A feline quest

Welcome wandering wanderer
You have stumbled upon a legendary quest…

QUEST
One day in the ever cool summer days of the lands of the flat north, a Knight’s elder sibling came to him with grave news: his youngest pet feline infected with a nasty tumor on her chest. She has difficulty breathing and is given medicine, but in disbelief i must endure my ears hearing that she won’t have much longer! And she is only 4 years old!

Do you accept this quest as yours and truly yours and won’t hesitate to send the most loving, blissful and compassionate healing love energy to this beauty of a cat?

Your valiant offers will be rewarded greatly
QUEST END

This is her. Please give her more time here with her family. Her name is Sally.

:cat2:

13 Likes

Are you playing New Release: Beautiful Beasties album?

7 Likes

I would if i was there.
My bro doesn’t know about fields and is unlikely to believe in it in a short period of time.

Funny thing … Last month i was there for a few days and did play the entire album for the cats. They all seemed very pleased

2 Likes

People will do anything for their pets… give it a try. You might be surprised.

12 Likes

I will send Sally healing. I have a 13 year old little friend who is not in his best shape too. But improving, thanks to the help of amazing souls and healers here too.

Im sure she will win this battle!

9 Likes

I’ll try
I mean… The cat is 4 and according to the vet has had a tumor for years…wtf man. Born with a tumor or what. And she’s so polite and gentle. That simply can’t be fair

7 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen,

I may update your quest now…

QUEST PROGRESS

You all have done oh so well.
My brother spending time with me has received news from his wife yesterday. She went with Sally to the vet for a checkup. Now recall that the medicine given two weeks ago on a daily basis was intended for the tumor not to get any bigger. The vet measured and…

Drumroll please…

Summary

The vet measured a 5 millimeter REDUCTION in size. The tumor got much smaller, SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. The vet said she has never seen such a thing happening and called it a miracle already.

Sally is currently much more comfortable, going out for hours like before, breathing well again, etc

Now of course I’m celebrating. But i also want that tumor gone completely. In another two weeks roughly, there should be another checkup. Let’s see if it is gone by then :relaxed:

Thanks anyone for their healing sent. @Star among others. Btw what i have done was this…

First i thought i should send daily healing but decided against it. I did one session with the plan of doing another if one wasn’t enough. I used all my newly acquired knowledge and literally combined everything. This was sent in a concentrated beam straight to Sally.

And guess what? I haven’t even given my brother the beautiful Beasties album! @_OM which brings me to my question… Can the information in a morphic field be sent across space and / or time?

Anyways…
Thank you
To the entire forum
What beautiful people
Bows in deep respect
:pray:

9 Likes

Sure.

5 Likes

Well that explains a lot then. Because i attempted to do just that, and it appears it worked

4 Likes

Im very happy with this great news! :pray:

4 Likes

Happy to read that as well :pray:

Confirming.
Without forcing anything, Beautiful beasties is what actually converted my mum and a few of my friends to fields :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yo guys,
Quick update, the tumor SHRUNK BY ANOTHER 5mm :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Thanks everyone.
I now firmly believe this forum will heal the world

8 Likes

Damn i have bad news…