Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Nice.

I’ve had mild electric sensations on the skin occasionally in different areas. Nothing like what you’re describing though.

1 Like

It’s the voltage generated by the audio!

2 Likes

man i felt some really intense tingling on the scalp, I’m pretty sure this is working quite fast

3 Likes

Yes i did the first week

1 Like

Awesome! Great to know its not just me alone. Powerful stuff

2 Likes

Same when i first listened to the Plasma light and also torsion lol

1 Like

Shit u too, I would feel it when lying down to sleep but couldn’t sleep cause there was excess energy in the heart area with some accelerated heart beat that I had to mitigate with the grounding audios.
Lol so now I take breaks and less listen frequency. Knowing other ppl experience similar events makes the journey easier cause u know ur on the healing path.

1 Like

Some experiences

Insect crawling sensation on legs with voltage audio

Also noticed that my dark circles have reduced

6 Likes

Why dont u listen to Alchemical Crucible or Auto Grounding or Schumann when u get those symptoms? Sounds like u need to ground off.

2 Likes

Yea I mitigated it already using grounding audios and alchemical crucible. Thx tho.

I was getting good sleep these past couple nights then suddenly tonight while trying to fall asleep I started feeling cold and started to shiver. I’m running alchemical crucible and grounding on repeat atm till i feel better. I used to be able to run alot of fields but I dont know if these newer fields are just too strong? What I’ve notice is that plasma fields causes this reaction.
In my stack (2x per day except plasma light 1x per day) I have (not in order) plasma light, plasma soaked gums and teeth along with advanced healing + voltage repair, torsion field, mstate gold and silver, mstate rhodium and copper, dark circles removal, smart stem cells, alchemical crucible, ojas, grounding. I also listened some flow of jing and soul core.

3 Likes

I use to get a slight lower back pain randomly mostly in the morning when i did my stretches. I just realized its gone a few days now.

3 Likes

How much would be considered safe to listen to -25milivolts -50millivolts in one day?

1 Like

As much as you need to. I play this all night somedays, and recently started using the Shamanic Blend all night. No negative effects from doing this

7 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

I listened 2x, 2x a day for a week. On a break for a few days. For me it took a toll on my energy levels b/c it can be demanding plus daily activities.

4 Likes

Is it safe to loop this?

1 Like

I do it every night and I’m fine. Everyone is different, though. I’d suggest playing it a few times a day to start and see what response you get.

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @uial @moderators Hi hi! :wave:

Can this field heal Shingles? Or is there a better field for that?

2 Likes

pretty sure it would work with consistent listening

1 Like