A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

Is it okay that a paid and claimed NFT on sapienshop has FULFILLMENT STATUS: Unfulfilled ?

2 Likes

Have u claimed it to ur wallet?
If not I seen people talking and they said yes they still own the Nft.

I had a thought today, What if working with NFTs are simliar to lucid dreaming,

Think about it, With lucid dream U contantly are doing realitly checks,

What if glancing at the Nft are the ā€œReality checksā€

First time u lucid dream u dont have much control but of time you start to get more expericne.
And so on.
What happens when u stop doing reality checks, U lose the skill.

What if its the same as it is with the NFTs.

I thinking working with the NFTs are just a matter of time.

When i get lazy with my NFT i start to lose the connections.

4 Likes

Eveytime i connect to chrion my eye lids go white, i mention this a couple months back, Anyway I was using the node method, but instead added a few changes.

I thought to myself that i was the node in the middle going to side to side, then i went 3rd person and connected chiron to me like an internet cord from the node to the back a pciture frame, that the NFT was on. My eye lids shot white as soon as i pluged it in. and am feeling buzzy and so energtic is soo crazy, However i just hope i dont lose this, like i have again and again. But this is the most crazy one i had.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Wow!!

You connected yourself to the node, but instead Became the node, Then went 3rd person and connected Chiron like an electric node connecting to the frame of the image??

My god! That is Mind blowing!!

Chiron on his own is incredibly intense as it feels he connects to your heart and mind Combined!

Like he puts together your heart and mind and creates this synergistic ability between the two and puts you into a pool of his presence!

He is incredible and by far one of the BEST NFTs we have!

Manā€¦ You hit the nails on this one!!

1 Like

U make it sound like am a genius, lol it was simple imagine ur self as the node then go third person and image a picture frame with an internet port

In the picture frame itā€™s ur nft
Connect the two

I used internet port because it was easy to understand how the connection works. Itā€™s simple in my mind to use the internet port rather then trying to imagine a energy beam

3 Likes

I celebrate a good psychic mind whenever I can!! Yes, Itā€™s much easier with the internet.

Around a year ago, I used to make it with a keyboard in my head giving out commands! Lol. I think you will find my shocked and surprised post here somewhere haha

Some time after that, I did the 3d thing with the Become the healer audio. I would play it and have a floating me around and Iā€™d be there receiving the healing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now this is what I have been doing recently with the NFTs, and I figured out that I may have been doing that for a long time now that I havenā€™t noticed it. And now that I do, I find it a lot easier to intensify it. I have been practicing to become the interaction between me and the NFT. It is through this exchange of energies that I dive in soo deeply into it. And I assume this interaction happening with the full power and potential of the NFT. It makes it sooo much easier to connect to some of these Specially the portals!!

2 Likes

Am thinking of creating a ESS, while that go a long way in helping my energy body? or their other methods. Am thinking of using chiron but my connection is small to him.

@PatronSaintBiceps said chiron is not a servtoir, so should i treat him any different?

1 Like

Why do you think it is? Chiron is so easy to connect to. Not the easiest but with a strong passive presence, even. You canā€™t beat that. Definitely create an ESS though. And a Fae will help to add the ā€˜magicā€™ of the experience into it. They will behave differently but each will have an enhancing side of their own.

1 Like

I want to create one but u can never get rid of it, am not comfortable with the idea of ā€œcreating oneā€
But if it helps me, then it might be what i need.

you know the book of cards to create the ESS servtoir. Is the image for it a sigil, picture or is it like the aura clearing cards?

1 Like

Noway, he is the consciousness of Chiron the Deity.

Chiron and I believe Asclepius also, both share the added feature of forming an intelligent being based on their consciousness.

This doesnā€™t mean you cannot request certain tasks from them, with high regards of respect of course. No commanding, but requesting.

You know, Hekate is my constant go-to for cleansing items, cleansing places, Energy body work.

Nyx has been my lullaby for as long as she has been here.

My cosmic link to the universe.

Sekhmet, She is my Fire. She is my Fierceness and My protection!

You can request tasks of deities of course. Why not?

