About the Etherforge Consortium

Sounds just like the communication methods that I do with the other NFT servitors. Good to know.

5 Likes

You have practically dispelled my doubts and clarified everything I hadn’t understood, making it essential and clear to comprehend.

4 Likes

a question, @Captain_Nemo , could The Tower of Power NFT be one of the 20 fields, and through it, to have access to all our owned fields when we wear the servitor item?

9 Likes

Thanx for the suggestion . i have a few names in mind but ultimately i think it’s gonna be up to Zen Lion to decide what names he wants . He will let me know what names he prefer And if he doesn’t respond i will address him by your " Majesty " lol :grin:

3 Likes

sounds like a cheat code :D

5 Likes

interesting.
a pocket inside a pocket

give it a try.

32 Likes

@Captain_Nemo What other magical ability can The Magic stats do ? Or there some hidden magical secrets

1 Like

Then after all, it shouldnt be too different,

Not fundamentally at least, lol

2 Likes

could it be possible
that those who bought the griffin

tells me about the effects it produces
THANKS

can you tell us about it please

So theoretically with the pocket dimension, we can imbue ourselves with with the effects of up to 20 fields of our choosing at once; and have them ‘playing’ for however long we want, with way more specific instructions, such as play all 20 at once but only this field for a specific time, play all 20 fields for 3 hours etc, play all 20 fields overnight

So if we wanted to we could constantly be ‘playing’ 20 fields at once for long periods, to save massive time, Plasma Flaunt, Max Heal, Smart Stem Cells, The Eternal, etc through pocket dimension ability on servitor?

Yeah but it will f*** you up i am experimenting with brain fields etc and well i am drained with 8brain fields + tejas and resillience max.

I mean u can try for yourself but imo if you wanna be productive through the day dont have more than 3 running at the same time maybe more depending on the combo for example negentropic jing chi plus shen won’t take resources like running a healing field or brain fields with boosters.

Just my opinion.

18 Likes

if these new servitors are much more intelligent, maybe we can ask them to play the optimal amount for each one, while maintaining full presence and energy for living on the daily

11 Likes

Playing a lot of brain fields at once would defiantly cause strain, our awareness comes from our brain and your exposing it to 8 different fields, affecting your perception of reality.

I pretty much loop fields 24/7, so I’m sure I would be fine. Most of my field stack is around maintaining physical healing health + Internal Alchemy, so nothing too strenuous. Although I have no brain fields, I’m sure if I did it would have some side effects.

4 Likes

I’ve never used servitor before… Is it true that if the object where the servitor adheres to is damaged or lost, then the servitor also is damaged or lost?

The servitor isn’t damaged afaik but getting them to move, permanently, to another object is argued over.

Credit to @Thomas for linking that post from SammyG the first time.

5 Likes

I have a question, buying the base server without additional ability works the same, can I work with the base aspects of the phoenix until I can buy more abilitys?

2 Likes

Moving servitors seems to be a feature that folks would like the option to have…

Maybe it’s possible for @Captain_Nemo to forge a tool (audio) that people can pay for that allows folks to move these servitors… in case the original servitor home gets worn down (or if it gets lost or something).

3 Likes

Yes, I’ll add this one to the faq

Added, and its “ability only” equivalent question.

2 Likes

Thank you :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like