About the Etherforge Consortium

Interesting i never thought about that . Say like if you wore the Phoenix servitor and the Lion zen servitor at the same time then i’m wondering if these 2 servitors will clash? Something that Captain should be able to answer .

2 Likes

Very doubtful they will clash, since they are both created by Dream and he is extremely skillful.
All his other servitor creations get along. I dont see why these wouldnt.

7 Likes

Can thread protection bracelets work too as object to imbue?

I have the impression that even if I don’t carry it with me,

the servant continues his work on me

3 Likes

I’ve been carrying and working with both my Zen Lion and Griffin Philosopher just great.

21 Likes

Do u wear them both on your person at the same time?

5 Likes

Yes. In separate pockets.

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Omg I am the Mercurial Panther

5 Likes

Cool name for a Zen Lion would be Zion

12 Likes

I intuit an overlay of “suits”, but I won’t know for sure until I get a second one. Which will definitely be the Otorongo :leopard: quite possibly a hybridisation of two or more suits, that the user can direct if they choose to, or just allow the combination that shows up naturally.

1 Like

It’s both. The abilities and functions are there passively when you are wearing the object that the servitor is bound to. You can also ask to activate and direct more of the servitors energies when you need it.

Also I misread your question… lol

You can summon when you aren’t wearing the item. Even if it’s at home. It needs to be conscious though. This is what dream was referring to in terms of paths to take. Learning how to use it as a separate entity as well as a mech suit.

9 Likes

Sounds just like the communication methods that I do with the other NFT servitors. Good to know.

5 Likes

You have practically dispelled my doubts and clarified everything I hadn’t understood, making it essential and clear to comprehend.

4 Likes

a question, @Captain_Nemo , could The Tower of Power NFT be one of the 20 fields, and through it, to have access to all our owned fields when we wear the servitor item?

9 Likes

Thanx for the suggestion . i have a few names in mind but ultimately i think it’s gonna be up to Zen Lion to decide what names he wants . He will let me know what names he prefer And if he doesn’t respond i will address him by your " Majesty " lol :grin:

3 Likes

sounds like a cheat code :D

5 Likes

interesting.
a pocket inside a pocket

give it a try.

32 Likes

@Captain_Nemo What other magical ability can The Magic stats do ? Or there some hidden magical secrets

1 Like

Then after all, it shouldnt be too different,

Not fundamentally at least, lol

2 Likes