About the Etherforge Consortium

Just an audio. You hold the object you want your servitor to live in, while the audio plays, with the intent to create the servitor. One-time use - the audio will still be something you can play, but it will only create one servitor in one object ever, unless you purchase it again.

14 Likes

marvelous! Looking forward to buying

3 Likes

Say I have one of the new servitors along with the dimensional pocket, I instruct the servitor to automate playing x fields from me starting work till when I get back. Since the fields are being automated by the servitor does that mean it would have an effective range like when playing a field the classic way or is this being done in a way which I am only effected?

1 Like

I bought the phoenix sage yesterday. Last night I had so many vivid dreams about certain situations in my life, I woke up feeling like Iā€™ve been shown the way. I am looking forward to going to sleep tonight to see what lessons come :slight_smile:

30 Likes

I donā€™t have any of them yet Hauru but it is audio only I believe.

Iā€™m still trying to figure out which one to go for when i can purchase one. Iā€™ve gone through the descriptions around 100 times now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Iā€™m leaning towards Lion Sage at the moment though, seems to be a good fit for me I feel. Iā€™m a Leo also :lion:

11 Likes

Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions

(to hopefully save everyone some time)

• Q: Can I join the Etherforge Consortium?
    • A: Captain Nemo will be keeping the Etherforge Consortium as his own personal sandbox for the foreseeable future.
  • Q: Can I buy more than one servitor?
    • A: Yes
  • Q: Is this an audio or is there a mandala/NFT/fielded image?
    • A: Audios only (both servitors and abilities)
  • Q: Can I use an Etherforge audio (servitor or ability) more than once?
    • A: No
  • Q: How do I use the Etherforge audio to create a servitor?
    • A: Hold the item in your hand (non-fielded, non-boosted, blank item) and play the audio with the intention to use the item for your servitor, or use the ability on your servitor.
  • Q: Can I move the servitor to another object?
    • A: There are differing reports on how successful this is but itā€™s generally recommended you use a solid, stable item the first time around, so that itā€™s not an issue.
  • Q: What items are recommended for the servitor?
    • A: Metal items. Stone items. Crystals, but be aware they can break. Portable items. Find an item that is strong, portable, and as discreet as you like.
  • Q: Can I use a purchased ability more than once (on more than one servitor, or on more than one ability slot)?
    • A: No, all audios are one time use. You may continue to listen to the audio after that, but it wonā€™t have the effect of creating a servitor or granting it any abilities after the first use.
  • Q: Can I use an ability I purchased multiple times to fill multiple ability slots (e.g. Buying 3 copies of an ability and use it for 3 separate slots)?
    • A: Yes. Though Captain Nemo seemed confused as to why you would want to.
  • Q: Whatā€™s the difference between this generation of servitors and the previous ones?
    • A: Captain confirmed that the previous generations were akin to Siri, and these are akin to Virtual Intelligence. Please read the individual servitor descriptions for more information.
  • Q: Do I have to purchase an ability or can I work with the servitor without any addons?
    • A: You can work with the servitor by itself.
  • Q: Can I purchase an ability and work with it without using one of the new servitors?
    • A: No. The abilities do not work standalone without being applied to a servitor.
56 Likes

why thank you
:pray:

32 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! Hope it helps :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Same here! I bought Lion and Panther, but did not create servitor yet as I am waiting for customized dogtags to arriveā€¦ But had a lot of dreams and felt being watched haha

23 Likes

If there is a servitor and there is an ability.how can they be connected to each other?So that they can see each other

1 Like
  • Create the servitor first

You simply hold the item and just intend or think this is the item you want to use. Do not worry too much, once you are holding it, that is the intention already.

• Then for the skill or ability

To create simply play the audio in front of your created item.
thatā€™s it. wait 20 mins and its ready to use and enjoy.

This is what I plan to do:

1. Hold the dogtag, with an intention to create the Servitor, and then play the Servitor audio once
  2. I will give it an hour for the creation to complete (just in case)
  3. Now place the servitor dogtag in front of a speaker and play the skill audio once (say Health Stat)
  4. Wait for 20-min

You are now all set - Servitor is created and the skill has been linked with the servitor.

28 Likes

Thanks for the explanation)

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo do you think thereā€™s contradictive element if I was to house the servitor inside this pendant sold by Dr.Ibrahim Karim? this is the pendant Iā€™m talking about

IKpendant

3 Likes

i dont think there is any problem

13 Likes

Guys for me i have decide The zen Lion. I just order a Tag for his new home. Now i just have to figure out a name for him.

i donā€™t know but i read in past post where people give name to there servitor. i mean i guess it makes them feel more real and personal if i give him a name since after all it is a Energetic Being. i mean how else am i gonna summon my servitor if he has no names?

10 Likes

U dont need to summon the servitor if u wear the item on your person, because the servitor is already there!

U can still just call the servitor Zen Lion

5 Likes

Thanks . But are you then saying if i donā€™t wear it then i can summon him if my servitor is at home ?

But i think i will still give him a name

2 Likes

No, I didnt say that.

Thats a good question.
These are NEW servitors, officially that question hasnt been answered yet.

2 Likes

Because i was under the assumption that in order to use the abilities to summon the servitor then the user must wear it

1 Like

I have a question:
Since these servitors ā€œsuit u upā€, if u buy 2 of them, can u only wear 1 at a time?

I assume that u can wear one and carry the other one on your person, but IDK if u can wear them both (at the same time).

12 Likes