A stream of sadness

Bro, loop the following fields each 5 times and then you should feel much better.
Yes, all of them!

5 Likes

Use oxytocin and onas audio (yt version not paid one) for a few weeks and then observe how thing goes. if you have point of no return then keep using it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Sounds like a change is needed…still unknown but it’ll reveal itself soon.
During this time, maybe do something different out of ur normal routine?
For eg, deviate from ur usual path to get home, or get food. It sparks a sense of wonder & makes one curious.
I’ll listen to the Yagna & Crucible series too…
To lift up the mood, I’ll play WW millions for its music, esp during work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not that great to know what happened to you. But it seems to me you are already doing what it takes to solve and transmute these issues.

All you need is some inner and external support, I guess. You’ll get through it.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching the field recommendations that our friends have contributed, and I’m prompted to add:

This suggests to me My personal emotional and mental supporter, if you already have it.

And also the Depression Relief field (as the characteristics you’ve shared match the signs of depression, whether we’re labelling it that way or not).

5 Likes

No i haven’t yet

Yeah you’re right. I’m using ponr though, and this situation likely got elicited by ponr. I also experienced cold symptoms today, which rarely happens.

I do indeed have a good idea

Absolutely true, this is my sentiment exactly

I still have to try out the WW…

Aye

Thx man

Yeah i have an addiction to sapiens medicine :smirk:

Yeah, i remember from Harry Potter

Absolutely absolutely correct

It has helped me in the past so so many times, and today i listened again, the calm and quiet it brings in the heart is unprecedented

This was actually really nice, i played it 3 times and was charged up somehow

Hasn’t started yet haha, another 5 days

Thx everybody, i love this forum.
:pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Not to worry. I only suggested it because you were wondering what and why this was happening for you.

The good news is that (in my model of the world) you don’t need to know that what or why to move past it. So, in my book, it’s not necessary.

2 Likes

I saw this in the inspirational pictures thread, and I wonder if this is what you may be experiencing

8 Likes

Me too :confused:

2 Likes

Having favorite food can be comforting

5 Likes

:joy::joy: treated myself in a fancy restaurant… All alone…
now to think of it, sounds depressing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
By the way, welcome back @Imogen . Hope everything is fine.

Very few peoples’ absence can be felt or noticed in the forum.
You are definitely one.

2 Likes

Home is comfortable. With Netflix :)

Thanks!

4 Likes

Too sad and bored even to cook … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not at all. Don’t talk yourself out of the treat you have yourself. :slightly_smiling_face: :

5 Likes

i will treat myself to dr strange alone in the cinema

4 Likes

it may seem an insignificant thing… or just a detail,
but when you find the will to cook for yourself, and even more only for yourself,

You will start to feel better. I’m certain.

Not at first, but during the process etc
With the momentum and feeling of it.

Enjoying the food you made for yourself too.

5 Likes

I completely agree with you.
I love cooking.
It happens when things go extreme. That I lose interest in cooking and even eating.
At least, this time it isn’t that bad.
Detox/ ascension symptoms :unamused:.

3 Likes

Not to make too big a deal of this, but you have me wondering if you might have stumbled upon the “Why…?” you were wondering?

To what extent might this be your reaction (and it’s just fine if it might be your reaction) to the unfolding of COVID measures in your world? Sometimes, with some situations, our reactions change and develop as our situations unfold over a period of time.

2 Likes

yeah interesting synchronicity…somebody else told me this today. I always thought i dont give a damn about the covid rules, but perhaps its sneaking up on me.

Well whatever this is, i would say PONR revealed it.

i have numerous ideas on the why, and im gonna implement various changes over the following weeks and see where that leads me.

Overall i already feel much much better today.

oh and, i was able to release a bunch of the sadness yesterday

3 Likes