A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

I dont use Chakra expect, 3rd eye for which i have been using for 3 days and my forehead vibraters when i medaiate. Search it up on the fourm and somone else had the same issue

My life has been going good actually since yesterday, much happy. Now am worried i will lose this state. It all ways happens with the fields. I start getting thoughts like i dont deserve this. Or my ego will try push me down. It always happens. In about 2 weeks i will start getting thoughts like the ones i mention.

Do u have any other ways i could resolve this? @SammyG @Desiree

Am going to try whole audios and self love.

Only way to resolve such thoughts is to not be bothered by them. It is by acknowledging them. Observing them. Accepting them. And realizing that these thoughts also come from you. And in reintegrating with such thoughts, you can realize that you donā€™t subconsciously believe such things. And you can choose to think that you do deserve these great feelings.

The reason much of us fall back down when we get these thoughts is that we reject them. We succumb to the discomfort they bring and then succumb to the thoughts to themselves to the point where we feel like we donā€™t deserve what we have. We feel down in the dumps again as our mind reminds us of all the things we do hate about ourselves and our lives currently.

The thing is these ā€˜problemsā€™ are just circumstances. They donā€™t have to be ā€˜problems.ā€™ They just are. And when we label them as a problem and feel them to be this wayā€¦ as something we rejectā€¦ the very thought of them brings us discomfort and manfiests a repression in us. A sense of feeling incomplete. And a feeling that brings you down from your happy state as quickly as you reached that happy state.

Itā€™s important to meditate on why you feel you might not deserve these happy feelings. What parts of your life disagree with your state of being at this momentā€¦ and then come to terms with these things. Accept these things and understand that they are a part of your life at the moment for good reason and that you will improve with time. If anything, these circumstances are there to help you grow and you donā€™t have to be depressed and down to grow. You can grow happily and gracefully.

So, that worry you have that this feeling is going to be gone is actually the repression itself. Itā€™s all the parts of you and your life that you reject, letting you know that ā€˜how can you be happy, when thereā€™s all these things you reject about yourself/life. You donā€™t deserve happiness because to be happy is to be whole and you arenā€™t whole so as long as these ā€˜problemsā€™ exist.ā€™

Contemplate that feeling. Go deep into yourself my friend. Itā€™s important that you do. I still do it. I am positive most of the time but I certainly have my days when dark thoughts appear but all I do that day is embrace them. Think them fully without rejection. Feel the negative emotions that come with them. And accept the possible consequences of the worst possible outcomes in life. And that allows that energy to flow through.

Negativity is always going to be a part of our lives. But it doesnā€™t have to be ā€˜negative.ā€™ Just the more undesirable outcomes of life that we must learn to accept and coexist with.

14 Likes

Thank you,

I remember when i first listen to PONR, my life was so amazing, then bang it all stoped because i didnt think i work twoards having ā€œblissā€ or being happy. I wil do everything u tell me and see if it prevents me from going deeper into the dark days.

Thank you very much sammy

3 Likes

Well, it also certainly helps to listen to audios like PONR while contemplating these things. It helps with release.

6 Likes

This is a meditation practice that has helped me with accepting my ā€œnegativeā€ feelings and despair.

3 Likes

This right here made it all click for me into a nice aha moment. Thank you so much for making that possible.

While aware that everything is consciousness, Iā€™ve certainly not achieved full integration of this, and this was a blindspot I did not yet cover up. Now that I see this figment of it, I canā€™t unsee it.

Of course! Fields are bits of consciousness that hold expertise over something in particular, something our own systems donā€™t yet know how to do! To listen/watch/be exposed to them is to integrate them into our own consciousness. And of course the way we treat them and interact with them changes everything! Of course!

How beautiful!

Thank you again. My true relationship with fields starts today.

4 Likes

Can you use a printed nft while fields are playing? Or do I need to have it in another room? Does it affect the quality?

1 Like

@Delihla Yes you can use (as many) printed NFTs while the fields are playing, it doesnā€™t affect their quality, and may as well enhance your receptivity to these printed NFTs!

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: I thank you warmly for having seen the point that lives to spark many more connection stories through this piece and through this thread :)

6 Likes

@Desiree do you think using these on my Phone is overkill ?

