for me, I’ve found both audios to heal in almost identical ways (including cuts and scrapes) for my body. But I definitely feel more charged and less drained using the volt-version. Therefore, it’s the one I’ve stuck with and prefer to use. But my experience isn’t necessarily going to be the same as someone else’s experience, and that’s probably why Captain kept both versions available to use. Everyone is different, and it’s good to get feedback from other users.

So for anyone who’s looking for what’s best for them, try them both out and listen to your body :blush:

22 Likes

Feeling sleepy after listening to the voltage version a few times.
It’s like someone drugged me and I’m off

1 Like

It’s working lol, the old one was more intense, I felt like the old one was for more faster short term healing (like an emergency or something) while the voltage repair is a faster long term healer (getting rid of diabetes let’s say)

4 Likes

Lol funny to me it felt the opposite.

The old one long time healing unless it was a cut or bruise my God i felt like wolverine a couple of times not gonna lie :laughing::heart_eyes:

But this one feels faster internally

5 Likes

For sure

1 Like

I agree.
When I first got the audio, the non-voltage one’s effects I could feel.

I’ve been playing the voltage one more often nowadays as it’s shorter in length.
I felt the intense effects yesterday evening. So sleepy and tired as if the energy was sucked out of me.

3 Likes

It’s definitely different for everyone. I got this today and played Voltage 2 times. About an hour later, i started feeling pretty tired. …

I got this now because i’ve been having really bad back pain that has moved down to my leg for over 2 months now. After a few hours after playing this, the pain has reduced a bit! i’m sure within a week, this will completely heal whatever i did to my back.

12 Likes

I wonder how long the voltage audio will take to heal a fatty liver

En complément de cette audios qu’avez-vous mis en place pour aider à la guérison?

I listen to some of the other audios also.
Diabetes, Genetic fat loss, etc

I also meditate for 60 mins everyday

Great :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:. What about your diet?

I need to work on that.

1 Like

From the description:

“Added to this (2nd audio) is a creation based on the work of Dr Tennant, with his research into voltages of cells and health.”

2 Likes

Awesome, I going to buy this to help my mom based on your feedback Luna. Thanks for this.

3 Likes

:muscle: happy healing and share with us the progress :hugs:

8 Likes

Will do :hugs:

2 Likes

The other night my fingers felt like electricity at the fingertips when i listened during day. Anyone experienced that electric effect?

1 Like