A Secret Hidden Master Skill for Greater Success in Life

First read this from @anon46520955 … seriously… a few times…let it sink in.

Congratulations on taking the initiative! :muscle:t4:

My personal opinion since:

-i am one of the most active (by replying) in the forum

-ive ignored tags or given a vague answer some times

-some might be afraid to express a different opinion than me expecting a not so nice reaction or reply

-i ignore Pms sometimes

-ive scolded some here and there

I understand the reason behind this post and the sentiment of many. I do.
So just like us (the most active ones) are willing to read through and pay attention and see how we can improve things around… the first thing ill ask is:

Also you guys (the shy ones, the lurkers, the newbies, the ones afraid of speaking etc) need to put on your big pants and take responsibility in that you also need to put effort, and willingness to grow before anything else. Before even asking anything at all.

We folks come here freely and happily to help and share insight, there is no obligation whatsoever stated anywhere as that we should answer to each and every query readily and joyfully every single time, and that we must be perfect to embrace anything we dont like from being or done by those seeking answers. Like zero. Obligation.

But we do. Nonetheless, we find ourselves being judged, criticized, pointed out, demanded etc as if we were working for a company in the costumer service department. We are not. We are regular people growing and evolving finding answers just like you, with real lives, real struggles here and there. Just like you.

The difference is, that we do the job needed. Every single time.

What job is that? We research deeply, every where on our own, we do trials and error, we consistently keep pushing ourselves for more needed or not. We read A LOT every where. All the time.

So at least if you want to start afresh taking advantage of this forum then all At least me personally ask for is:

0- read the FAQ section of the forum

1- take the time to use the research bar

2- then take the time with full ATTENTION to read through the threads. Still don’t understand? Read again and again. Still no? Then ask.

3- ask stating what exactly you still not getting, because theres nothing wrong with not understanding something after reading all many times, specially some fields are really complex, but know that we know fer sureee when the person has not read well through at least a couple of times, or when people have read skipping lines. We KNOW.

4- if you cant find in the research bar then go google your problem (causes, symptoms, solutions) then based on that come and look up in the research bar for more specific problems. For instance you have X illness. You type X illness and find nothing, you go google and find out that X illness is related to this and that brain problem. You come back to the research bar and type “brain this or that” or simply “brain” then i can guarantee you, you start finding answers.

Too much work? Yep i know. But guess what? We (lots of people here that help answering to questions) actually do that process FOR YOU.
And thats why if the “repeated offender :rofl:” finds it great easy and fantastic that we do all easy for them, keeps doing the same… we (the helpers) stop helping or direct them to google or to the research bar. See my point? :wink:

Besides a very important point is to understand that growing spiritually is a very personal journey and when we do it in our own quest the rewards are bigger, the knowledge becomes wisdom (meaning it never leaves your brain, body, soul etc) and many times almost every time… serendipity meets you half way and epiphanies reach you left and right.

And that is a beautiful gift each one SHOULD experiment on their own, and by us enabling that process in your hand we are actually delaying and blocking your organic process. And … we know that. So we hold back, and send you to go walk your path. And come back with real questions and we will guide you again.

5- go on each and every channel of Dream, take the time to go through each and every audio (not necessarily actual listen to them) but read the descriptions and read through the comments (always with a grain of salt)

6- go through patreon list

7-go through gumroad and teespring and sapien shop (yep) and read through and through the actual website. Phew :sweat_smile: right? :woman_shrugging:t2: Its a must.

Then jump on your own experimentation based on following the rules. And come back and share results :blush:

You see… if people were to do all of this first, i can guarantee you the fears and complaints that we read here and there about being mistreated in the forum would greatly lower big time.

But if people dont. Then dont expect much change, if anything just that we will be quite and let you express yourself but not pointing you on the right direction or correct you so you guys wont feel hurt.

At least its what i will do from now on.

Once again thank you for this and i am eager to read people comments and ideas, ill be in the corner taking notes for sure. Since we are all in this together and is not a coincidence.

:heart:

As I said, I’ve stopped giving the above speech a long time ago and luckily Luna and Wellbeing give it now, so I don’t have to.

but…

PROTIP FOR GENERAL SUCCESS IN LIFE

I can think of VERY FEW SKILLS more important than learning to research. VERY FEW.
Have problems reading? Don’t like researching?
Sorry but listen to whatever fields you have to make researching something you can at least tolerate, if not, enjoy.

Throughout history, the Elite or whomever hid real knowledge in books, as the general populace were not taught to read.
Not much has changed even though most people can read nowadays.

Especially now during this age of the internet, anything and everything is available on the Internet… literally the Library at Alexandria times 100…
BUT you HAVE to know how to research and find it and weed out the nonsense.

You will find all kinds of knowledge to improve ANY aspect of your life, if you are willing to put in the work to research.

Whether it’s your job, health, money, spiritual growth, emotional issues, ANYTHING.

Those who research are simply getting access to BETTER information to excel in life with…
AND
also that thing I always talk about…Discernment …seems to naturally grow when you are reading 50 different opinions on a matter and have to decide which to believe and listen to.

