A twist of Energy and Time šŸ•

sorry but by plasma what exact track do you mean?

2 Likes

šŸ«”

5 Likes

I had a time slowdown effect from the Sacral and Base field. The effect lasted for about a year and a half.

6 Likes

thanks and sorry iā€™m newšŸ« i get confused

3 Likes

Reminds me of the concepts of the law of entropy increase and the law of negative entropy
:heart::heart:

6 Likes

as follows from the second law of thermodynamics, closed systems strive for equilibrium, as a consequence of which their entropy increases before reaching this equilibrium state. This process often serves as a source of accumulation of errors in the system until it stops completely. In contrast to closed non-living systems, living systems, on the contrary, decrease entropy, because they are open. And Time Energy is alive.

If the structures of this field contribute to entropy reduction in systems (i.e. they act in the direction of system revitalization due to the manifestation of new multidimensional orders), but it is logical to assume that different systems - from human relations and organizations to electronic circuits and devices become more vital and ordered

If your non-functioning electronic devices suddenly start to work, please share it.

of course this is speculation, but if it happens, it would be insanely interesting to hear it :grin:

The Ghost in the Machine (Do robots have souls?) - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

13 Likes

Yes! Iā€™m looking forward to this my bro!

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

:heartpulse: and donā€™t forget to read post number 2

weā€™ll figure it out together :laughing:

5 Likes

Can you confirm if this field would work on inorganic matters i.e. machines? As in, make old machines work in higher efficiently by making them de-age or more orderly toward the time when they were just made, both in terms of mechanical and electrical aspects?

As in, was this product design to work on machines as well as humans?

Thank you

4 Likes

no, I canā€™t confirm this. I just shared my assumptions, and asked if this happens (suddenly) - to share in this thread

reviews are based on peopleā€™s individual experiences, and it will be different for each of us

8 Likes

Ok I will wait and see if anyone can de-age their machines with this. Thanks for your honest answer.

5 Likes

Machines donā€™t age - your perception of them makes them age, and usually, itā€™s so subtle, you donā€™t even realize youā€™re doing it.

Machines breaking apart and having a finite lifespan is something very new and modern, the original intent was to make them timeless artifacts, but, that cuts down profit margins.

6 Likes

You have obviously not worked with machines much. I donā€™t either, but they are part of my livelihood and 20 year old machines have lower output rate than 5 year olds, thatā€™s just fact.

Or should I rephrase my wording to something like, reverse machine conditioning/wear and tear/operating capacity/stability instead of the term aging?

4 Likes

Ah yes, youā€™re right, pardon my ignorance.

Hope someone more knowledgeable on the matter chimes in and helps you make an informed spending decision.

Good luck!

1 Like

Fascinating concept, Iā€™m highly interested! I do not understand the full concept yet since this is all new material to me, it is honestly mind boggling but in time Iā€™ll get there haha.
@Ugninis So will the time stretching component also drag on and prolong the less pleasurable activities like work and meditations I sometimes want to be over quick. (You know, sometimes you want to just feel better quickly or gain an insight and move on with your day)

4 Likes

I canā€™t tell you 100% how it will work for you personally and what effects you will get. I always try to answer in this format, as I realize that we are all different and use the fields to solve our own problems and improve our individual lives. The effects themselves, and I have said this many times, depend on many variables

I tried and roughly conceptualized the expected results in the first post, but you have to admit that there may be many more effects than described, thatā€™s why it is desirable to share your personal experiences, it is always interesting for others as well.

but I will say the following. This concept was recreated some time ago in one community, they work with other energies, based on Magrav plasma fields. And I couldnā€™t help but suggest this concept to the captain because I was 100% sure he could do it.

Based on reading other peopleā€™s experiences - I can safely say that the effects are phenomenal, and as I said above - they are very individualized.

what you are asking about is possible, just try to tweak the field to suit your needs :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you for your extensive and considerate answer, not talking in absolutes and not seeing everything black and white. I appreciate that because we are all unique individuals indeed.

Which is crazy because the effects listed are already out of this world! :smiley: Feels like a limitless field, almost too good be true but that last part is because my mind is still accustomed to a different paradigm, hence why I do not fully grasp the concept yet.

Hold up, so you are saying we can sort of customize it. Meaning, in my example I could just tell it to normalize time flow during boring activities and stretch time during fun activities or give myself more time for self development and working through trauma specifically? The effects are not set in stone? :exploding_head:
And if this is the case, how would one tweak the field to suit their needs? By simply setting the intention while the field is playing, either mentally or speaking it out loud?
And are there guidelines for how many times we can play it a day? I can usually intuitively feel my way to that answer while using a field but Iā€™m also asking for the people who are not able to do that.

4 Likes

what I know personally, time as we used to perceive it does not exist at all.

There are external rhythms and internal rhythms, where ā€œtimeā€ is a soliton-holographic process,

so, objective time is just a virtual program, and subjective time depends significantly on the work of consciousness, so roughly speaking, this field can ā€œincreaseā€ the amount of time - so time stretches, flows slower relative to ā€œordinaryā€, not such a conscious perception of time as internal rhythms.

What I mean is that to begin with, you should probably test the field, highlight some of the more memorable effects. Then, in different situations, when playing the field, simply create the necessary intention. Verbalization is not necessary - ā€œcontrolā€ energies are in any case connected with our consciousness.

you can use it if necessary, at will, situationally. :slightly_smiling_face:

for example, when you need extra energy ;)

11 Likes

10 Likes

For example, I am stuck in the traffic, hoping to get out of it sooner
Would this field work by tweaking to suit my needs?
Iā€™m very curiousā€¦
Iā€™m planning road trip, of course we want to have enough time fun time
And we want to minimize driving time, right?
I wonder if we can use that wayā€¦

3 Likes