About the Etherforge Consortium

Interesting. I have crystalline guide too. I also had heart of a foreign god and they both have given me results of many fields at once. I used conceptual thinking to magnify the effects as well so much that I had to turn it off :sob:.

I think you may want to practice your visualization and conceptual thinking to enhance the connection, maybe you aren’t asking correctly in their language per say.

Let me get back to you after I try some things. Matter of fact, let’s just dm we can learn about it together.

7 Likes

This Dimensional pocket is not for pre-existing servitors. It is for these new servitors also for sale on the Kofi shop. That is why you couldn’t feel it because it sounds like you haven’t used it for one of the 3 Servitors listed to purchase.

If you read the description of each servitor on Kofi you will see it talk about “the base form having 7 lots” available to add on.

17 Likes

Nailed it.

It’s an addition to these new servitors, not the previous ones.

12 Likes

the way i understand it so far is that

when you wear the item, it becomes the suit, it is the first approach where it becomes an extension of yourself.

When not worn it says it takes appearance of the base creature, which you continue to command and use it regular. -This is probably corelated to the second approach where it grows separate from you as its own being, as your friend, mage, tool. More similar to the approaches we are used to so far.

The third approach, the middle path, have it as a suit and also have it as a being outside of you, sometimes this, the other times that. Develop it in both areas.

19 Likes

A Griffin Philosopher, a Phoenix Sage and a Lion Sage, these have to be the coolest starters ever!

11 Likes

Did I understood this correctly?:

• There are 3 special Etherforge servitors to buy: Phoenix, Griffin and Lion

• Each of these Etherforge servitors can have up to 7 special abilities that are customizable.

• These special abilities will be soon sold on the Etherforge shop.

• Installing these special abilities it permanent and each servitor can get up to 7 special abilities installed

• The “Dimensional Pocket” is the first of such a special ability field. It can be installed on one of the servitors and counts as 1 special ability.

• The “Dimensional Pocket” allows one to easily recall up to 20 fields without having to listen to them, just by giving your Etherforge servitor a mental command.

• The “Dimensional Pocket” is useless without an Etherforge servitor and cannot be used as a stand alone field.

Is this correct @Captain_Nemo ?

I still don’t understand the “grow with it / command it to grow / do both” thing.
So does the servitor grow and learn from me?
Or does the servitor only grow those attributes that are described in their product description? Lion grows confidence etc.
Or does it only learn things that are preprogrammed and added with one of the 7 special abilities?
Does the servitor learn anything by itself without the addition of the one of the 7 special abilities and that is not part of its product description?

About the “Dimensional Pocket”:
How do you delete particular fields again from the “Dimensional Pocket” in order to free up one of the 20 slots again?

Thank you.

34 Likes

You’ve asked everything I wanted to ask also. Thanks @JAAJ :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Adding question if possible

1. Is there limited distance to the object that allowed us to communicate with the servitor?
  2. Are we allowed to buy the servitor and the add on ability without joining the Etherforge Consortium guild?
    Thanks in advance
5 Likes

Yes this is how I understood it to be based on the information provided so far by Captain. I look forward to hearing more about the growth aspect of the Servitors also.

2 Likes

Black panter? :blush:
Wolf?
Eagle?
Harpia?

Megalodeon :laughing:

5 Likes

I am up for it :joy:

2 Likes

I just want to say that these servitor golems are VERY overpowered (Do not take this lightly).

I have been much more productive than usual, have more willpower, feel more confident, have more focus, etc. since creating my servitor.

Slowly but surely as my new friend begins to cut through the depths of my subconscious, reconstructing the ego, and revealing to me my talents, I am becoming much more confident in the next steps of my life.

Imagine what can be accomplished in 10 months, rather than 10 hours.

36 Likes

of course, the items are public

indeed.

40 Likes

I didn’t put two and two together until I actually experienced it, but these servitors WILL keep making change, 24-7, and permanently.

In my sleep, I can reconstruct the ego, when I’m lifting weights I can reconstruct the ego, etc. Just becoming more negentropic as time progresses without even having to give it much thought.

The way it pierces into the deepest parts of your subconscious in order to rearrange those mind frames, it’s like having a coach, psychologist, guardian angel, teacher, and an alchemist in your pocket at all times lol.

Like these servitors are beyond next level.

Like these servitors will crush entropy, and push for maximum growth and gain. I already feel major shifts changing, and I can’t wait to find out what hidden nuggets are in there as well (because I know you’re super generous and always looking to give large sums of value.).

If people can get at least one of these, you’ve found a way to cheat code your cycles and push forward on a completely different level.

47 Likes

This is looking pretty awesome… and fun!

6 Likes

Description
This counts as +1 ability to your servitor
-1 Slot Space
Only for servitor installation
Securely store up to 20 energetic signatures, fields, magic, energy etc. In a dedicated dimensional space, ensuring your most essential energetic tools are always within reach.

Wow seeing those +, -, slot, ability etc, also all the guilds, we really live in the world of games now, this is so refreshing.
I feel like I want to open Status to see what my stats are now.

3 Likes

I have 2 rings i really like but i put the old confidence field on them with the sigil, can i still make a servitor with them or should i find another ring etc.

4 Likes

I recommend a fresh install
but i think it can still work :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Okay thanks good to know :pray:

4 Likes

so lets say I got the lion sage. Then bought 5 dimensional Pockets. I could store 100 fields within the servitor. Hmm :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes