About the Etherforge Consortium

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

27 Likes

Assuming we buy 7 separate Dimensional Pockets from the store, can we fill 7 slots of a servitor with those Pockets, giving us up to 140 fields to use at once?

5 Likes

Some the replies above seem to imply that each ability will not only be single-use per purchase, but single-use per servitor as well.

However, I don’t think the question was asked directly, so I could be wrong.

2 Likes

(This question has been answered already and no we cant.)

Or maybe i missread ill read it again.

Edit: I did missread.

1 Like

I think it’s worth seeking clarity on this question :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah, most of the questions around this have been framed as “can I use the ability multiple times from a single purchase?”.

It doesn’t seem anyone has asked the question, directly, “can I buy 7 of this ability and use all 7 on one servitor?”.

3 Likes

Yeah it seems so.

1 Like

Hey @Baya my question was actually a bit different

The original question was referring to a single purchase, and re-using it for multiple slots or servitors

My question is asking about buying the same ability multiple times and using it in multiple slots on the same servitor

5 Likes

It was also answered as a no (at least for pocket dimension)

Genuinely, if you can find the response from Captain (I’ve read each) that specifically responds to buying Pocket Dimension multiple times and applying it to the same servitor, I’ll drop it.

But either my brain is playing tricks with me, or the question was never directly asked.

3 Likes

No it was not. The original question was only in reference to buying it once

2 Likes

Ok, maybe i misunderstood :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

Yes, each pocket is use ONCE only

But I’m referring to buying seven separate, different pockets and using each one to fill each of the seven slots, thus spending $144*7 = $1008 on seven pockets to fill the seven slots on a single servitor

This is still unclear to several of us here

6 Likes

One servitor can only have one dimensional pocket. Meaning you can only use 1 slot for it. Don’t go buying 7 dimensional pockets unless you want to have it on 7 of your servitors.

And anyhow in that case why not just get the Tower of Power that’s way more cost effective than buying 7 pockets lol

Edit: I was wrong about the servitor can only use one slot for the dimensional pocket as Cap clarified, oops lol

4 Likes

There are some of us who would like further clarity on this, as the questions that were asked previously were either referring to something different, or asked ambiguously

Please guys, stop trying to shoot my question down

Just trying to seek clarity here

2 Likes

my friend, not trying to shoot your question down, just telling you it’s already been answered

use only once not only means you can use once off a single purchase but also implies you only use this once for a single servitor, regardless of how many purchases :+1:

edit: I was wrong lol

1 Like

It’s still ambiguous to me, as it is for a few of us others here.

At least where I live, the phrase “use once” is always used in reference to a single item purchased, not for multiple separate purchases

4 Likes

right but you have to also go back to the question asked, the question asked was can a servitor have multiple pockets and the answer to that is no

2 Likes

How about we wait and see if Captain Nemo answers the question? You think it was answered. Others don’t. No matter how well intended, and I’m sure it is, the repetitiveness of the assertion/denial makes it spam at this point.

5 Likes

But he didn’t explicitly ask about buying multiple separate pockets, or using a single one for all the slots

Which is why the question is ambiguous

I’m just seeking further clarity here. Please, I’d like to ask this without having to continuously justify this.

There are several of us here who also want this clarity

2 Likes