A different type of appreciation for Captain

As I was going through some posts last night, i kept coming across some of Captain’s silly, awesome, trolling, Dads jokes moments and instead of finding what i was “initially” looking for i ended up laughing at those moments… ahh serendipity (kinda needed those laughs)

Lets remember some of them:

(I had to edit and unify some otherwise it would look all together hard to understand)

Trolllll :grin:!!!

And he kept going

:laughing: i find no lie in this comment

Aww haha

Such Dad :roll_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

LMAO

Hahahaha this will always be my favorite moment in the forum

:zipper_mouth_face:

Secret is out!! :rofl:

Hahaha

Lol! I bet he never knew what he said or what he thought he said… and specially said it to a Colombian haha

:dragon:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

" is there a field to fight NWO? "

Hmmm…

Lol Chef Captain always seasoning

how did you know Sapien? poor @ActionGuy trying to troll the trolling boss :rofl:

Hahaha

Such a troll man!

I miss the mosquito!!!

Reddit be lit every night talking about Captain :rofl:

Lmao

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ahh youtube comments section…

Lol

@Captain_Nemo thank you so much for all you bring to our lives. You trully are a gift to this world. :space_invader::revolving_hearts::black_heart:

25 Likes

Hes a funny guy its was like this in the Webinar in chat.

2 Likes

Lol, that was hilarious! :joy: I hope I didn’t wake anyone up because I did literally “lol”. That was a wonderful idea @anon46520955, thank you for compiling these! :smiley: I remember the Hype and the Googlebots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but the rest was new to me!
Thank you for everything Captain!! :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

@anon46520955 should we add here as we go? :smiley: Because I do remember finding this one not long ago and I kept thinking about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea: :cookie:

:arrow_right: If you are named in this picture, but prefer to stay anonymous, just message me and I edit the name and picture out :smiley:

8 Likes

I have only been to one webinar and didnt pay ANY attention because he was there just making jokes hahaha

4 Likes

True,
What happend with the profile picture RIP StickMan Lost but not forgoten?

1 Like

I remember him guessing the numbers in the end … :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Yes yes !

3 Likes

Ahahaha i saw that!!

1 Like

Hahahaha :clown_face:

He was hoping to get the audio of that famous Youtuber lol

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me about Dream Baba Ji (the multi-talented dancer/rapper extraordinaire).:joy: One of his many colorful forms, alongside the more recent Plasma Bae.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lol i need to go find the memes weve made!

3 Likes

Didnt even know the man had kids

His kids are going to live till the age of 246 years old.

You think dream plays the muslce beyond limits next to the kids kids pram.

2 Likes

Lol you are saying this because of the Dad jokes comment?

Haha Dad jokes is a whole nother category of jokes but anyone can be inclined to makes jokes like that with or without kids

4 Likes

“Distilled and sold” … ROFL…

15 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn I’m seeing the majority of these for the first time

9 Likes

Wow Luna thanks, must have taken you like 2 days

Lol at all of those

6 Likes

Haha yes, that was a fun night :rofl:

Cool read Luna, thanks for putting it together :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I couldn’t translate everything (image capture) to understand the humorous responses.

I remember reading the unified chakra plubication. When he suggested listening to both musics. I did not expect this musical style (I like :grin:) from captain :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Some members didn’t react right away especially the one concerned lol.

5 Likes