Dimensional Pocket

issue solved. thanks to chat gpt.

2 Likes

Acquired it today, very easy to use even for a complete beginner in servitors like me !
Logos Mathemathikos feels as good as when played on speaker when infused by the servitor. Definitely a game changer :100:

23 Likes

Forgive my question here, How are we loading these energetic signatures onto the servitor? Am I playing the fields or showing the mandalas or what not for the servitor to store or am I just keeping in mind what I want to store and write it down that simply?

Thank you for your responses on this. Just want to know how to make the best use of it.

2 Likes

I have a question about fields imbued in items (tags, advanced fields from Enlightened States, items made from makers, …). Those fields are made to be worn, or so I suppose.

If such a field is stored in a dimensional pocket, would it affect the way they work? If so, how? Would wearing the items be preferable?

Thinking about it, this question can be extended to servitors. Would having a servitor imbued in an item and then “stored” in a pocket work? Not to replace its home, I guess, but to allow us to have the servitor by our side without wearing its item? And if the servitor is Etherforged, could it suit us up while being activated from the pocket by the servitor owning the pocket?

And would the answers to those questions be the same for the Tower of Power and the Magi dogtag/ring ?

3 Likes

@Saan your questions are exactly what I awkwardly was trying to ask in my other post about older servitors and beyond! Thank you :purple_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, I’m glad I could help :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Here’s a recap of what was said about the dimensional pocket in the Etherforge thread. You may find some answers, @Nytor.

About using the pocketed fields:

About adding NFTs and complex fields to the pocket:

About making a gigantic library with several pockets:

About servitors remembering fields stored once in a pocket:

About servitors multitasking:

C-c-c-combo: :star_struck: :exploding_head:

25 Likes

@Saan Thanks so much for capturing this in one post. Super helpful!

My question still remains about NFTs with older servitors. If we add a NFT that has a servitor into the dimensional pocket, how do those servitors work with the ether forge servitors? Would we just ask ether forge servitor to direct the other servitor? In my example it was the Wu Wizard NFT. I’m still not clear on this.

It would be helpful if @Captain_Nemo or anyone else that has experienced this can clarify.

8 Likes

Oh yes, the recap was unrelated to those questions, I just made it to have those infos in the thread so that they don’t get lost :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I appreciate it very much @Saan , cleared up a lot of the starter questions I had.

Like @Starlight said above, thank you for stitching those responses together over here.

5 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This dimensional pocket is the ability that I’m the most enthusiast about. I see so many possibilities… but some could be dead ends. Carefully gathering all infos and being sure to understand it all will allow for more enlightened experimentations, given how easy it is to be tricked by our own mind while doing energy work.

For now, the most interesting use of this pocket for me would be to reduce the number of items to wear. I do not usually wear jewelery, I don’t often have pockets, so imbued fields and servitors are a challenge for me.

Ideally, I’d get one piece of jewelry, imbue it with the Bear Shaman that is calling me so much, and then pocket everything else :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

About the combo Pocket/Tower/Magi, ideally we could ask the servitor to use a field and the servitor would load that field either from the pocket or the storage inside the pocket depending on where it’s stored. The servitors are probably smart enough to learn how to do that.

If using a field directly from the Tower/Magi inside the pocket is too difficult, an alternative could be for the servitor to be able to switch at will the fields inside the pocket with those from the Tower/Magi, and then use those fields directly from the pocket.

That raises the question, can a servitor autonomously change fields inside a pocket if instructed to? If so, is it part of the pocket programming or does the servitor needs to learn it?

And would the servitor be able to learn how to store, on our behalf, energies in the Tower/Magi?

@Captain_Nemo, any insight would be much appreciated :grin:

3 Likes

My mind is running wild about this…

For people having 2 Etherforged servitors, including one with a pocket, here’s an experiment you can do.

• A is the servitor with the pocket
  • B is the other servitor

Step 1 - Preparation

• Wear only A, let the suit settle in, and pay attention to what you’re feeling
  • Wear B with A, let the second suit settle in, and pay attention to what you’re feeling
  • Remove B, let the removal of the suit settle down, and pay attention to what you’re feeling and what B feels like in its creature form

Repeat if needed, so that you’re able to feel the difference between B suiting you up or not and what it’s creature form is like.

Step 2 - Working from the pocket ?

• Continue to wear A
  • Remove B and put it aside
  • Ask A to “store” B in the pocket
  • Ask A to use B on you in its suit form, and pay attention to what you feel

Is B suiting you up? Do you feel it in its creature form? Something else is happening?

• Ask A stop using B on you, and pay attention to what you’re feeling

Do that process several times to be sure of the results.

• Ask A to use B in its creature form, and pay attention to what you feel

Do you feel B as a creature? Something else is happening?

• Ask A stop using B on you, and pay attention to what you’re feeling

Do that process several times to be sure of the results.

Step 3 - Sealed in the pocket ?

• Continue to wear A
  • B is still “stored” in the pocket
  • Wear B’s item, and pay attention to what you’re feeling

Is B suiting you up? Do you feel it in its creature form? Something else is happening?

• Remove B’s item, and try to feel it in its creature form

Can you? Is it completely sealed in the pocket? Something else is happening?

Step 4 - Free B

• Ask A to remove B from the pocket

Or keep it there if this is working for you and you like it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

With those new servitors apparently being highly perceptible, this experiment may not require high energy sensitivity, so pretty much anyone could try this, I guess. Worst case scenario, it will serve as a communication and feeling exercise for you and your servitors :grin:

I’m looking forward to reading any result anyone might want to share :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Have you tried it? Looking forward to hearing your experience too.
I only have one, zen lion, servitor. And there are so many things to play and experience with… … @Captain_Nemo has just created another awesome game. :pray:

1 Like

I can’t try it, I don’t have any Etherforged yet :sweat_smile:

And the results as well as answers to my questions might change the item(s) I’ll choose for my servitor(s) :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Okay first thing i noticed, I think verbally telling it, it responds better than mentally thinking about it.

5 Likes

i was thinking, if one should place mandalas on it, are they not constantly active? and yes for some things i feel he responds better from spoken word but for many things it suffice to think. also he is very close to your being and also knows lots of you without explicit communication.

2 Likes

You would have to ask it to have them active

Yeh probably depends on the connection and stuff.

3 Likes

or the wish to communicate, we are living beings i think is perfectly normal to speak to another being if we want to be sure of the communication.

2 Likes

i have a question for anyone who use the Dimensional Pockets ?

How do you add a Mandala / NFT image to your Dimensional pockect ? Do you guys just tell the Servitor to add on this Mandala / NFT image to your Dimensional Pockets ? Should i show a picture of the Mandala to my Servitor and ask it to input that Mandala into the Dimensional Pockets

i know that with audio fields you can simply play it to the servitor to learn / program into your Dimensional Pockets.

4 Likes

“This is the XX mandala field. Store this field in the Dimensional pocket, thank you!”

16 Likes