The Requests and Fields

Inspired by the Anti-Aging field, is it possible to create a field that allows our bodies to undergo puberty again?

This is where we experience significant amounts of growth in height, muscle mass, penile size (for males).

3 Likes

Something to help with getting yourself to take care of yourself would be a good idea. I hate having to stop my life for anything extraneous, including eating and sleeping, and I know it’s not healthy.

Knight mindset, and not as a vague recommendation. It literally makes you show up and do things from micro to macro level

11 Likes

This seems to lower bad cholesterol without also lowering good cholesterol- might make an interesting field.

4 Likes

An audio that works similarly to the Ultimate Zapper.

The zapper is a pulse generating electronic device invented by Dr. Hulda Clark in 1993 to kill parasites, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, yeast and other pathogens.

https://zap.intergate.ca/wordforword.htm#what

Since 1996, thousands of people all over the world have benefitted from The Ultimate Zapper’s healing power. It has proved effective for over 100 conditions including influenza and serious lung ailments.

The zapper creates a positive offset square wave that is set to one frequency but that resonates with all the frequencies that parasites, bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold and fungus vibrate at thereby destroying them.

1000 Testimonials on their site – with 80 Cancer Testimonials and Lyme Testimonials and dozens of amazing Miracles – are a stunning testament to The Ultimate Zapper’s effectiveness.

@Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

:hugs::sparkling_heart::boom::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hey @Captain_Nemo & @SammyG
Would ye ever think about doing a couple of fields in 8D with headphones?

Could be cool to even just release one field in 8D just so people could experience how amazing it is and to also reap the benefits of a specific healing all in one :blush:

4 Likes

Great find :+1:, I searched the effects of this

treatment, it would be very helpful

1 Like

They get asked everyday whats better headphones or Speakers now imagine the quesntions if they did 8D audios on their new realse :joy:

6 Likes

Haha that’s true I never thought of it that way :joy: :joy: Might be best to leave it alone so :rofl: (I still think it would be VERY cool though :grinning:)

3 Likes

denfinitely would be cool

2 Likes

Pain Control card from Book of Cards(ebook/printed version or also the free one?) to be updated with the New release Pain Control 2.0 -youtube

If its only possible :smiley:

field for pure stoicism, to be stoic …

to destroy all nerves in brain in charge of any feelings associated with weakness, to be resistant to everything and not feel anything for anything … complete coldness towards everything

That’s not good bro…

12 Likes

A field to become a renaissance men/women
Be an expert in literally everything, learn skills superfast and be a pro at everything

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s not good, but it’s necessary…

… for this Hell Earth

A lengerdy field like this

one were u just want to learn thats all you do you never get tried and fatigue goes a bit like the Perseverance card

1 Like

@Dyslexic_Professor @Rita

4 Likes

Brain tag updated with enhanced visual processing, outlook retrainer, deep magnetic stimulation…
perhaps an addition that would help release the pent up tension that occurs after brain-related tasks, overthinking etc :smiley:

5 Likes

I would propose a greater Genius field. The genius field was for sale some years ago and as far as I remember, it included things like Gamma waves, PBE, NGF, Tdcs and maybe superhuman genius. I’ve heard that Dream plans to make an enhanced genius field, idk if it’s true.
So the most important advantages could include:
• Perfect memory (both long-term and short-term, all types)
• Super enhanced intuition
• Clear focus and concentration even for longer periods of time
• Full mental clarity
• Strong mental perseverance
• Strong willpower, defeated addictions
• Great self-awareness
• Total removal of limiting beliefs regarding mental abilities and performance
• Unlimited visualization capabilities (basically being able to visualize anything to a great detail even for a longer time)
• Greatly increased processing speed and working memory (like Mental RAM)
• Speed learning
• Improved Abstract reasoning & Logical thinking
• Enhanced organization of mind
And the way to achieve all that could be a great field, might be longer than usual, that would include basically all brain-related fields (except those that give the particular effects of nootropics, as we can buy and take them ourselves) just highly enhanced + maybe some more.
I mean the combination of these fields:
:diamonds: Permanent brain enhancement (with effects of listening 4x and enhanced)
:diamonds: NGF, Tdcs and BDNF applied generally to the brain
:diamonds: more NGF, BDNF and Tdcs to the areas particular for the goals mentioned above (like Brain Growth Work field on Gumroad)
:diamonds: Superhuman genius
:diamonds: Alchemical mind expansion (even with Silver, Indium and Rhodium (if practical))
:diamonds: Enhanced Visual processing
:diamonds: Higher self connection
:diamonds: Unstoppable will
:diamonds: GPLD1
:diamonds: ISIRB and RMB3
:diamonds: Enpp6 enzyme
:diamonds: The platelet rich plasma bath (possibly)
:diamonds: Brain regeneration
:diamonds: Cognitive and Memory improvement tag
:diamonds: 3 genes associated with higher intelligence: COMT, DRD2 and KIBRA
(source is Maitreya’s field: Super Intelligence - Increase IQ)
:diamonds: Gamma waves
:diamonds: Depths of the soul
I know I’m not an expert in that in terms of neurology, I’m just proposing here something that seems good to me, according my current understanding of neurology, fields, biology, mental abilities and psychology, I’m sure that Dream knows what is possible, reasonable and feasible relating to what I wrote, ofc I wrote it idealized and the possible result might be different, I respect that, I just meant that this idea as such is worth chasing and thinking about it. And ofc in case of realizing it, it may cost this time not around 500 €, but even like 1000 €, as it would be like very strong and useful, but for people who are keen on improving our mental abilities and pushing the boundaries towards infinity, it would be worth it.

9 Likes