A twist of Energy and Time 🕐

I have had some of the effects that this field produces when listening to The Torsion Field, especially the stretching of time or feeling that it passes more slowly and also an increase in vitality and harmony. Kozyrev also researched the torsion field, I see that there are some linked concepts here. Although clearly this is a more complete and advance version. Torsion with steroids :muscle:

Amazing release!

9 Likes

Torsion stuff can be really fun! Great to play around with :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

For the more visually inclined:

4 Likes

link from @Rene

5 Likes

Just got… I want to hear lots of reviews/ experiences/ ideas with this one. Ill share mine when I have some

4 Likes

So a aging backwards field, with productivity enhancements, entropy reduced, so we live life with maximum efficiency, plus life energy restored… basically live three lifetimes in one field

9 Likes

:laughing::joy: For a while this was my sentiment when I would listen to something for the first time.

2 Likes

what is the free alternative for this field ? if there is any.

same here i’m just so sad that there’s such an amazing field but i don’t have any money :( nd it’s actually so expensive due to exchange rate(i mean it literally worth everything i’m just hating on the government)

Ideas are in the air - you just have to “catch” them. Try meditating on the concepts that the field represents. Prepare yourself and tap into the miracle.

7 Likes

It’s actually a really good question… Perhaps combine torsion + plasma + timelessness and mindfulness + gamma brain waves?

3 Likes

++ Slow down the Perception of Time

8 Likes

We all need this

2 Likes

200w

3 Likes

Also, recite/chant

Om Kaalakaalaaya Vidmahe,
Kaalaatheethaaya dheemahi,
Tanno Kaala Bhairava Prachodayat

While playing Devic Intercession. (For the duration of your select number of loops)

5 Likes

sorry but by plasma what exact track do you mean?

2 Likes

🫡

5 Likes

I had a time slowdown effect from the Sacral and Base field. The effect lasted for about a year and a half.

6 Likes

thanks and sorry i’m new🫠i get confused

3 Likes

Reminds me of the concepts of the law of entropy increase and the law of negative entropy
:heart::heart:

6 Likes

as follows from the second law of thermodynamics, closed systems strive for equilibrium, as a consequence of which their entropy increases before reaching this equilibrium state. This process often serves as a source of accumulation of errors in the system until it stops completely. In contrast to closed non-living systems, living systems, on the contrary, decrease entropy, because they are open. And Time Energy is alive.

If the structures of this field contribute to entropy reduction in systems (i.e. they act in the direction of system revitalization due to the manifestation of new multidimensional orders), but it is logical to assume that different systems - from human relations and organizations to electronic circuits and devices become more vital and ordered

If your non-functioning electronic devices suddenly start to work, please share it.

of course this is speculation, but if it happens, it would be insanely interesting to hear it :grin:

The Ghost in the Machine (Do robots have souls?) - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

13 Likes