A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

:arrow_up: Yep. YOU know what you’re talking about. Thank you. What matters is what these represent within. We are constantly polarizing these forces with our Will.

6 Likes

At no two moments are we the same… :blush: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Vaikuntha is a place somewhere in the universe, where lord Vishnu stays. Vishnu, Shiva etc were the aliens who visited us before and taught us how life should be or how we can be fully grown human being ( englitened), at that age where people used to live in a cave. That’s my opinion. Ancient texts clearly says time and life span different between different places like vaikuntha, shivalok etc. And earth. Also mentioned Arjuna visiting indra’s place (indralok) in Mahabharata. Hindu gods were definitely aliens as they came to earth in their spaceship. Their vehicle, entrance etc everything mentioned in the ved,Purana etc.

3 Likes

It is a place…but Vishnu is also an archetype. There are many levels of meaning to scriptures all simultaneously. Every line has multiple meanings. Each person understands at their own level, or all levels. That’s the very beautiful nature of the Bible, and many of the scriptures, is that both of those teachings are within the same books, within the same scriptures. And, as Jesus states, those who have ears to hear it, and eyes to see it, they see the level of teaching they can comprehend. As Paul states, some are not ready for the meat, they are not ready for the solid food, they are ready for the milk.

7 Likes

Does this mean that all of us who are able to get a glimpse of Vaikuntha Loka with the help of this field would not be able to do so, were it not for Vishnu explicitly willing this to be possible for each one of us through DW’s work?

8 Likes

That is my current opinion and understanding based on my past experience with these deities - they can be picky about who they work with/or not. Without going into much details, I will just state that DW is in very good terms with a lot of these deities/entities. I guess when one’s intent is pure, these entities are onboard with no resistance.

38 Likes

Playing this high,usually my thoughts are racing then,heart pumps intensely.Now,complete stilness of my entire being.Really tranquil feeling,still music is pure bomb,feels perfectly made for entering trance state,but still trippy, just the way it feels it should be.

Upon further experience it feels like taking a break from existing.Could be awesome for powenapping.

9 Likes

Coming from a place of love, respect, service to other, etc. :)

5 Likes

Wow, the energies in this field are very powerful!

The only thing I can say are the different feelings I get from this, of course all subjective:

• Very uplifting, very liberating, very empowering.
  • Feels like being connected to a place very high in the astral realms, or even much higher, I can’t tell at this moment, just a vague feeling.
  • Feels like it is triggering the 7th and 8th chakra – a strong pull upwards.
  • Feels like “reaching a final state of understanding” – which I can’t grasp/download at the moment with my human brain and waking consciousness.
  • Feels like eternity into which our world is embedded into.
  • Feels also like it has either built-in ego-dissolution, or that ego-dissolve is a natural effect of being infused with the energy of a place that the human ego has no access to.

Also the music and visuals in this creation are so good! :star_struck:

Thank you Captain!

:milky_way:

28 Likes

Wow never noticed this on my first reading of this post. Thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer

7 Likes

:smirk: :wink:

4 Likes

Does it mean @Captain_Nemo had a guest visit to Vaikuntha Loka?

1 Like

Awesome!
Highly relaxing! :innocent:

Will there be Taste of Hiranya Loka too, some day?

2 Likes

Today is Vaikunta Ekadasi, the best day to listen to this.

9 Likes

Bumping this thread.

Also finally adding here the official description from YouTube:

"In sacred texts, Vaikuntha is described as adorable to all the worlds, as the highest realm where the divine resides. Beyond the world of darkness and samsāra (the cycle of birth and death).
The destination of those who have transcended aspects of Lightness/awareness, Activity and Stability/ inertia even while they are still alive.
There is no higher place. The peaceful ascetics who reach that place never return.
It is said the residents of Vaikuntha do not have material bodies, but have pure forms.

A lot of conjecture and poetically inspired descriptions abound.
Meant to inspire you of course, but reality is usually far different than expected.
Imagine this as a place riding on the crest of an outgoing explosion, surrounded by something akin to most intense heat, beyond what you can perceive or conceptualize, very much like the barrier of super-hot plasma that surrounds solar system, (including ours) and between galaxies.

Be inspired, define a clear goal with a real experience ;)
Possibilities abound."

Also this part…

“Be inspired, define a clear goal with a real experience ;)
Possibilities abound.”

…a secret manifestation field?

:milky_way:

16 Likes

May anyone tell me more about it please?
Why isn’t it accepted?

I thought I was crying because I was reading about astral projection
I was so confused - like, why would I be in tears lmao
Turned out I had vaikuntha loka on loop
And then it made sense lol
These were tears of joy
tenor (3)

7 Likes

I now feel like I have to make an actual effort to stop playing vaikuntha loka and go ahead with my regular playlist
Vaikuntha Loka >>>>>

I wonder if I could loop it from another device simultaneously my regular playlist.
What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I happened to somehow suddenly want to light a candle while this was playing. I stared at it for a few minutes until i thought, “what if you stare at the candlelight while listening to this for a while?”

So i’ll be trying that

Update:
Mind you, i seldom light candles.

There was a lot of activity / pressure / friction / inflammation on the crown of my head until intuitively I started using Restoration from the Long Haul (YouTube) maybe inflammation, circulation?

Update 2

This seems to improve connection to higher self / stimulate crown / stimulate 3rd eye?

8 Likes

You mean the field, or using the field while candle gazing?

It would not be surprising if it does that. For me it is like an ego dissolution on steroids.

Do you use your peripheral vision, an “open focus”, or narrow stare?

The description says to set an intention with this field.

Maybe you had an unspoken intention of burning away blocks.

5 Likes