And is there any way to boost them ?

1 Like

No, but I have something for you :)

This website helps to create collages with no templates or compression. My collages have been with up to 20 mandalas, and they have all had the high resolution intact.

Iā€™ll say though, they do need to come more organized imo, not from an aesthetic perspective but from a more goal-oriented manner.

Thor, Michael, Jaguar, and Fight to Flightā€¦ You may wanna re-prioritize here.

the Mental mandala is also designed for active work, but if there is daily exposure to your mandala Itā€™s very important to keep it, imo.

My personal ā€˜emergency mandalaā€™ has this one from Instagram and not the paid NFT version. It absorbs all the thoughts immediately. I use it in my mind also when needed.

Environmental Servitor will be able to work as a harmonizer for all these mandalas. It would be a good idea to give them a constant request (task) of distributing the energies in harmony and where they go best in your mind/real life

This is the main reason I donā€™t think itā€™s an ā€œoverkillā€ also. Everything is better with Plasma Flower added to it ;)

10 Likes

I like them all, smilodon also, just havent tried them all together like now :joy::grin::grin::grin: but you would have taken out one or two of those ?

Thx for the tip, its probably better than my cheap Android app :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

the normal program for printing images on windows 8 makes very subtle change in aspect ratio. busts the fields so alsoā€¦

your link makes them pixaleted when small, but they work fully.

you saved my littleā€¦bā€¦

thank you with all my heart!

and yesā€¦ all details matter. note to self !

2 Likes

@Desiree

Ive found an app/program for mandalas similar to what you gave me aboveā€¦

And with this app i can use more mandalas.

I hope they still work in these sizes:

Does size matter alot here ?

2 Likes

I took away Jaguarā€¦ do you think I could use thor, Michael, fight to flight, smilodon bones and the kitsune without them clashing ?

1 Like

Wow! This is so close to what I had done with the book of cards and mandalas from Dream & Maitreya Fields! A crystal grid was strategically placed and sigils were implemented in stages. A big print of a couple of servitors were sat up against Distilled water jugs and the Fae card was sat up in the center against the water jug between servitors. I created my own prayer board to focus on my operations and not become derailed in thought.

The 1st intention was to create a council of agreement + varying abilities. Next, we cleansed the atmosphere/ raised its and our vibration levels. Then, we agreed to use our strengths & abilities to magnify + amplify each sigilā€™s intention. The come of power sent out our collective will. Once the council had closed, the air was buzzing and you could feel energy engulfing the atmosphere! Although I was technically ā€œaloneā€ it felt like a huge party had just been had. Such a unique experience for sure.

Luckily, I had crystallized the entire 2 hour process into Dreamā€™s energy Storage card. That way the next council will start with the same energy we had created in over 2 hours time then build upon that! At the end, we will store that compounded energy. I believe this process has one contemplate from the point of spirit and how we connect with the infinite source.

4 Likes

What Iā€™ve begun practicing is having my servitor, Blessings of Faravahar be the manager/overseer of all of my NFTā€™s and, by extension, my morphic fields too (since I have Tower of Power which Iā€™ve stored most, if not all, of my main morphic fields in). I ask Faravahar to ā€œtake careā€ of the energies and give me what I need for whatever my goal is. The only practice now is to strengthen that belief and connection.

4 Likes

Amazing.

Iā€™ve developed a new meditation technique, so I thought Iā€™d share it with you and get your feedback.
When meditating on an NFT, imagine the mandala in front of you. Then exhale and imagine your mandala inhaling your breath. Breathe in and let the breath of your mandala enter you. Try to feel the breath. When you do, Iā€™d like you to form an infinite symbol with your breath connection. While doing all that, you might want to play the music from the NFT to get a better feel for it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow ā€” using breathe work to merge with the NFTs is something incredibly unique!! What an exquisite method you have developed.

I use a similar method where I want to ā€œactivateā€ the NFT into more direct communication where I breathe into it - 3 rhythmics breaths and it gains an instant connection between me & the NFT work.

Impressive work you have done!! Well-done!! :clap: :clap:

6 Likes