A few questions about mandalas

Wow, Thor loves Enys, really? :thinking:

I’d imagine he’s more likely to like Amon Amarth or Mjölner :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As soon as i slept with the mandala over the next view days i saw enya videos recommended to me on youtube. I have been trying to find these songs for ages. Thor just gave them to me .

he loves Lorena McKennit as well im not suprised she is a ginger and so is he.

I had a quick q about mandalas.

1.Do you have to necessary wear it
2. Will it still work if we don’t touch it
3. Will it still work if we don’t see it
4. Will it still work if it’s on your bedside tablethroughout the night

Thanks!

3 Likes

yes i’ve had dreams associated with the following morphic fields:

• subconscious limits removal
  • fae mandala
  • devic intercession
1 Like

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:!

There is one person in the forum who posted reworked Dreamweaver Mandalas (title removed, image enlarged and cropped)

I took several minutes to search for it on the forum from the search bar.
I can’t find him :confused:

If anyone among you know where this post is located I would like to find these images, thank you

:slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

1 Like

Hi Limael, not sure if you’re talking about this one but:

Sapien’s Instagram - Gpo

The titles were not removed in the example above. However:

3 Likes

Hi Bronyraur ! thank you for responding.

I downloaded those offered by Gpo.

I saw on a post that someone had edited the Mandalas and made them available for download.

Indeed I could remove them and do the alterations .

If I can’t find it, I have to do the work myself with software :upside_down_face:.

1 Like

@Limael are these the mandalas you were looking for?

7 Likes

Great :grin: :+1: !!! yes that’s what I was looking for !!!

Thanks Gpo :relieved::pray::sunny:

5 Likes

Where can I get the Mandalas,I never used them.

1 Like

Take a look :)

1 Like

Thank you my dear

1 Like

Can i put a the mandalas on my phone screen then close it and put it on my pocket.

Can I use mandalas as my wallpaper? Will it work properly?

1 Like

Yes (either phone/tablet wallpapers as well as wallpapers for your room)

It’s mentioned in this thread above. There are links to other threads you might be interested in reading about too.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

I won’t have access to a printer for a couple of days, so I’m thinking about setting up a slideshow in the Photos app and have it cycle through my NFT mandalas while my phone’s in my pocket. Am I still going to get benefits even if it doesn’t linger on any image for long?

Does it really matter if it’s only going to be for a couple of days?

It doesn’t really, just wondering

I get it. I’m not trying to talk you out of anything. What you’re asking is really a sort of “personal calculus” (if you know what I mean) depending on what you’re defining as “benefit” and how you’ll be interacting with your mandalas (which will provide you with more “benefit” when you interact with them than not) and for how long, etc.

Not that you’re asking my advice, but my advice to you is do the best that you can with what you got and, if that’s less than your “ideal,” take comfort in the fact that “half a loaf is better than none” and that it’s only for a couple of days. (One man’s opinion :man_shrugging: )

1 Like