A question about cats

So I’ve been hearing hearsays about how cats attract entities hence some vulnerable people shouldn’t get them (or that a lot of people who have cats at some point get schizophrenic/have psychosis (?)). Then I googled and saw that it is believed by some that cats actually ward off entities and they can see them. I’ve been wanting to get a cat for a while but was objected to by a mother who believes the former and thinks I should get a pet high in ‘yang’ energy like a talking parrot (but preferably a rooster) instead of a ‘yin’ pet like cats / rabbits. As someone sensitive to energies and wary of entity issues I definitely need to be cautious about such things. I was wondering if anyone knowledgeable can enlighten on this issue? Should someone energetically sensitive/vulnerable get a cat? Do they attract entities or can they be inhabited/possessed by entities, or do they actually ‘protect’ or ward them off in a way? I have previously had 2 cats, I did have some entity related issues a few years ago but could be none related to cats (personal issues). I have an inventory of vintage items(sell them online) and was told I should not held them. Also should add that I have dealt with entity issues after the cats are gone (but have occasional visitor cats from neighbours and I feed them :/)

any advice

3 Likes

I have had cats for several years, I have had my whole life, and I have never had problems with entities, all the times I was sure it was not because of that, it was because I was messing with some strong energy or simply addictions and unruly behaviors.

2 Likes

I am also sensitive to energy.

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me; it’s probably time for me to get a fresh cat.

1 Like

According to what I know or learn, cats can see what people usually don’t see. Rather they can protect, I don’t know if from entities but they certainly transform energies, in fact in environments that deal with radiesthesia or survey/research/reclamation of energies, it is said that where the cat spontaneously positions itself, people must not stay. So the cat, however indifferent it may appear towards people, does a really valuable job, perhaps even more than the dog, just for comparison. Then there is the Japanese tradition of the lucky cat, of which I know little.

9 Likes

LOL

3 Likes

Black cats are actually very helpful for astral projection purposes. The Gnostics talk about this. But, you have to be able to communicate with the elemental that animates the cat. So, it takes some advancement.

3 Likes

I’d say we put in a request, based on the sound of cats purring & chirping :heart:

Ah… something more specific on the colour of cats & their life purpose!

2 Likes

The universe will behave in a way, the meaning you attribute to it. If the cats generate an uneasy emotion inside you, may be the universe next time will use a cat to warn (in fact indicate) you that the feelings or emotions you have associated with cats subconsciously, a situation is soon going to come which may bring itself similar set of scenarios which will trigger that feeling of uneasiness within you, which you have associated with cats. So, if you don’t believe in these things, they will not work as a sign for you. But that doesn’t mean that particular type of associated situations will not happen too. If you haven’t given any unnecessary meaning to cats, and you simply see them just like another animal, the chances are very less that you will spot cats near any traumatic situation. But not attributing a particular meaning to cats, in no way, means that a situation corresponding to a particular meaning will not happen. If an event is going to happen, it may be possible that it will use some other signs to appear before you whom you have attached a specific meaning. Even there are chances also that you might miss those signs of synchronicity.
Cats are also considered sign of good luck in some traditions as much as they are believed to be notorious in some. We just need to dissolve our subconscious labellings which we have (un)consciously pasted to different things in this world of duality.
Have a good day :bouquet:

3 Likes