About the Etherforge Consortium

Yes it would work like that…
but why tho…
Its like making a super large suitcase.

40 Likes

Are there fundamental differences between the dimensional pocket and Tower of Power (NFT), aside of the restriction?

4 Likes

Thank you! This is the answer I was looking for… this will help me plan out and organize slots in the future.

Having a larger selection of fields to pick from will make it easier to make many separate “stacks” or playlists of fields without having to continuously add/subtract fields from the original allotment

Would it also be possible to ask the servitor to play the fields in the dimensional pocket for someone else? For example, for healing purposes?

15 Likes

yep

28 Likes

Gamechanger.

Also, once I show a servitor a specific field/energy, even if I remove it later from the dimensional pocket, It will still remember it if I ask it to add it back right?

In other words, I won’t have to play it for the servitor again right?

9 Likes

experiment and see

16 Likes

1 more question i asked my griffon to simultaneously run multiple fields from the dimensional pocket and i think it works wanted to ask if thats possible or if my mind is running in circles.

12 Likes

yep
it can grow and develop and get better at what it does and the tasks it can handle at the same time.

35 Likes

Yes wonderfull i love it :))

Its so much fun.

10 Likes

Got the griffin yesterday, excited to discover this new world of servitors. Thank you sapien for all you provide

10 Likes

I tell you talk to your servitor will learn im automating my most vital stacks esp, running resillience max+ on 24/7 basis.

16 Likes

Bro, the speed at which it learns though, lol.

It’s a different pace.

It already grew very fast.

These servitors are the real deal. :exploding_head:

Lifelong companion.

29 Likes

well I appreciate the feedback man.

:+1: :mechanical_arm:

28 Likes

Has anyone tried both?

1 Like

what if the item gets lost? :worried:

1 Like

Then that’s on you lol

Buy a new one just like anything else in this world I guess

2 Likes

i am sad of loosing it before i bought it, i think i am too emotional

2 Likes

Place it on something that you know will not be lost and enjoy it whilst it lasts

If it gets lost it was meant to be that way I suppose

2 Likes

that’s right, it’s meant to be!..

1 Like

Let’s hope you don’t ever loose it shall we :relieved:

6 Likes