A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

i would say meditate to your guidance, say 30-45 mins (approx 2-3 times)…or even more

3 Likes

Thank you :bowing_man:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Dream for putting this :pray::pray::pray::pray: Only because of u we are able to experience such wonder full places. I personally feel not even in one’s dreams one can sense this Loka without Lord Vishnu’s permission. You made such a rare experience available to us. So kind of u.

while and after one listen , my heart energy is still expanding and vibrating with divine love. Much gratitude :pray::pray:

23 Likes

So this field tries to take you to the place but you can only go to the place you “can” at the moment?

1 Like

“A taste”

5 Likes

Vaikuntha essentially means a realm without Kuntha (stress, worry, anxiety, fear). It is one of the several abodes of Vishnu said to be accessible to those that ascend to a very high level of vibration and are aligned with the energies of Vishnu.

As Dream pointed out, it is very very very difficult for most humans to get there. During an astral journey, when I once tried to venture there, I had to encounter Sudarshana, a massive discus of light that would not let me pass. Sudarshana, often depicted as a weapon, is the dynamic aspect of Vishnu’s energy that burns away all negativity with its fiery blaze. This mechanism is a guard to this realm (every realm has its own mechanisms).

So, without the will of Vishnu and Sudarshana, it is impossible to ever glimpse this realm, forget encoding it. This speaks a lot about Dream’s capabilities as well.

The energy is a “taste” of the realm, like watching its picture, experiencing a waft of fragrance etc. Due to the very powerful and sanctifying nature of this realm, a taste of its energy is more than enough to offer many benefits:

• Protection from harm (Vishnu’s main function is sustenance of creation, and hence protection)
  • Peace like one has never experienced before
  • Bliss and Joy
  • Longevity (Vaikuntha is visualized as floating on an ocean of nectar, so the beings here do not age or die)
  • Prosperity (Vaikuntha is also the realm of Goddess Lakshmi, the bestower of riches, wealth and prosperity)

I was able to experience energy of this in several ways - images (of milky ocean, blue/violet flashes), fragrance (jasmine and sandalwood), taste (charged water tasted different and sweet).

66 Likes

At some point the field energies carried more of Dream’s connection to Vishnu… even before making the field…

I slept to it for 2 and half hours last night with a bottle of water charging next to the laptop… the visuals is a different universe…

27 Likes

After playing it the first time something instantly called me for a meditation session. After that “something” asked me to do a hanuman pooja with this field - after 2.5 or three hours when i drank the water it tasted like jasmine flower!!

I gave it to my mother and she asked me like 5x what did i put in there.

25 Likes

Very interesting! Jasmine is a flower oft associated with Vishnu and offered to him. There is something about this audio and water charging. I don’t really charge my water with anything, just use the Sapien bottles. But I was repeatedly guided to charge water with this one, and I am glad I did!

30 Likes

Oh, i guess that was a nice welcome from him.

The next day it was a bit different in taste when i did the same.

(btw i spammed this field like 10-15hrs already and i still can feel the buzz!)

For sure my new favourite, with soul/core of course.

15 Likes

Oh also another little sidenot, usually the water from pooja espially on longer sessions taste quite metallic because of the murti but on the first one it was completely gone!

So i found this very…surprising

6 Likes

Yeah this field def speaks a lot to Dream’s capabilities. :100:

11 Likes

This is a beautiful field. Always loved the original version of this… Truly an inspiration. Thank you, Dream! :pray:

11 Likes

Yeah wasn’t this on SM Live Radio if I remember correctly? I loved it too!

5 Likes

It was. :smiley:

5 Likes

Lot of beautiful fields on there!

6 Likes

Absolutely! Wonderful to have this beautifully inspired updated field! :pray:

9 Likes

Yessir. I’m in pure bliss and contentment right now after using it just now. Think I’ll fall asleep to this tonight.

6 Likes

Yes this is what ive felt in the two times ive played it.

The 1st time was when it was released i slept with it and then yesterday after work while in meditation.

The night on loop felt just like that, peace, calmness, not even thoughts just floating there protected, held like in clouds of fresh air and comfort, i didnt smell anything but i did hear music that was like a soft flute + some kind of coins falling and going up. Which helped me to sleep deeper, i didnt remember any dream or anything the next day just like i had woken up feeling light and happy and i did notice my face loking bright and younger and overall with more energy.

2nd time while meditating after work i felt like if i literally had to take a shower before listening i had to stop, take a shower, lit a candle then i felt i could be allowed to enjoy just the audio, zero worries up there but i felt like i had to consciously release whatever from my day before…

With what you said and my experience the second time one really has to offer respect and be up to the merit, because one thing is this place be so pure and peaceful without worries and a different one is trying to get there carrying garbage with us to be cleaned lol

Thats how it felt to Me.

Thank you Captain for allowing us to have a taste of it

15 Likes

Yeah I can see how you felt this. I feel the need to shower before starting my day with fields in general, but can definitely see feeling that way specifically with this one, being as it’s a taste of such a pure realm

3 Likes