A Voidly Cocoon

Do you want to feel inside a bubble made of void? where every attack or negativity is absorbed by this malleable shield? It is a very particular creation, where the main reason is to be a vacuum cleaner of negativity, both externally and internally. Externally, each attack will be absorbed and internally all negativity or bad energies will be sucked out.

In order not to leave only the negative outside, divine love and vibration will increase internally with the bovis units.

Inside you can feel submerged into a womb of peace and tranquility, while in the outside world the void is helping to dissolve any threat.

The void shield have protection layers of course, maybe you can feel how the negativity is being burned, or the ice is make you feel more protected.

18 Likes

Had the honor of testing this wonderful creation and I can honestly say this is one of the best shields out there and a steal for this price :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OOoooh, very interesting

3 Likes

Its amazing really. Nothing bothers u at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods
@StarLord

I have some questions as I am considering if I am going to start using it now or when I open up my stacks a bit. Would be grateful if you can help with them.

Does it conflict with other shields? I am using Shielding 3.0 every night. Or will it just compliment it?
Any idea about the listening time, like one or two times? Any idea if it is heavy on the body/nervous system resulting to overwhelming feelings?

2 Likes

Did you get to sleep with it?
How long does it last?
Does it use activate/deactivate?

2 Likes

Hi!

Nope

Yes, it compliment it

I prefer 2-3 times

For me is not overwhelming, but it creates a womb enviroment inside the shield, so it’s more gentle with the body.

3 Likes

5:57

No, it doesn’t have that function

How long is shield active after 2/3 listening :headphones: ?

24 h , 48 h ??? Or

Tnx

1 Like

Almost 30 hours, but when you listen to it daily you will integrate it more and more, so over time you will need fewer loops and it will last longer in your body.

3 Likes

Okay, here are my findings:

1. This shield greatly complements every other shield you may have and enhances them. No need to worry if there would be a conflict. There is none.

2. I looped it overnight for several nights and the effects are wow. But that’s just me. I can easily compare its night protection effects to certain top shelf pieces by other creators including Dream.

3. Effect is compounded but like with any other shield that has internal and external protection I’d recommend several days + nights of constant use in the beginning to wipe out junk and “install” it properly :slight_smile:

4. No, it’s very, very easy on your energy system because: it wipes out junk, frees energy, keeps you in safe zone, keeps you also calm, which are crucial requirements for your energy body regeneration and healing (!).

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your reviwes always, it clear things up a lot.

2 Likes

Bought it today and I have some first impressions. I don’t want to hype, but how can I not?!

Got it in the morning and decided to play for 30 minutes (6 times) and see how it goes. I listened to a ton of audio fields, and very few of these my mind/body (intuition?) wanted to listen to more.

The first two loops, I started being worried if there was enough listening time left; I loved it. On top of my mind, I remember feeling like that for the reiki session, and Hakuin’s Healing Egg audios.

Fifteen minutes in and I started feeling like I was experiencing an emotional release. I felt like bad energy was leaving me. Twenty-five minutes in and I am feeling sleepy (I woke up 3 hours ago), the sleepy sensation after a session of reiki or healing in general.

Thirty minutes and the loop finished. I couldn’t. Well, I could, but I wouldn’t. I started it up again for another 30 minutes. Five minutes later, I had a big… warmth feeling coming out of my chest, like a weight was lifted from my chest, my heart. But it was really from the center of my chest, my heart chakra. And I immediately felt another one building up for a similar release.

Some hours later, I wanted to listen to it again and played it twice. Had another release feeling from the chest and that weight lifting sensation… a lightness.

Later in the day, in the evening, I wanted to listen to it again, had another 6-loop session, and an hour later, I wanted to listen more, and I was thinking why did I cut it short so fast. I don’t know why I crave it so much. Well… I have an assumption. I think it is what Starlord mentioned. The effects put you in a state in which healing takes place, and I now understand he was literal, not hypothetical. Now imagine how effectively other healing modalities will work on your body in this state. Fasting, energy healing, stem cells, plasma flaunt, detox.

This field it is a steal for its price. I am very happy I have yet another great tool to make use of. And… I am super excited I found out about another great creator, and I am super eager to try other creations :)

Its time for bed and I really want to listen to it again but I won’t. I surely listened to it for about 2 hours today and I would like to take it easy, slow and enjoy it :smiley:

In May and June I will be at a location where negativity is way worse and out of control than where I am right now. I will surely have a lot to report then.

I am so grateful to the creator :pray: :beers:
Congratulations for this great piece of art :partying_face:

3 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods: I am tagging you as I have some questions. If you could answer, I would very much appreciate it. I understand answers might not be as straightforward as I expect.

1. Is the audio affecting the environment or the people listening? Meaning if I am listening to this for 30 minutes and then as the last loop ends somebody enters the room (no audio playing anymore) and stays there for 10 minutes, does he absorb the field because it’s in the environment, or does he have to listen to it for it to have effects for him?

2. In terms of clearing most of the total negativity of a person, is this an ongoing process which might take hours of listening over some days/weeks? (I understand negativity can be induced again by the environment or one’s self, e.g., beliefs, habits, etc.) Or is the field done with most of the negativity in just 1-2 hours of listening and then acts as maintenance? (If needed taking into account an average person, average case)"

2 Likes

Yes! Exactly :slight_smile:

About its healing effects. If you have any major healing field, try looping both this shield and that field overnight while you sleep. You wouldn’t need to worry that you “underlistened” lol. But the effects will be wow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will definitely try it. Even though I currently feel that my body is already healing at a greater rate by itself because of the state it is.

Btw thanks for your feedback :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, it did help for making the decision of purchasing this.

2 Likes

Hey, anytime :slight_smile: I don’t do biased reviews, not my style or type and if something works and meets and exceeds my personal expectations I am happy to recommend it :slight_smile:

I personally cant wait to grab the new 9-Minute Rebirthing field because I feel this “something” I cant yet get to has to be resolved by that one for example. Although other creators’ fields did an outstanding job of assisting with trauma work this is a targeted one so should help a ton.

4 Likes

yeah, same here. I am not excited for everything. The reason I am many times hesitant is that I experience good results at about 1 out of 5 fields.

I have it in my list as well but I won’t get it any time soon as I have a lot of premium healing audios which I haven’t used enough and at the same time I am not sure how bold it is. I tend to get “beaten up” with all kind of side effects like bold emotions coming up, detox symptoms… its very intense experience for me.

2 Likes

1-No, the audio creates a cocoon for you only in that time, if other person is listening with you with intention, it creates another individual cocoon. Two separated energy systems.

2-It depends on the energy load of the person, if you don’t have a lot of negative energy, the cleanse will be super quick and then it will maintenance. If you have a lot, will take a bit longer.

Thank you for you review, was great to read it

4 Likes

Thanks for the answers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am going to be sharing my feedback as time goes by. I am very sensitive to what is going on to me when I use field and energy audios and I like to experiment and play with them. This one seems to be my new favourite.

For example, its been more than seven months I have been listening to Point of No Return (PoNR) daily. First time I experienced it the way I did this morning. It was way more bold and I felt like all the previous times it was hitting walls but today the doors were wide open. Anyway, more in the future! I keep a journal. Stay tuned haha

4 Likes