1 Like

What about it makes you uncomfortable? Think of him as your new best man, lol. They really keep good company :D My dragon, with all the new servitors is still my everything. You get interested in them as time goes by.

(but I hope that doesnā€™t turn you away lol)

Yes, you put your chosen item on the image and wait for the creation time. Name and image, few feathers here and some fire balls there. Done!

1 Like

I dont know its just werid and strange. Cant really say.
Sounds instresting i will try get my hands on the book tomorrow.

But i got very little patience and hold on to outcomes so much. So its hard trying to work with servtoirs

1 Like

My printer needs ink, but i was also print the enviroment servtoir and carry for personal reasons but i clearly need it.

anway my BOLearning tag should come in the mail anyway time soon and its going to look so cool

1 Like

Since you have Chiron, it came to me now that he might be of great help to the learning process! We did not have this before and Servitors had to go through their own best realms to acquire the knowledge. Or however you would guide them. Now we have more access to countless pools. Do you have the beacon of knowledge also? Chiron will be enough though, Yggdrasil, Any NFT that actively connects to a consciousness. Well, thatā€™s how most of them are. Really, anything will help. You are already steps ahead on the psychic creativity!

Man, I just printed out 38 of these today!! Lol itā€™s always a new day when these come in! I havenā€™t made any tags of the new ones yet but the closeness of the tags is unmatched! Got a new chain for my tags also. All mine broke and man did I miss their clinking!

2 Likes

I dont have anyother servtoirs apart from chiron, so am sure ESS can cover my energy system, untill a devlop a more robust system.

1 Like

This issss why we have NFTs now haha. The amount of Best path and Eternity that were lost is insane! Thankfully I never lost a tag and when I did it was somewhere hiding under my bed! But still it pained me to lose SLR for 3 months, out of all the tags!

Did you also get a tag for Ernest or just rolled with Chrion?

Yes I understand! Gotta start with what you are comfortable with! I mention the fae because she is this magic itself. Like woven worlds magic, when I got this one It was almost like the Tarot Cards were forming their world above their spread! I had Hydrogen accumulation in the background and it was the most magical thing Iā€™ve ever had. Lol i always forget speaking about this Woven Magic field. It makes everything feels ā€œinside this worldā€ā€¦ It doesnt feel outside of this world anymore.

When you feel this way, it becomes that you are One with all possibilities. And thatā€™s how these NFTs can likeā€¦ Actualize in your life.

If you feel like trying it out but donā€™t wanna add any servitors, try the Fae bones or the Fae soulā€¦ I donā€™t have either yet but these must be 10x better!

1 Like

The picture above in my comment is my ernest tag, chrion comes around next week

Not a bad idea, however, i think its best i got with the book first then fae bones. If i go with the book i can make the ESS. which if u know from the VOC thread , i have a very bad energy system. I listen to VOC for more then 3 times, i start vomiting. If i listen to VOC right now for just 2 mins, my whole stomach with hurt so bad

1 Like

This sounds like a specific key and solution for me more than an energy body problem to be honest! I think VOC is giving you out the keys to what you want to focus on. Itā€™s bringing your attention and loudly so! How are the chakra fields going in your stacks? What about breathe of belly?

The latter is transformational actually.

1 Like

Itā€™s too early to say this but I think am getting some benefits with Chiron, like my mental health is better, I actually want to do my work.

Somone liked me staying safe online post.
And I was thinking to myself how did I spend hours writing that post for at least 3 days I spent over 6 hours no stop. But these past weeks itā€™s hard doing my work from school even though I find business more fun.

Well i thinks because I had Chiron at the time, I even mention it somone on the student thread.

Anway one of my main issues is that I come home from school and it feels like my time flys and that I donā€™t get enough time to do the activities I want to do, without 6 hours passing. So I would stay up late for 2 hours and finish my work then.

Well today itā€™s only 5 pm and I have done everything I wanted and now it time to start my work. Itā€™s kinda crazy, I know slow time in in the NFT.

I canā€™t wait to see where it leads me. I think I figured it out.

Although, I still want to improve my energy system. Seems like am only getting active abilities, let me try ask him for passive ones

1 Like