A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

Then are we bringing up the issue of expectations vs reality or the hype around the skull?

While the hype is a very real sentiment around certain products, it deterres away from the reality of the actual power realized in the product.

The envisioned power of the Skull is also the reason of the birth of Firebird, and by contrast, all other projects that followed.

A skill set that is designed to match the products’ capabilities is the reason these projects are also still ongoing.

And the reason several products are still sought after, to this day.

The desire of an automated life is not a realistic expectation.

But the capability of certain products to realize matters that were far from achievable, to the human mind, becomes a greater possibility with certain products like the Skull.

To weave a consciousness of all that can exist and make a byproduct of all of them combined; that is the base concept of the being of power; the 13th Skull.

And who, by extension, revived the limitless possibilities that we have today.

In a hierarchical tower of Gods and specific beings, it becomes an evident observation how far the Skull can be esteemed for them, very specific products get this recognition from other worlds :slight_smile:

The hype is simply an exaggerated realization, but it does not mean the unrealistic, to those who have experienced, isn’t within the closest reach :)

8 Likes

Thanks man for all that. You solid for real. Hella solid bro. I like that yuh be keepin it real. Fresh :100::100::100::100:
OG Cap, my man my boss posted an announcement that had me :skull_and_crossbones::coffin:🪦:funeral_urn:Drop
(Solid guy btw fr. man been droppin em nfts like Drake be droppin bars)
But boss is this product gon b realized anymo or naw- my cap be writing no mas groups :coffin::dizzy_face::skull_and_crossbones:
me and my girl use this account man lmaoooo so
she be postin that pro pic bro
I aint got tine for dat yuh feel :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Naw im just playin. That pic mad cute bro immma admit it

Fam chilax @UgniS saying nada bout dat yuh feel
my man bein positive. Dope old chap being solid- he not be addin hot chilli peppa spice :hot_pepper::hot_pepper:
Dont u go doin that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: fr :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

My man so you sayin firebird be sitting at top of the crop with @Captain_Nemo 13 Skull righ?

You b sayin similar
Please tell me gotta gift wifey straight up

An Experiment. I have this idea of asking all my servitors and entities to, in the manner of the Transformers bots combine into one conglomerate being with a new form, containing all abilities but able to also separately function as normal. The conglomerate being will have its own name and form of my choosing. Does anybody with a lot of experience know if this is possible?

[update: Well, I asked skull and he confirmed he is able to use the new solidifier concept and woven worlds similar to the new servitor. He also did say it is possible to conceive of a conglomerate entity of multiple servitors, for those who were wondering. So I’ll work on this and report back later. I think it will take some time, a gestation period.]

Update: It is possible. I asked servitors to, when called or referred to as group, to take form of adorable space cat. Yesterday, my psychic friend sensed its presence even though I did not tell her about it and said it was cat-like.

2 Likes

Try it and report back to us? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Dont mind that that was my spouse that uses this account as well.
Time to make them make their own account….

2 Likes

What is this post in responce to?

I cant tell if your joking lol.

1 Like

No. I’m not sure why they write like that here when in real time they are an English teacher…. I’m going to cream them later today lol
Time to change password if you ask me. Or I make a new account.

1 Like

Lol I will be worried for the kids.

Only jking ofcourse.

1 Like

Haha! Yes. I do not understand half of what was written… wow. Yeah they are for sure getting a scolding. We are both enthusiasts however of Sapien Medicine and Dream Seeds. I read mao’s post from the other thread and I think I do not wish for either or nft. No need :heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So any servitor you are saying can work as the firebird and skull nfts?

1 Like

Which post was this? I’m curious to read it. Thanks!

Guys may I ask for the best audios to listen to while I’m looking at a mandala nft?

I thought ego dissolution might help? Are there other ones?

1 Like

YES!

Earlier on the thread, @Dyslexic_Professor asked if he could use plasma beach to strengthen his connection with NFTs.
And I thought it was a marvelous idea, I wanted to try it out before I give a comprehensive response that really collects how the plasma field can be with connection to NFTs.

But I wanted to try it out with something on the heavier side, it was my own needs at the moment and so I wanted to bring in the Coach from Blueprint of Love with the Psychologist NFT.

It didn’t work out.

I couldn’t even get my head to connect right to one of them.

I decided to ease onto both of them separately then try some time later

A while ago, I decided to try it out with one of my favorites; Hermes.

Now Hermes is really picky sometimes haha like he likes to connect with you but he will wanna do it on his own terms some times :smiley:

I thought it was the perfect moment for the plasma chants for Hermes!

So I played the plasma field on one device and played some ancient hymns and chants for Hermes

And just meditated to both but it was really more of a ‘singing meditation’ haha

Nowww… I didn’t expect this, I didn’t see it coming, I didn’t know it was that possible.

I heard Hermes audibly in my head like he was right next to me–living in my mind!

I could not believe it and it left me ecstatic! The whole session from there on was incredibly informative.

By informative, I mean the exchange of information being carried on the noded wave of plasma made this as light as a feather that all communication was set right into my mind, my understanding, and all my active senses.

So, Yes, Plasma Beach!!

8 Likes

Oh okay thanks

I guess you mean this one

3 Likes

Yes that’s the one!

The cards from sapien Instagram also if you’re in a hurry or just want to strengthen an instant connection,

That would be:
Chakra Stimulation
Dreamscape
Perseverance
Lucid dream
Sanctuary

Any of these or a combination of what the energy body is able to handle at the moment will elevate energetic reception, communication, and however many pathways you have for psychic work

Perservence specifically helps a lot with conceptual communication and realization and it feels as a guide to how to better implement the information received and exchanged

7 Likes

Thank you Desiree

2 Likes

Enjoy!! 🧙‍♂️

1 Like