About the Etherforge Consortium

Phoenix Sage, I choose you!

Anyhow I got my Ho-oh earlier today and it’s already been helping me out in such tangible ways. So after I created the item I was just eating right, and I suddenly felt sharp pain from a part of my body, I do a good amount of releasing work so I know layers were being brought up and cleared, especially that part of my body got some deeper layers, mah boi phoenix👌 still exploring but I see so much potential, also went into a weird state earlier when I was meditating hard to put in words, don’t know if that was the Phoenix or not

I’m actually considering picking up the other 2 maybe griffin first the mental abilities looks dope af

@Captain_Nemo from reading the desc of the dimensional pocket it doesn’t say how many times you can use, so if you buy once can you install for multiple servitors? Can it fill up multiple ability slots on 1 servitor? And thanks for this creation it’s pretty dope mang

6 Likes

all things work once
sorry.

22 Likes

no

18 Likes

I love your Comments everyone, well done!!!
with my dragon golem, I have already succeeded in reproducing audio and

created, an image which has the same power as an audio,
as soon as I wear it I feel the same Capacities, of the audio entering my body.
I took Belly Burn, to be sure to feel the audio well.

or I’m stupid, or I understand things my way, and I adapt them to my way of understanding.

I have the tower of power, and I managed to play the audios,
I find it very hard to believe that it works
In short, I also have a lot of trouble talking about all these things,
here in Paris people think I’m crazy, I don’t talk about it anymore
I’m going to take a servant, I’m looking for the best for me, thank you again for your comments, they help me understand

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

It is correct.

these traits are the base of its being-ness, these things can develop and be defined the more you use them.

yes it will be interacting with you, no?

general things can be learnt for sure.
But i am not sure what you mean?
It cannot learn to do some magic if you do not show it how and are you are not able to do it yourself.
well i guess it can learn some of course.

are you asking if you can teach it some other ability ?
It can learn, but… i suppose it will be a learning process for both of you.

You say which one you want removed and what to replace it with.

39 Likes

Could the pocket store also the NFT kind of fields and it would count as 1?

Suppose I have a NFT with 4 main fields and it’s subfields, if I ask my servitor to store it within the dimensional pocket, would it occupy just one of the twenty slot?

6 Likes

when not worn, it will take the appearance ethereally as the creature it is shown as.

I dont understand this from the description. If any one can explain , English is not my first Language.

Thanks.

2 Likes

If you wear the item it will become something akin to a suit on you. When you stop wearing the item it will “transform” back to the appearance that is shown in the picture.

6 Likes

Thank you.

And in this case I cannot contact or benifit from the servitor features?

2 Likes

Nope you can still use and interact with the servitor. :+1:

7 Likes

To store the fields in the dimensional pocket, is it enough if I say the field name? I can play the audio, but many nfts I have are mandalas with no audio.

I would like the effect of maybe only 3 fields out of the stored 20, then can I tell the servitor to harmoniously affect me with only these 3 for 2 hours?
Or will all 20 effect me as long as I wear the item?

7 Likes

Honestly i would play the audio, its always better to have a solid representation at the start, it can change as you learn better later on.
Like there can be new effects or differences ‘growth’ of the abilities in time, as with normal growing evolution

no its in a pocket, a sealed one.

22 Likes

So once all the 20 dimensional pockets are fill with your audio fields . Does all these audios start working immediately or do i have to command and tell my servitor to play " The Eternal . " ? And for such audios as the " Plasma Flaunt " where it is to strong to play all day / Do you need to tell your servitor when to stop playing it ?

4 Likes

Its smart so id say if you dont tell it to imbue u with a field all day it won’t.
Correct me if im wrong.

3 Likes

please explain to it whatever you want done.
the clearer you are the better it is course, wouldn’t you agree?

26 Likes

Even better :))

1 Like

it is,
but you both have get that… sync point, if you understand what i mean
learn each other, to talk better

22 Likes

Got it captain . So in essence i would tell my servitor to " Play The Plasma Flaunt 3 x times daily "

4 Likes

Thank you Captain. This is a great tool to manage the many fields effectively

4 Likes