So my point! :slight_smile:

Don’t like researching? Better learn how to like it…

Again there’s a multitude of real life and “metaphysical” benefits to those who research
vs.
those who don’t.

I see it each and every day online and offline.

53 Likes

Let me share to you a bit of a story.

Im number 5 in my family. The youngest.

Same family. Same school, even same friends.

But i felt from as far as i remember that i was different. That what the hell was all of this. Life. World. Etc. I would question everything. Like everything and my family would just be awww soo cute so curious and laugh.
But get not real answers. (Im talking about Me at 5)

Luckily my Grandpa saw my thirst for learning. So he used to read to me a lot. And woii. Heavy stuff :grimacing: like straight up Marx and Stalin to the regular politics, religions etc. Like everything going on and history books and whatever in between.

And once i finally learned to read. That was it. I was a total library mouse :sweat_smile: i read every single book and encyclopedia available at my house (which was a whole room) and at my grand parents and whatever house id be passing by. Not kidding : i would always ask where the books were.

So ok i understand not everybody feels that love for reading or grew up building that habit like is your oxygen.

But the 1st point i want to make is that to this day, every single sister still ask me for whatever sometimes super basic stuff. And they are very intelligent and successful in their careers. But DID not create the habit of reading. And they see the difference light years between what i know and them. And having that habit has by side effect opened me many many doors in all stages of life.

So if you want to just do yourself a favor, like Om said. Start-building-that-habit. From NOW.

But now know this little something that always always had happened to me :smirk::smirk:

The biggest knowledge
The most important info
The crucial info for the most dare moments of change or “leveling up” in my life
The most beautiful serendipities
The easiest and fastest way through which i have discovered :open_mouth::scream: hidden information

Have been in the middle of the night, uneasy, disconnected, with insomnia, feeling again bored and empty like something is missing type of vibe and even having NO idea why. Plain existential crisis.

Id go to the computer and literally say it loud “ok show me, i had no idea what, but show me whatever”

I dont even remember how one blog or post or website or video lead me to the next and the next and it was always like falling into the rabbit hole. And then baaam!!! Find a big treasure of knowledge.

:blush:

Every time. Sometimes i would euphorically laugh and cry at the same time because i could not believe what ive found… by reading. And reading some more.

So… i cant stress this enough.

Start reading.

:v:t3:

25 Likes

thank you @_OM

15 Likes

Can you share how you decide how one thing is more believable than something else? There’s so much noise going on out there, like you can search one thing on a crystal and have 100+ results on it.

5 Likes

Others may have better, more sophisticated answers but I would think it’s something similar to intuition but applied to a specific situation, person, or opinion. Like an inner knowing or feeling of what resonates as true deep down. Maybe meditation and experience would help a person to become better at this.
While logic does not seem to be part of discernment to me (unless I misunderstood it), it might be a good starting point when e.g. reading different opinions on a matter.

9 Likes

Developing your intuition

Developing connection to higherself (so it helps you giving you mental, body reactions, “feeling” of if something is off or great)

Enhancing your chakras (each one can tell what is it with people, things, situations) pay attention throughout different situations until you start noticing patterns then you know.

For instance. When something, someone, has good intentions, its convenient for me, itd be positive in my life etc… my heart chakra area gets immediately warm/hot

When im talking to someone that is feeding me a bowl of bs my plexus feels pinches. And my forehead gets cold as if the third eye was a window that is opening to show me something so i must pay attention and look at the person with my third eye.

When theres a storm brewing, (peoples storm, conflict, etc) when the energy of a place is heavy , when i might be exposing myself to danger, my throat chakra feels like if i had a brick with a tic tac tic tac boomb haha (ahhhh thats the worst of all reactions or warnings haha)

Etc

You just gotta start talking to your body and higher self asking them for signs and again, pay attention and look for patterns

11 Likes

OM is sharing the answer that only when we research that many resources, we could achieve to some discernment by ourselves at the end. There is no shortcut here.

But there is one,
the easier way is to listen to someone who already did such research and selflessly sharing it. Some call them as Gurus. Anyways the hard work has to be put but it’s easier to tread if someone shows us the way. We take less U-turns instead. I believe that’s what is our forum about,to share and care.

Few great words that are apt here,
"
All genius is the result of a large subconscious
mentality; therefore, any one can become a genius by awakening a larger and a larger measure of the great within.
The conscious mind should be cultivated, the subconscious should be developed; the conscious mind should be trained to do things, while the subconscious should be directed to give more and more power for the doing of greater and greater things.
The subconscious has the capacity to produce genius in any mind—the greatest genius imaginable, but the conscious mind must be highly cultivated so as to become a fit instrument through which great genius may find expression for its superior work. " -By Christian D. Larson

7 Likes

Lmao at your avatar pic @_OM

4 Likes

18 Likes

@lol has become @_OM now lol

2 Likes

Sneaky @lol

4 Likes

Maybe I should consider buying this.

I wonder what hidden secrets to success I can obtain for $12.99

7 Likes

:rofl:

I guess now I can have the higher self avatar all to myself lol

Not gonna lie, it is a super cool avatar to have

10 Likes

Couldn’t think of better person to have it!

15 Likes

Looking at the color setup you might learn something about the chakras :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes